• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πŒπ”𝐒𝐄 π”ππˆπ•π„π‘π’πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ„ 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ;; 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩 𝐨𝐨𝐜!

What cs deadline works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm doing pretty okay! I have Tallulah like half done, and I'm still debating about whether or not I want to add another

I'm still working on Apollo, think I might not do a code just so I can get the content finished in time

Mine should be finished tonight!!! Been frolicking around tryna meet deadlines but after today I am <3 temporarily free <3

yay! i'm so excited to see everyone's finished characters!! i just know they're all gonna be amazing

deadline is tomorrow! when character sheets are finished, please let me know in here so i can know who to look for so i can prepare to send out the discord invites! (where the plotting can begin (:< )

Both my meow meows are now complete xoxo
1711147728418.png

apollo is done! its very basic but i hope to get him more fleshed out by writing him and coming up with hcs but all the required stuff is there!

Alright. I am almost finished with everything! I just have backstory and relationships to fill out, and I should have that done by the deadline (though maybe slightly after)

sunshineysoul sunshineysoul Heyyy. Would it be possible to get a teeny tiny extension? I wasn't able to finish the backstory and relationships today cause stuff was insane. I just need like till end of day tomorrow to finish them

of course! no worries
Thank you so much! I finished what I am going to, I think. The backstory is so rough, but my brain is fried and I just wanted something done. Also, in the psyche tab, there are tabs on the side (the little hearts), that have her likes, dislikes, etc.

hey friends! for all the new writers coming to apply, i'm going to give an outline of the characters we currently have in each department to give a better idea of the characters i'm looking to add to the group;

VISUAL ARTS: 3 students (3 masc)
THEATRE ARTS: 3 students (1 masc, 2 femme)
MUSICAL ARTS: 4 students (3 femme, 1 fluidgender)
LITERATURE ARTS: 2 students (1 masc, 1 femme)
DIGITAL ARTS: 1 student (1 femme)
FASHION ARTS: 5 students (2 masc, 3 femme)

TOTAL: 7 masc presenting characters, 10 femme presenting characters, 1 genderfluid character

please keep this in mind as you create your characters! i'd like to have a good amount of students in each department (:

So was my character not accepted then?
sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
OH MY GOSH ???? i am sosososososo sorry, there's been a massive communication issue called rpn doesn't NOTIFY ME ABOUT SH!T 😭 i didn't even see your cs until now i am so sorry, let me look over it and i will pm you an acceptance or denial!!

I put in my two could I add a third?
thank you for asking! i would appreciate if you would wait until the next deadline & acceptances have come through before making more than two characters ((:

Syrok18 Syrok18 Goldie. Goldie. lostbird lostbird anyasjoy anyasjoy
thank you so much for your interest! i know some of y'all are done with your cses, but for those that are not, what would be a good estimate of time before you all are competed? just wanting to get an idea for the deadline, no rush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back