• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Connor looked around, as he saw the woman. He then turned back, he felt completely human, this was too much for him. "Well, we're safe." Connor looked around thinking to himself. "Possibly...we could go to Miami, get out of here, enjoy the beach." (choose D) Connor looked around to the group, looking to what they thought. Connor thought it'd be nice, getting away from the action. "What do you think we should do?" Connor sounded genuinely human, it seemed the potion was literally taking great effect.

kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Colonel Radec

jNZ3m-gTlymjWWb7gNKD3bIZbkEododFZ0TLKYnXQ1eTt9V8O29e-iGan_Z3umlGUhQ0kO5qdVJxOK5dn8L04DV8f6Ku20XX0B--qR0n0sYz6Q_CxnrBUbhD0calk9LwscWxAj4k

Location- Blackwell Academy/

The female with the cross was suddenly crying her eyes out, bawling that everyone was at fault for killing her “friends.”

The woman turned out to be a huge FUCKING beast.

The Academy would be torn to pieces if it didn’t seem like it already.

He stared at two men, one with blonde hair, and another.

The Colonel had to literally kill or be killed in this situation. How Ironic.
Or at least distract the living nightmare.

darkred darkred Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes @Whoever Garry is

With: kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Hey guys, let's head to Miami." Leonella's heart sank as she thought about leaving everyone else behind. This was their ticket. Home-free. The beaches of Miami await. Yet, she figured that by leaving she ruined any sense of self-satisfaction brought about by this. She leaned forward "Guys let's turn around. We can't leave everyone else behind." Leonella smiled unaware of Tony's question.
1538703309077.png

Last edited:
Jason takes off his helmet and lays it next to him and wipes some sweat off of his face. "So...uh what a day huh?" Jason said while trying to not look at the abomination that is Yuri. Completely oblivious to the fact that they plan to leave the state. "So why are we in the rape van?"
1538703338120.png
( Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Akibahara Akibahara )​

Vaati sat with the others, calm and uninvested. "That place was a shithole worse than Dark World, but if we dont go back, Ghirahim will be pissed I abandoned him. Maimi after though. It sounds nice" (D)

am150.png
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Location - Blackwell Academy | With - Garry | Condition - Cracked ribs

Toshinori watched with no shortage of horror as the girl transformed into a grotesque creature of twisted flesh and huge, displaced eyeballs. He couldn’t help but curse under his breath. Dammit, he hadn’t known that some of the others had killed some cultists. Not that he entirely blamed them, but this had put them all in a much more dire situation.

There was one thing he had going for him, though: Kate seemed to not want to hurt him. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage, but he could probably only pull it off once before he stoked her ire as well. There was something else he could use but once… Should he blow the precious seconds he had in that form now while he had the opportunity?

The decision was soon made for him, unfortunately. The creature had spotted Garry trying to get away to safety and had been on him at once, wrapping that tentacle around the boy’s midsection and proceeding to squeeze the life out of him. Dammit, he had to do it – now or never!

Toshinori took advantage of his being spared to back up several paces, taking to moment to push the stabbing pain of his broken ribs out of his mind. If was going to do this properly, he needed enough space to build up momentum. He may not have superpowers anymore, but he did have the power of physics on his side. Once he was in position, he locked his eyes on the large eyeball in the mouth of the beast’s head. That was as clear a weak point as any. If nothing else, striking there would likely cause the thing to drop the boy in a moment of shock.

He steeled himself before breaking out into a full sprint, building up as much speed as he possibly could, pushing his body beyond its limits. He could already feel the blood filling his lung, but he choked it back. He just needed a split second. He could deal with the damage later. Once within range of the monster, he dug his heel into the rubble of the crumbling building, forcing whatever strength his legs could muster into one great leap towards the creature’s head. He pulled back a fist, drew in as deep a breath as his lung would allow. Just before impact, the once-scrawny, emaciated man seemed to disappear, replaced instead by a heroic figure of bulging muscles and strong features.

All Might drove his fist forward, the full weight of five-hundred and sixty pounds of solid muscle behind the blow. He didn’t care that he didn’t have powers anymore. He could still be a hero. And with that renewed determination, he called out.

