• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom muteki Valley Acadamy For the physically disabled

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club

731207-mjv_art_org___166818_1600x1200_akatoki___game__flower__flowers__sky_cloud__clouds__tree__trees__plant__plants_.jpg

Welcome to muteki valley Academy this is a school for the Physically disabled be fetal heart condition or amputee muteki will cater to the student's needs. We have a hospital just right next door along with are own doctor. So people with heart conditions can have regular check up's inside the school. Muteki Valley is a schol where student's aren't able to go to regular school because of there condition so Muteki Acadamy provides these student's with everything they need. Your parent's have submitted you to are academy and congratulation's your accepted. Now for student's who have a illness do not bully or make fun of student's disability that is more obvious then your own. They have come to this academy to not be judged by today's world. Now that we have the introductions out of the way i hope you enjoy your time here. Remember Muteki mean's invincible even to disability's even you can overcome them.​

fun fact my mum work's with kid's who have disability's some of them are deaf she learnt sign language from a kids show we have here the entire show is done in sighn laungige by the host as well as spoken :) it can be anything can you invite people as well please :) it would be great

Last edited by a moderator:
so yeah my mum is a teaching assistant to people with disability's she even had a kid who has a disability your's truly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back