• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Murk Mob or die ( a suicide squad knockoff)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
romario-martinus-superhero.jpg
"We should be getting paid for this shit..."
Scott Harriet the Red scare 1989 - 2016​

"The term super refers to abilities and technology which could be described as crazy alien magic or supernatural sci-fi shit or anything in between.
You wouldn't believe half the super shit that's been kept hidden..."

Nicholas_Fury_(Earth-101001).png
"Would you guess that the government has access to teleportation? It's a fucked up story that's for sure."
The man lights a cigarette with a match and breathes smoke before he continues with a jaded smirk.
"Here's a more recent bit of trivia, did you know there was Snake human hybrids living deep within the earth? Was being the key word there hehheh."
The dark room was silent apart from the vague noises of someone failing to stand up due to being chained to a chair.

"What pisses me off is aliens exist but a whole fucking lot of them look pretty much juuuust like us and they--"
The man in charge was interrupted by a angry shout, a thick german accent of broken English demands answers.
"Well I figure dead men can't share secrets so why not let loose, it's cathartic to share a secret every so often and I figure if any of you survive your first mission you can get paid in a story or two for the work you do"

The same angry shout declares that they will never work for him, he would rather die. "There's always one... alright pay attention" the man flicks his cigarette butt away and raises a handheld device to his face to push at the screen a few times. The thick accent cried out in pain for a few agonizing seconds before his head erupted into red paste and smoke.
"To put this simple that was a very tiny bomb we put into the skull to make super humans obey, all of you have been fitted with one of these bombs so think about how you proceed on very carefully..."

===============
It's a suicide squad knock off, super powered people forced to do the government's dirty work.
The cast will deal with anything from...
Slaying monstrous experiments that was once human,
Killing zombie Snake people,
Alien invasion,
Stealing technology,
Kidnapping supers,
Guarding a wizards daughter,
Negotiating their freedom,
More,

If you choose to play you'd be making a super powered person whose considered a criminal in some form.
You could be a genius inventor who used a anti gravity suit to beat up one drug dealer or a werewolf who ate five people whilst trying to rob a bank.
You got caught and its determined your skills/abilities/knowledge/etc could be used to "do some good" before you get put down.

You can also play a optional second character who dies and gets replaced with each mission.

Looking for five or six people who can post two paragraphs or more once or twice a week.
If you'd like to know more or show enthusiasm feel confident about asking questions or making claim to a certain super power.
I'm ok with most powers/technology etc so long as it doesn't destroy the story.

Like if you want to make the equivalent of superman with multiple powers or to move as fast as the flash I'm gonna have to suggest something else or that you leave quietly.

Last edited:
Ooh~ fun! I’d be interested!
Sounds promising,I might take part if enough people show interest.
Count me in
Four is a decent number to start with as new players can come in as kidnapped supers

Saurosian Saurosian thanks for posting but I'm not accepting animals as part of the cast.

Everyone needs to be human enough for interacting with the other characters.
Its why king shark speaks, the guardians understand Groot and eagleey can hug John cena

Last edited:
You make a sheet and it can join at whatever moment suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back