“DETROIT SMASH!!”

plusultra.gif

( Akibahara Akibahara , Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel )​

Connor thought for a moment, still confused. As he was a human...he need a job, he need to look after himself. So many responsibilities. Knowing Tony as someone...big with a ton of cash. He lent forth, tapping Tony on the shoulder. "Hey, Tony, do you think...whatever we do...I can have a job? As a human...I have to work for cash now." Connor was being genuine, he was no longer a detective android. He had to do something, he had to SURVIVE, he was no longer bound by CyberLife. He looked to Tony for answers, anticipating whatever was to come.

kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Tony Montana - Driving - kirimei kirimei Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak

Tony then set course to Miami
Ok people. You three, He looks at both Leon and Yuri. Last glance to Connor. drank something that made you different... Now what?
You gonna stay a girl? She gonna stay like a squid? You... stay human?

Tony heard Connor's search for a meaning
What do you like, baby man? Math?

giphy.gif

Connor glanced down, thinking of what was in the store. Then looked back up to Tony as he spoke, "I was a detective, however I am skilled in the means of combat." Connor said to Tony, "I don't know, now that I'm a human...not a machine, the limits of my work are no longer bound to one place, I could work with the dirty work..just, it's confusing." He was completely confused, due to him being a human now. He simply looked for any job, a hitman, anything. Connor was really dependent on Tony here.

Tony Montana - Driving - kirimei kirimei Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak

Tony looks at Connor and back at the road and back at Connor
What about I open a Gun shop and Range for you, hun? Forge some documents also for your identification... 15k investment. Tony calculated outloud some numbers
Whatcha think of that, huh? I get 3% of your shares and 5% discounts on your store. Tony smiles

Mood:
giphy.gif

View attachment 488934
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Location - Blackwell Academy | With - Garry | Condition - Cracked ribs

Toshinori watched with no shortage of horror as the girl transformed into a grotesque creature of twisted flesh and huge, displaced eyeballs. He couldn’t help but curse under his breath. Dammit, he hadn’t known that some of the others had killed some cultists. Not that he entirely blamed them, but this had put them all in a much more dire situation.

There was one thing he had going for him, though: Kate seemed to not want to hurt him. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage, but he could probably only pull it off once before he stoked her ire as well. There was something else he could use but once… Should he blow the precious seconds he had in that form now while he had the opportunity?

The decision was soon made for him, unfortunately. The creature had spotted Garry trying to get away to safety and had been on him at once, wrapping that tentacle around the boy’s midsection and proceeding to squeeze the life out of him. Dammit, he had to do it – now or never!

Toshinori took advantage of his being spared to back up several paces, taking to moment to push the stabbing pain of his broken ribs out of his mind. If was going to do this properly, he needed enough space to build up momentum. He may not have superpowers anymore, but he did have the power of physics on his side. Once he was in position, he locked his eyes on the large eyeball in the mouth of the beast’s head. That was as clear a weak point as any. If nothing else, striking there would likely cause the thing to drop the boy in a moment of shock.

He steeled himself before breaking out into a full sprint, building up as much speed as he possibly could, pushing his body beyond its limits. He could already feel the blood filling his lung, but he choked it back. He just needed a split second. He could deal with the damage later. Once within range of the monster, he dug his heel into the rubble of the crumbling building, forcing whatever strength his legs could muster into one great leap towards the creature’s head. He pulled back a fist, drew in as deep a breath as his lung would allow. Just before impact, the once-scrawny, emaciated man seemed to disappear, replaced instead by a heroic figure of bulging muscles and strong features.

All Might drove his fist forward, the full weight of five-hundred and sixty pounds of solid muscle behind the blow. He didn’t care that he didn’t have powers anymore. He could still be a hero. And with that renewed determination, he called out.

“DETROIT SMASH!!”

View attachment 488932

( Akibahara Akibahara , Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel )​

[IMG='width:212px;']https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/3/34651/1202061-0sadler.jpg[/IMG]
“RAAAAAAGH!”

Kate roared as she leapt at Garry, only to be slammed in the face with a massive fist, and with a bright flash of light, she was knocked away, through a glass window, and smashing into a brick wall. The sound of broken masonry and bestial rage carried back to Yagi, who had lost his good nature toward Kate. The Plaga Kate lunged through the remains of the wall, talons held high, using her momentum to slam straight into All Might.

"No... not you too."

Her voice ruptured through the sky in a demonic double-tone; her body caked in thick, yellow sludge which streamed down her wounds.

Whether the attack connected or not, she rose up, teeth grit, as her monstrous form rose from the ashes, "You... you betrayed me."

