• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πŒπ”𝐒𝐄 π”ππˆπ•π„π‘π’πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ„ 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ;; 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩 𝐨𝐨𝐜!

What cs deadline works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
look rping for such a long time, i don't HAVE to be making new characters for everything! I've rped in a lot of genres and such

yk itd be much simpler to reuse characters, but i love making things harder for myself :')

i used to enjoy making cs' but i dont have the time cause I'm chronically joining to many rps...also just busy, writing personality and background has become sooo hard for me

ive gotten so lazy holy crap, esp when it comes down to background, i just wanna make pretty / handsome characters ty

LMAO for a dif rp anime and i co-gm, i just ended up doing bullet points and told the gm ill write the full bg later...idk if later is ever gonna come

LMAO for a dif rp anime and i co-gm, i just ended up doing bullet points and told the gm ill write the full bg later...idk if later is ever gonna come
MOOD omg i started doing bulletpoint histories

5, 6 almost the same numver

but we stand bull point history, currently editing my past cases

606 606 felideli felideli ninjamidnight ninjamidnight animegirl20 animegirl20 Ferret Ferret monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 Gao Gao (&anyone else i missed, sorry!)

i've just made a poll to get an idea of what cs deadline would be most realistic for everyone! i don't want y'all to think i'm pressuring your to finish, i'm purely just wanting to see how cs creation is going. i know life is a lot so i'm definitely flexible to make later deadline dates if needed!

trying to find a good masc fc with freckle is turning out to be very hard

at this point ill just edit them into Oscars current fc and call it a day LMAO

going to work on Apollo today! probably won't use a code tho or if I do, it will be very basic

alright everyone! the majority of votes on the poll are leaning towards March 23rd as the CS deadline!

*CHARACTER SHEETS ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 24TH, CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME*
if there are any questions or anybody feels like they would need an extension, don't hesitate to message me in here or through dms! super excited to see y'all's characters!!

Hi friendsss. So I totally forgot to check here but I am here, contemplating making another character (we shall see), but I should be able to get the CS done by thennnn

remember when I said I was going to work on Apollo and then didn't, lmao, whoops, will try to remedy that today

got 3 cses edited and posted! i hope i fixed everything i needed, and TW anything for background cause of course i hurt my babies a little

if i missed anything just let me know

edit:
i added a 4th character runs away

Last edited:
hey everyone! just wanted to check in and see how everyone's doing with their cses! hope everyone's been having a good week so far!

will finish probably today, decided to just make one chara life has been busy lately ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back