Anime & Manga Music - What are your favourite songs from anime?

You mean hers? Haha. She's also member of the band 'The Hoopers', maybe you'll dig that too!
Eh? Isn't the one playing the instruments Kobasolo? hahhaha
Just checked out The Hoopers! Their videos are literally an otome game, so cute!

Another cover from Kobasolo's channel that I can't stop listening to:

Eh? Isn't the one playing the instruments Kobasolo? hahhaha
Just checked out The Hoopers! Their videos are literally an otome game, so cute!

Another cover from Kobasolo's channel that I can't stop listening to:

Oh, you are right! Haha omg. I was thinking about the girl that sings in the video I sent, who's the member I talked about. But true, kobasolo covers with different singers now I realize haha.

And I'll check that one out! Thank you :D.

Love is like after the rain/Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Ref:Rain by Aimer

Natsume Yuujinchou

Akane Sasu by Aimer

Violet Evergarden

Two music styles that shouldn't work together but this being Gurren Lagann it does it anyway.

Everything from 'Show by #rock!!', one of my favourite anime out there! Alo this might not count, but Your Reality from DDLC is such a good song (if youve played the game of course).

A detailed list would extend to infinity, so I'll just say that anything from Nana Mizuki is gold, especially Brave Phoenix:

However, if there's a single song that I owe my return to the 'anime follower' world it is this one:

Haruhi will always have a place in my heart and my shelf. While Bouken Desho Desho it's not the best anime song I ever listened to—but far from being the worse— it's the one that made the difference.

There are so many anime songs I like and from different genres too, this will take a while. Since I expect there to be many, I'll put them all in the spoiler tag below. I'll include "anime-like" songs from games and other stuff too.

Warning that some of them may contain spoilers as well as characters with some extra visible skin, so it's up to you whether you also want to watch or just listen to them. Also, apparently previews stop showing due to there being too many, so bear with me there.

Onoken - Fragment
Initial D - Make My Day
Initial D - Night & Day
Initial D Dogfight
Initial D - Beat Of The Rising Sun
Initial D - Rage Your Dream
Kalafina Believe「full version」
Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu Opening Full『Soma Saito - Hikari Tatsu Ame』
Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu Ending Full『Kalafina - Hyakka Ryouran』
Fate/stay night - Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni
hungry heart opening
Accel World ed 1: unfinished
Accel World Opening 2 "Burst The Gravity By ALTIMA"
Dangan Ronpa 3 Ending - Recall THE END
Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-Hen (Opening Comparison) (V1-V3)
Naraku no Hana - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni kai - Full Opening [Lyrics]
Highschool DxD New Season 2 Opening 1 Full Theme Song [LSP Sympathy]
BLOOD-C Opening Full | Kirito
Devil Survivor 2: The Animation ED full: Song Riders - Be
Digimon Song Brave Heart
Scandal - Shunkan Sentimental
FMAB| Rain~OP5 Full Sub Esp
bleacH opening 6 (Alones) by aqua timez
MASK-Aqua Timez-Bleach
Bleach Opening 13 FULL - Ranbu no Melody
Mnemosyne ED Cause Disarray - Full Version
Last Theater by Noisycell (Death Parade Ending)
Mnemosyne Opening ~Alsatia~
Eir Aoi - MEMORIA -after days ver.-
Kalafina - Oblivious
Kalafina - Magia
Kalafina - Aria (Kara no Kyoukai: Garan no Dou Ending ~ Full)
Umineko no naku koro ni opening full-Katayoku no Tori
Kakumeiki Valvrave / Valvrave The Liberator Ending 1
Beautiful Soldier (ED) - Classroom of the Elite
Gate of Steiner - Ost. Steins;Gate 0
(HOTD) High School Of The Dead Ending 1
Highschool of the Dead Ending 4 Full
Highschool of the Dead Ending 8 Full
Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence ending credits (SHINE)
Siam Shade - 13 No Junjou Na Kanjou
Utawarerumono OST For Eternity
Shinjitsu no Uta Inuyasha Ending 5 Full [HD]
inuyasha ending 2 full (fukai mori)
Inuyasha ending 1 MY WILL

So as you may have noticed, my favorite band is Kalafina since pretty much all their songs are ones I liked. SID might take second place. In any case, hopefully those who listened to the songs liked them.

Last edited:
1. ALL The Sailor Moon (Classic & Crystal) soundtracks, especially the Sailor Moon transformation themes!
2. The entirety of the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks by Yoko Kanno & The Seatbelts!
3. Angel Beats! Opening Theme: My Soul, Your Beats! By Lia
4. InuYasha Ending (I forget which one...): Dearest by Ayumi Hamasaki
5. Digimon (1990's version) English opening theme!
6. Pokemon's English Opening Theme!
7. Future Diary (season 1)'s opening and ending themes!
8. Deadman Wonderland's opening and ending themes...
9. The music from the 1990's Devilman movies!
10. Tokyo Ghoul's soundtracks, opening and ending themes (from season 1 and season 3)!
11. "Hello, Goodbye & Hello" from Children Who Chase Lost Voices (don't watch, unless you enjoy crying!)
12. Anything by Joe Hisaishi!
13. "Duvet" by the band Boa, from Serial Experiments Lain!
14. InuYasha's opening and ending themes (season 1)!
15. Vampire Knight's ending themes by Kanon Wakeshima ("Still Doll (season 1)" & "Suna No Orisho (season 2)"; I'm also a fan of Kanon x Kanon!
16. "Cynthia" from Cyber-Team in Akihibara!
17. Fruits Basket opening and themes!
18. Fushigi Yuugi's theme (one of them) "Inoru You Ni Aishiteru (instrumental)"
19. Snow White with the Red Hair's opening and ending themes!
20. Yu-Gi-Oh! English Opening Theme (full)
21. Dance with Devils ending theme "Mademoiselle" (that's not the full title, but you can find it on YouTube!).
The list goes on forever, but that's all I can think of, right now... Feel free to check out any of the music listed here! :)

Ao no Exorcist OPs

UVERworld is :hearteyes:

First of all
YES
BLUE EXORCIST OPs and endings FTW

Most of my favorites are Fairy Tail openings and endings, the most notable being "Masayume Chasing" and "Boys Be Ambitious". Basically I like most of the openings and endings from the Fairy Tail (2014) and a few key ones from the first one.

I'm also majorly addicted to the opening and ending from Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches. They're really cute and the animation they had with the opening really got me hooked into the show itself.

But the ones that really take the cake are the opening and ending from Brothers Conflict. ESPECIALLY THE ENDING. All that dancing....

But I think we all know that this is the true king of all anime music....

When I'm in a sad mood, I love to listen to Tokyo Ghoul's soundtrack, especially the opening. The drums and guitar are just amazing and how the singer reaches that high note... I just can't.
To also add in on my rainy day, I listen to the soundtrack of Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki. It's so so sad.
But, for a happier mood, I listen to Lovely Complex soundtrack because they are just so cute and upbeat!!​

When I'm in a sad mood, I love to listen to Tokyo Ghoul's soundtrack, especially the opening. The drums and guitar are just amazing and how the singer reaches that high note... I just can't.
To also add in on my rainy day, I listen to the soundtrack of Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki. It's so so sad.
But, for a happier mood, I listen to Lovely Complex soundtrack because they are just so cute and upbeat!!​
Unravel is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back