• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Apocalypse (interest check)

tumblr_ndcawkMnli1tgmvjco1_500.gif

Welcome to New York.
The city that never sleeps..... And neither do the people that live there.
It's not because there is always something to do, or due to the overly active night life....
It's because of those that hold power that could only be found in science fiction.
But now it has become a reality.

No one knows really how they got these extreme talents. Some got their talents from science itself. On purpose or by accident. Others are known to be born with this strange and rare talent.

But one thing is for sure.... They are real.

For the past ten years people have been showing up with strange abilities or have created suits or tools to give them an advantage over your everyday man. It started out with people running around and using their abilities for good. As the days moved on, some of our first Heroes eventually became our first Villains.

The so called 'Epic' battles between good and evil soon became a big problem for the City of New York and the world. There are still only a handful of these people running around, but the damage they cause and the people they hurt have caught the attention of all, young and old.

Eventually the Government had to step in and take action to stop these so called 'Villains' and 'Supers' from fighting and being destructive. So they too created their own team. A team that had abilities similar or equivalent to those running around. This team does not act out on their own. A group of men and women chosen to become part of a council that would decide if the Team would retaliate evens involving the Villains and Supers. Their job, to stop the fighting and to retain those in question..... Good or Bad.... To them there is not difference.

Most or all of these people with abilities seem to be found strictly to New York. coming form other countries or any place other than New York.... But for some reason, all of those with abilities find themselves drawn to New York.​

Your Mission (if you chose to except):

Is to create one of these types of characters:
Hero
Villain
Peace-Keeper
Normal Human

Powers will be limited. No more that two to three powers per character.

Also this will be a detailed rp! Nothing less than two to three full paragraphs per post. (even with that said, I'd rather see three full paragraphs)

IC
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/mutant-apocalypse-ic.331598/
Extra
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/mutant-apocalypse-extra.331599/
Characters
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/mutant-apocalypse-characters.331601/
OOC
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/mutant-apocalypse-ooc.331600/

Last edited:
Ooh! looks interesting, though I feel like I already have a lot of RP to do already, would you mind a bit of a later character submission say... after finals? Lol.

Ooh! looks interesting, though I feel like I already have a lot of RP to do already, would you mind a bit of a later character submission say... after finals? Lol.
Of course. (^_^) There will always be room.

I think I might even limit how many people join... Not sure..... Maybe 6 to ten rpers.

Ahh, memories. This looks awesome, and I would love to create a shape shifter for this.

I plan on using the three I mentioned before.

The magneto/lightning character for a hired villain.
And the transforming fire beats girl and the transmutation guy for the peace-keepers. If not the two will be on the hero side.... (^_^)
Gonna be the capitan

Gonna be the capitan
Yes, yes you are. (^_^)

I think the transmutation guy and fire beast girl will work for the captain. Or they both mostly work together as like super detectives and get assigned to work with your Captain on a mission.

I figured that someone is kidnapping mutants/supers, and the peace keepers are not only trying to arrest or stop the other supers, but also keep them from getting kidnapped. (^_^)

I have a few ideas in mind for the rp. I'll pm you later with some ideas so me and you can brainstorm the layout of the rp. (You will be able to see how I pull the rps together!!)

Yes, yes you are. (^_^)

I think the transmutation guy and fire beast girl will work for the captain. Or they both mostly work together as like super detectives and get assigned to work with your Captain on a mission.

I figured that someone is kidnapping mutants/supers, and the peace keepers are not only trying to arrest or stop the other supers, but also keep them from getting kidnapped. (^_^)

I have a few ideas in mind for the rp. I'll pm you later with some ideas so me and you can brainstorm the layout of the rp. (You will be able to see how I pull the rps together!!)
Let me know love

Maybe i could use Ryuu again eh Shad? XD shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Or i could do another char i never got to use in the first place. He was gonna be a base fire guy who was working on controlling the lightning he can use a bit.

Maybe i could use Ryuu again eh Shad? XD shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Or i could do another char i never got to use in the first place. He was gonna be a base fire guy who was working on controlling the lightning he can use a bit.
One or the other bruh lol. Not fire AND lightning. I would siggest going pure lightning this time around though. You always go fire

Ok.... So I had a long day. I have been creating the IC, OOC, CS section and the Extra section before I went out for Guardians of the Galaxy vol. II.... I still have some stuff to add to them, but I'm so out of energy I will do them first thing tomorrow morning. (^_^)

Ok.... So I had a long day. I have been creating the IC, OOC, CS section and the Extra section before I went out for Guardians of the Galaxy vol. II.... I still have some stuff to add to them, but I'm so out of energy I will do them first thing tomorrow morning. (^_^)
Sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back