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel darkred darkred @ACADEMY PEEPS

With: kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Leonella looks back towards Yuri "We're going to Miami. We're going to the beach." She remembered the promise everyone made. Leonella felt a connection with Yuri... well Leon did. She didn't really want anything like that in this state. "We will figure this out. Don't worry." There it was. That trademark Leon smile. It shone through even on a different face, and it was radiant. It was alluring. Leonella turned around to face Yuri directly.
1538705750485.png

Forgotten Portrait

Of fear shadowed.png
scream4.jpg
Location: Suffering || Interacting with a lot of pain || Status: Wishing he could die

A brief shriek, and then his air was getting cut off- an unfortunately familiar sensation. Ah, how pain washed over him from his lungs to the inevitable bruising from the deadly grip. This was familiar, and not quite as painful as previous experiences... yet. He'd better try and get out of this though, it seems the thin man might want to help, he seems the type, and if that's the case, then he'll be needed to get anyone else out of the way of the she-beast.
Ah- Wait!.png
Then the man goes and- oh dear, that looks like it's going to leave a very bad impact on the user. The emaciated form of this Yagi fellow was already looking worse for wear, and that attack had to be much worse on him. Managing to catch his breath, Garry wheezed out a short scream in fear and worry- "No! Don't-" Then he was coughing and wheezing again trying to recover from the grip that the beast-that-once-wasn't had him in. If he could just get to the fight, he didn't think anything was too damaged, and he had a feeling that the thin hero would need help getting out of here. The poor guy risked himself to save Garry, and that required repayment. Kindness begets kindness, and debts repaid in full. Of course, that was just his personal philosophy, first order of business is making sure all the living survive this encounter.
oh what..png
Working up his nerve, he took a deep breath, felt his pain sort itself out, and nodded to himself. He was going to help, even if it turned out to end terribly for him- he's used to that. "Kindness begets kindness. Yes alright I can do this-" He then spoke as loud as he could, to gain all attention, and give the hero some reprieve. "HEY YOU Um, well, oh! Yes alright. You Slithery Beast Who Once Was! Leave him be!" Hammering the final nail in the metaphorical coffin, he hefted up a sizable piece of rubble to swing at one of Kate's legs like a bat.

The Poor Guy Is Doomed.
Akibahara Akibahara Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

As you all were waiting on something to happen within the truck, you’d suddenly hear a loud knock from the back. Hoping it might be something interesting, you answer, only to find...

DoctorDoctor.jpg~c200

An ordinary doctor!

“Excuse me,” The man said in a deep, almost rotten voice. “I am Doctor Rottenstein. I heard that you had some... sweets aboard this vehicle? I have a critically ill patient in dire need of sweets, so I need them this instant!”

Do you give him the sweets?

Y/N?

KandiPoP KandiPoP DapperDogman DapperDogman Redxmrpimpen69 Redxmrpimpen69 @Rhysie

No. The sweets are tampered with. No good for patients.

Yuri remembered that she found a book in the office at the school. She quickly got her bag out and pulled out the book.
"Ah reading my favorite past time..."
She read the title out loud
"So the title is... oh it's to faded I can't read the title..."
She opened the book anyway and began to read it. It was nothing but pervy, kinky, and sexual things. She blushed a bit while reading it and slowly closed it and put it on the floor slowly.
"I-I uh don't want to read that book anymore..."

Aegis Aegis Akibahara Akibahara Maxiliase Maxiliase doggodaily doggodaily DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Stormcloak Stormcloak

Shrugging slightly, House turns to whoever this guy thinks he is to be ordering people around. "What do you think? You think we should give him the candy? Your last plan worked out just great" House rolls his eyes and tips the bowl slightly with his cane "I say we scrap the lot of it now before it does any more harm" he didn't trust this guy, his uniform looked about as cheap as they come, and with the giant milkshake walking around, he was decidedly less impressed by this costume. This guy could have at least put some effort into this thing.

KandiPoP KandiPoP Redxmrpimpen69 Redxmrpimpen69 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Shrugging slightly, House turns to whoever this guy thinks he is to be ordering people around. "What do you think? You think we should give him the candy? Your last plan worked out just great" House rolls his eyes and tips the bowl slightly with his cane "I say we scrap the lot of it now before it does any more harm" he didn't trust this guy, his uniform looked about as cheap as they come, and with the giant milkshake walking around, he was decidedly less impressed by this costume. This guy could have at least put some effort into this thing.

KandiPoP KandiPoP Redxmrpimpen69 Redxmrpimpen69 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Pandora shrugged glancing at him sideways. "What ever you think is best. Personally I don't think handing out tampered candy is a good idea....."

Luci nodded. "There is a special place in bell for people who do that." He didn't smile at his joke. He almost never did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back