• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MUTANTS & MASTERMINDS in the world of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

Right- basically.

You have Character points determined by the Power Level of the Campaign the DM is running. Each power or ability or attribute point costs a certain number of these. You can spend them as you see fit between Attributes, Superpowers, and other such and sundry.

alright, so the character points we get is equal to the power level?

and is there a different bases we build off of, kind of like races in PF.

Well, it's not /equal/ to the Power Level- which is a number between 1-20.

But the Power Level determines how many we have- that and DM fiat, I s'pose. There shoulddd be a chart somewhere explaining it.

Also: nope. There are no races in base M&M. There are Archetypes listed, but those are just there to serve as example characters of various power levels and styles.

I get yea, found the actual stuff I was searching for.

That, I have no idea on- sorry. Taco's out dealing with some family stuff, so I haven't been able to have reliable contact with him, sorry. I'll ask him when he gets back.

I pm'd him the same questions, though, so should be fine. Just didn't know if he'd shared that info with you beforehand so I figured it wouldn't hurt.

Just...when it's set would change what of the three main powersets I'd probably go for...and what I'd name the character and/or their Stand if I started out going that route.

Alright, so... getting so many idea to do, thing is, not sure if they would fit well.. mainly pertaining to someone who has a sort of symbiotic link to insects of a sort, or maybe spiders... seriously, whos gona mess with you if you have THOUSANDS of spiders with you at any time, don't matter how evil you are.

whats that? Evil dude is using a stand? Well can his stand deal with spiders crawling all over his body? Are they poisonous? no. Do they need to be? nope. Will it work? yes.

Don't be like that, here, have some cider, made by spiders.

would you like a donut? It is 2 dollars but the procedes go to spiders in need all over the world.

Ahhh! Remember, if it's after the 80's there's a golden rule to Stand creation: Has to be named / themed after a band or song.

well, gotta talk to taco about the spider thing, other then that i can create stuff.

Well, I also wanted to know so I didn't make an anachronism in stand type?

I know it's canonical for them to happen int he manga...but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back