• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Apocalypse OOC

Well maybe it's not exactly what I want... but I am looking for some kind of confrontation anyway
It's not confrontation..... Your character will die. lol

APS is no one to mess around with. They take all the measures they need to get the job done. Right now they have orders to bring back only body bags.

It's not confrontation..... Your character will die. lol

APS is no one to mess around with. They take all the measures they need to get the job done. Right now they have orders to bring back only body bags.

Well first thing first I didn't read that anywhere so ops my bad no need to be this way. But what he did took about a minute and with the fight going out and the APS as Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova wrote being focused on Coal and on the fight outside in general he'll slip out quickly. If he gets confrontation with someone obviously he can fight them back unless it's a whole army, but I repeat they seem to be busy elsewhere and he won't jump in the middle of the fight unless he's forced to. All clear?

Well first thing first I didn't read that anywhere so ops my bad no need to be this way. But what he did took about a minute and with the fight going out and the APS as Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova wrote being focused on Coal and on the fight outside in general he'll slip out quickly. If he gets confrontation with someone obviously he can fight them back unless it's a whole army, but I repeat they seem to be busy elsewhere and he won't jump in the middle of the fight unless he's forced to. All clear?
Actually there is a whole team set up around the area. APS is a special group of individuals hat have been trained very well to pay attention to detail. Not to mention a fox is not something you find in New York of all places. Coal is standing right in front of the bank's doors.... Yes your character would be seen. APS will take out a fox trying to enter a bank with such a commotion going on as they know some people can transform into animals.

So there should be no argument right now. It's all stated very clear in the other posts. APS has their eyes on everything. And only three APS members are confronting Vanguard at the moment the other four or so are watching the area for any other threats or rogue mutants like your character.

If your character wanted to get money at this point he should go rob another bank while everyone is focused on this bank and mutant. That's how a real villain would do things.

No. And ill explain.

DOC, FROST, and BARD are engaged with Vanguard right now. SPARKS is watching the perimeter for anything that may try to approach that isnt an officer. That includes animals. Shapeshifters are no surprise to them. SUEÑO is on the roof of the bank keeping an eye on the three on the roof and VIRUS is making sure comms arent hacked and keeping an eye out for any outgoing messages or calls. Essentially, she's jacked into all form of communications atm.

So to put it simply, Icarus has got everything on lock to prevent any interruptions and still combat the enemy while preventing their escape.

So you tell me. How would your character slip past the eyes of a battle hardened cybernetically augmented soldier who is used to dealing with powered individuals. Including shapeshifters. A fox in the middle of new york city running TOWARDS an active firefight? Yeah thats death

Actually there is a whole team set up around the area. APS is a special group of individuals hat have been trained very well to pay attention to detail. Not to mention a fox is not something you find in New York of all places. Coal is standing right in front of the bank's doors.... Yes your character would be seen. APS will take out a fox trying to enter a bank with such a commotion going on as they know some people can transform into animals.

So there should be no argument right now. It's all stated very clear in the other posts. APS has their eyes on everything. And only three APS members are confronting Vanguard at the moment the other four or so are watching the area for any other threats or rogue mutants like your character.

If your character wanted to get money at this point he should go rob another bank while everyone is focused on this bank and mutant. That's how a real villain would do things.

I don't see the need to be so aggressive?
In no post except for shadowz1995 shadowz1995 (which I re-read now and yeah you're right) I've seen anything about the group. But your characters are not the only smart ones and it's not like Nicolai cannot escape, give a poor man a chance. And by the way if you've read my character's biography clearly you'd known that he isn't trying to be a real villain, as if for now he's just a small criminal.

But ok now I understand your point of view, perhaps state more clearly in the RP's description that the APS is not to be messed with. Now if you don't mind I'll either have my character escape or pretend this whole scene never happen and just remake the post, if you'd prefer.

shylock shylock

And listen, no is arguing or bitching at you. We just REALLY dont want you to die first post in. We need you to really pay attention is all.

Yeah no one was arguing. We are just stating facts that have already taken place in the IC. And Shadowz is right. We don't want your character to die so quickly lol.

I don't see the need to be so aggressive?
In no post except for shadowz1995 shadowz1995 (which I re-read now and yeah you're right) I've seen anything about the group. But your characters are not the only smart ones and it's not like Nicolai cannot escape, give a poor man a chance. And by the way if you've read my character's biography clearly you'd known that he isn't trying to be a real villain, as if for now he's just a small criminal.

But ok now I understand your point of view, perhaps state more clearly in the RP's description that the APS is not to be messed with. Now if you don't mind I'll either have my character escape or pretend this whole scene never happen and just remake the post, if you'd prefer.
In response to this, APS is written in the charavter sheets. Who they are, the members of Icarus, and the man in charge of them. So it IS stated.

