• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Musical Theater!

Mad_Hatter

We're all of us mad here
Heya!
I'm looking for a long term literate rp partner who really likes musical theater! Most of my fandom ideas have to do with musical theater, but I have a few other fandoms that I love rping. Alrighty, onto the plots then!

NEWSIES
This plot would very closely mirror that of the canon musical plot. I would like to play a female cross-dressing newsie OC, and you can play any other character you want really. We will probably end up doubling up because of the intricacy of the plot.
HAMILTON
I'm thinking a Hamilton college AU, as in the characters of Hamilton now go to a modern day college. If you have other ideas, contact me!
BOOK OF MORMON
Dude I don't know what the plot would be but I wanna do a Book of Mormon mission trip type thing. I just saw it so I'm super hype for it.

NON-MUSICAL THEATER:

PERCY JACKSON
So I didn't finish the series, I only got to the Last Olympian. If you wanna do an OC rp in the universe send me a message :D

HARRY POTTER
I haven't done one of these and I really want to so... yeah

OTHER PLOTS
Dystopian!
Mafia boss x FBI agent
Any other ideas?

Hiya! I have some idea's for harry potter and I would love to RP that with you! Or the mob boss x FBI agent.
Do you watch anything like Criminal Minds or CSI Miami?

I don't watch crime shows because they don't accurately portray the legal process of investigation but I know the gist of them. PM me!

I really love musicals! Though I haven't finished watching Alexander Hamilton and I haven't seen Book Of Mormon yet.. Have you seen Dear Evan Hansen or Be More Chill?

I really love musicals! Though I haven't finished watching Alexander Hamilton and I haven't seen Book Of Mormon yet.. Have you seen Dear Evan Hansen or Be More Chill?
Be More Chill?! *is triggered* yeah I've seen both lol
Have you seen Newsies? If not, there's a filmed version coming to theaters in like, a week

The newsboy strike of 1899. It's a david and goliath story that's really well written and the dancing is incredible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back