• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πŒπ”𝐒𝐄 π”ππˆπ•π„π‘π’πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ„ 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ;; 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩 𝐨𝐨𝐜!

What cs deadline works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here

sunshineysoul

entertainer at the house of asmodeous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
any questions or concerns? throw em in here! this will be the main line of communication until acceptances are sent out!
as of right now, there's not a deadline for cses!

when u zoom to put ur placeholder cause u will be damned if u don't get a spot in the fashion department

Hey is it possible to be part of two departments like could our characters have a major and minor? sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
as cool as it would be, and as much as i've wanted to allow it for my own characters, i think it would complicate a lot of things within the rp unfortunately )): so each student is only enrolled in one department, one "major" so to speak.
however, you could have their "emphasis" be in something that could show the duality? like some people might be in the theatre department with an emphasis in musical theatre, so they'd have a combo of music classes thrown into their schedule, if that makes sense! i'm really open minded & flexible so if there's something i see that needs tweaking, we can talk it out!

as cool as it would be, and as much as i've wanted to allow it for my own characters, i think it would complicate a lot of things within the rp unfortunately )): so each student is only enrolled in one department, one "major" so to speak.
however, you could have their "emphasis" be in something that could show the duality? like some people might be in the theatre department with an emphasis in musical theatre, so they'd have a combo of music classes thrown into their schedule, if that makes sense! i'm really open minded & flexible so if there's something i see that needs tweaking, we can talk it out!
Alright cool!

might go and change some fc but there's at my lil place holders for now

already had the code done LMAO just had to fix them

i LOVE being able to reuse past characters,,, because then i just copy and paste (:<

oh i was debating on doing literature arts but im so indecisive xd

UNDERSTAND (me originally having 6 characters, one for each department)

THAT WOULD BE ME (but ik i should tone it back on char creation 😭 )

LMAO imma make a whole new 4th character just so I can do music, and I might make one more for fashion but I’m unsure, gotta edit my old charries a little bit and refund their codes

Also looking for a new Oscar FC cause I need him to have freckles like the art I made of him

omg six back at it again w the trenchcoat full of characters

ANIME STOP LOOKING AT MY CHARACTERS you get plenty from the other sever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back