Also, Nicolai would have no way to get IN. Not without dying. Escape is even harder. If Nicolai cant move faster than 5 times the speed of sound (how fast bullets go) he wont make it.

If he doesnt have armor that can withstand anti-material rounds (tank shredders) its not just going to kill him, it will literally shred him apart in a single round.

If Nicolai can go toe to toe with people who are vastly stronger, faster, agile, react faster etc. Etc. Than a person, (which your character isnt any of those.) Then maybe.

And this is ALL written and explained in character sheets and in my personal IC posts.

Again, not bitchin you out or nothing. Trying to show you the situation you were throwing yourself into.

No need to rewrite the entire thing. Just edit it so that he is merely observing. In reality, no one would actually dive into a firefight like that.

In response to this, APS is written in the charavter sheets. Who they are, the members of Icarus, and the man in charge of them. So it IS stated.

Also, Nicolai would have no way to get IN. Not without dying. Escape is even harder. If Nicolai cant move faster than 5 times the speed of sound (how fast bullets go) he wont make it.

If he doesnt have armor that can withstand anti-material rounds (tank shredders) its not just going to kill him, it will literally shred him apart in a single round.

If Nicolai can go toe to toe with people who are vastly stronger, faster, agile, react faster etc. Etc. Than a person, (which your character isnt any of those.) Then maybe.

And this is ALL written and explained in character sheets and in my personal IC posts.

Again, not bitchin you out or nothing. Trying to show you the situation you were throwing yourself into.

No need to rewrite the entire thing. Just edit it so that he is merely observing. In reality, no one would actually dive into a firefight like that.
Yeah no one was arguing. We are just stating facts that have already taken place in the IC. And Shadowz is right. We don't want your character to die so quickly lol.

Yeah ok I got the message. And well my bad but I don't really read everyone CS's, I'll do it now and the process to edit my post

Fuckin exploded fox splattering all over the walls the detective just built and shit hahahahaha

Yeah and the twins are just asking for trouble. lol

They are messing with the cops while the APS team is dealing with Vanguard. This fight will not play out well for a lot of people. lol

Well maybe they too haven't read, you just need to put it a little bit more out there

Yeah ok I got the message. And well my bad but I don't really read everyone CS's, I'll do it now and the process to edit my post
Go ahead fam. The rp is detailed so gotta keep an eye out. Let me know when you edit it so I can make my own post.

Well maybe they too haven't read, you just need to put it a little bit more out there
I wish I could. Thing is, people arent used to having DEATH as very apparent threat in a RP. So that why we are starting the RP with a high tension, high stakes scenario. To set the mood and bring awareness to the players. Villains cant just do whatever they want. Neither can heroes or peacekeepers. You gotta go at every situation smart. Really read whats going on.

An ex. Is the way I had Icarus squad set up. Counter sniper along with rooftop surveillance. Someone providing perimeter control in case of a flank. Communications denial and infiltration set up. The teams highest damage dealer, best tank/defensive support, and the medic are the ones engaged in combat so that a good mixture of offense, defense, and sustainability is achieved.

Ive locked down flank attacks, long range, hacking/communications, while engaging the enemy in the way that maximizes effeciency and reduces the chances of receiving injury or fatalities.

Understand?

I wish I could. Thing is, people arent used to having DEATH as very apparent threat in a RP. So that why we are starting the RP with a high tension, high stakes scenario. To set the mood and bring awareness to the players. Villains cant just do whatever they want. Neither can heroes or peacekeepers. You gotta go at every situation smart. Really read whats going on.

An ex. Is the way I had Icarus squad set up. Counter sniper along with rooftop surveillance. Someone providing perimeter control in case of a flank. Communications denial and infiltration set up. The teams highest damage dealer, best tank/defensive support, and the medic are the ones engaged in combat so that a good mixture of offense, defense, and sustainability is achieved.

Ive locked down flank attacks, long range, hacking/communications, while engaging the enemy in the way that maximizes effeciency and reduces the chances of receiving injury or fatalities.

Understand?

No that's great and I can totally understand but know most people won't go and read in detail everyone's character, especially if it's not one of the first ones. The first time I saw the APS judging by the images and everything I thought they were Peacekeepers but that's just me.
Maybe add an Header that captivates attention or warn people to read their CS else I won't be the last person to make this error

No that's great and I can totally understand but know most people won't go and read in detail everyone's character, especially if it's not one of the first ones. The first time I saw the APS judging by the images and everything I thought they were Peacekeepers but that's just me.
Maybe add an Header that captivates attention or warn people to read their CS else I won't be the last person to make this error
Its ok honestly. I want everyone to make their mistakes here in the beginning. You know? So I can teach them. But Ill try putting a heading. A big ICARUS SQUAD at the top lmao.

Also, you saw possibly the most important post right?

Where I explain what [!!!] Means?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back