• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πŒπ”𝐒𝐄 π”ππˆπ•π„π‘π’πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆππ„ 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ;; 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩 𝐨𝐨𝐜!

What cs deadline works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
@Syrok18 Goldie. Goldie. @lostbird anyasjoy anyasjoy
thank you so much for your interest! i know some of y'all are done with your cses, but for those that are not, what would be a good estimate of time before you all are competed? just wanting to get an idea for the deadline, no rush!
I should get mine done before the end of the weekend! I'm just now getting back into RPN and trying to get back into the CS-making groove so I'm ngl it might take me a hot minute (plus I work with kids and the emotional burnout during the week is no joke y'all)

I should get mine done before the end of the weekend! I'm just now getting back into RPN and trying to get back into the CS-making groove so I'm ngl it might take me a hot minute (plus I work with kids and the emotional burnout during the week is no joke y'all)
no worries! glad to have you back in RPN ((:

Hello. Are you guys still accepting?
yes we are! feel free to throw up a character sheet on the cs page!

hey guys! sorry for my inactivity, work has me busy busy busy
BUT i wanted to give y'all a chance to vote on a cs deadline that would be good! however i have no clue how to edit my existing poll SO we'll just do a reaction based voting system on this message ((:

Next Wednesday, April 17th - react w/ Cookies
Next Saturday, April 20th - react w/ "Love" heart
In two weeks, Saturday April 27th - react w/ "Awh" hearts

disclaimer; i'm bad with times so basically whatever day is decided, everyone has till the end of that day to finish cses. the following calendar day is when i will (do my best to) look over cses and send out acceptances or denials.
for example: if a Saturday is selected as the cs deadline, then everyone has till the end of Saturday to complete their cses. Sunday is when i'll hop on and look at cses.

also, please ping me in here when your cs is complete! my rpn notifs have proven to be wonky & i don't want to look over your cs just because rpn can't get their act together about notifying me 😭

also pt 2, when the deadline is announced, if anyone needs an extension, feel free to reach out to me!

wondering! would baking or something similar (cake decorating, etc) be accepted at the university? i'd assume it'd fall under visual art, but i'm not *entirely* sure lmao

just in case your notifs were wonky, ill post my question again ^^ would baking or something similar (cake decorating, etc) be accepted at the university? i'd assume it'd fall under visual art, but i'm not *entirely* sure lmao -- if its not, thats all good ! i have a backup just in case

Posted up my WIP form! I just need to elaborate her personality, write up her history, and add some HCs (that playlist will also be the death of me). Wanted to get it up as motivation to get 'er done haha!

hey guys, sorry for MORE inactivity, i've had some work problems and mild medical issues come up, but i'm gonna try and be productive in here and look over some cses and answer some questions! if you're still wanting to join/haven't finished a cs yet, don't worry! it's still gonna be another week before i have more regular free time, so i'm willing to be flexible for those who are interested!

just in case your notifs were wonky, ill post my question again ^^ would baking or something similar (cake decorating, etc) be accepted at the university? i'd assume it'd fall under visual art, but i'm not *entirely* sure lmao -- if its not, thats all good ! i have a backup just in case

unfortunately baking and cake decorating would be more of a culinary specialty, which isn't offered at Muse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back