• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
“It’s not like I know my way around either...” Leon divulged in a somewhat apologetic tone “I’m trying.” He managed to spot a staircase in his pereferal vision “Maybe up?” He forced a smile.
(Kind of the waiting for Kiba to GM. Don’t wanna ruin his plans.)

The Jester
At: Blackwell Academy//Disposition: Annoyed

“This isn’t art, this is madness. Something you seem to know a lot about.”
He took Vernita by the shoulders, and brought his mask close to hers. In the black pits of his eye-holes, two deep brown irises ringed pinprick pupils. Those two eyes were visibly shaking as he spoke through clenched teeth. "My dear." He said both words slowly, exactingly to her. "There is a woman with a gun next to us. You will do your best to play niceties with her, or earn yourself a bullet straight through one lung, and out the other. You've seen what's gone on outside of this room. Blood. Death. Hedonism. Satyrs have overtaken this poor place of learning and sanctity, and the best way to address them is to join the act of reveling, or to stay out of the show at all, but it seems like you've gone and stuck yourself in it now, haven't you? So stay alive, and play your part; dear, please play your part. I'd hate for the show to be over with such an anti-climatic ending." He patted her shoulders twice. and took an entire step back, his head snapping from Vernita back to the girl.

"So, do tell us about the plot of the play. I've enjoyed the scenery, you've done well, but I don't quite understand the characterization quite yet. How does that quite move forwards the plot? Inquiring minds need to know."

( Akibahara Akibahara Zerulu Zerulu Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Goldie Goldie Ineptitude Ineptitude Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes )

Colonel Radec

The Helghast Colonel didn't really care about the Two Whales diner burning but as he stepped out, he noticed the storm had passed. Keeping his guard up, he immediately slipped into his cloaking as he was cautious, now slipping into Blackwell Academy.

The Academy seemed a little too quiet and even smelled of blood, piss and whatever could be found around a wartime zone. The Colonel had seen a lot of killing before but nothing he'd seen of religious cults before.

He eyed the large group of others.

Akibahara Akibahara

( Akibahara Akibahara Zerulu Zerulu Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Goldie Goldie Ineptitude Ineptitude Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Critic Ham Critic Ham )

Last edited:
With: Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Leon was startled by Jason’s appearance, but he guessed it should be expected. Seeing Yuri’s somewhat flustered response and the growing distance between to two gave him a sour taste in his mouth. Because of... security reasons. Leon didn’t want to be forceful about closing the distance between the two so he just shot a “really” look at Jason before continuing up the stairs.

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak
Leon kept an eye out as the two behind him talked. There hadn’t been any resistance so far and it out him on edge as they reached the top of the stairs. His eyes scanning the seemingly empty hallway. “Stay sharp you two.” Leon warned as he put a foot forward into the hallway.

Last edited:
"I-I'm not used to this stuff at all... I-I've only read about this stuff I've never experienced it.."
She was still very on edge and did as Leon said when he told them to stay on gaurd

Stormcloak Stormcloak Aegis Aegis

“Hopefully you won’t have to be.” Leon said in a spur of wisdom and comfort as he aimed his firearm down the hallway.

Lanaya nodded softly, but didnt take the dagger, instead pulling out two blades of her own, a switchblade with unfolded with a soft metal click, and a butterfly wich she swung open, the handles seemed to be covered in a soft, plastic material, wich feathered the impact to the point that the knife was completly silent when swung, Lanaya took a deep breath, she could see blood, or burning people. What set her off about it, was the mental state of these students, wich were seemingly unbothered by all of this, seeing murder and dismemberment as daily activities, rather than cruelties. Lanaya followed Copper with her eyes, her body still firmly pressed back against the wall, both Blades firmly in her hands, in the right, the butterfly, blade up at the thumb, on the left, the switchblade, the cruel damascus steel blade haning out underneath her pinkie, both blades sharp and dangerous, seemingly bloodlusting for whatever flesh they can find, hiding in the darkness for the opportunity to strike. her body stopped moving, the blades in hand, signaling danger to herself, all systems turning to fight as she gripped them a bit tigther, feeling the cold steel in her hand as she tipped the butterfly with her thumb gently, a small cut bleeding, blood coating the butterfly, wich cut her seemingly effortless, the blood however, not forming a drop, but thinly coating the blade, as if it had no surface tension... or as if the blade was soaking it up.
damascus steel switchblade.jpgbm42benchmadebutterfly.jpg

( Goldie Goldie )

She simply nodded, but she still shook in fear at not knowing what could pop out. She began to think of what could pop out and what it could do to us. The thought of it made her feel sick to her stomach. She began to feel a bit sick.

Last edited:

The sight that occupied Leon’s eyes was far from ideal. THe first fooor had seemed empty in comparison to the group of cultists before his eyes. Four or five of them shambling towards them in unison with whatever seemed to Been laying around the school. One had a fire extinguisher while another seemed to have only a textbook. The group appeared to be mumbling under their breath about something but it wa shard to hear what. “R.P.D! FREEZE!!” Leon ordered as the group kept closing the distance “Worth a try.” Leon mumbled as he leveled his firearm.

"Jason! Back me up here!" Leon demanded as he fired off a round from his Tokyo Marui (a .50 cal pistol) and the round tore through the fire-extinguisher centered at one young girl's chest as the pressured liquid exploded across the group followed by a gush of red as the bullet had kept on going and had ripped a golf ball sized hole through her chest as she crumpled to the ground in the middle of the group. "Yuri stay back!" Leon felt the need to protect her as he promised.
1538419094428.png

She nodded her head and stayed behind the two of them shaking. She wished she could do something but she didn't know what to do. She had to relief her stress some how. She looked at the knife and went behind a wall so no one could see her and began to make small cuts all over her arm. It hurt, but it helped ease her a bit. Once she finished she headed back to behind the two of them hopin g they didn't notice.

Jason readied his rifle and took aim at the cultists. His sights pointed straight at the temple of a male cultist and pulls the trigger. Blood spews out of their head, drenching the wall. Jason looks over to Leon and says "I got you"
1538419581460.png

( Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )

Leon nods as the cultists rise to their feet somewhat able to stand and they join the others in coming towards us. “What the hell?” He shouted as he fired another few roundabout into the crowd as the sound of blood splattering and bones shattering could Be heard throughout the school only somewhat drowned out by the chaos around them.

As Connor saw the sudden dismissal of everyone, he looked around. Connor then looked, hearing a rumble inside of the academy. He dashed forth, entering the academy as he dashed through the halls. Hearing the yelling he followed the trace of the sound. This eventually set him standing with his old group, seeing the purple haired girl, Jason, and Leon. But even better, a large cultist horde in front of them. Connor didn't hesitate, and instantly pulled his 9mm.

Connor moved over, as he slid against the ground, aiming the weapon up as he let out tactical fire. He scanned, and saw the arms and the lethal level of each cultist. He lifted his 9mm up as he suppressed fire, his keen android aim would land the shots. As the crimson red substance spewed through the hall further, a few cultists sent down by this assault. Connor stood up slowly, he had done this quickly and keenly. He ejected the mag as he slid it against the ground, injecting another into the 9mm.

Connor slowly turned over, looking back to the group. "Sorry for the absence."

Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak

Leon was alarmed by the sudden burst of fire that fought down the remaining cultists. He turned his head to see Connor and was internally relieved. “Nice shootin’ Tex.” Leon smiles as he dropped a magazine from his Tokyo Marui into his hand, slid it into his belt while extracting another, and slid it into his firearm. “You too Jason.” Leon gave him his thanks abs he turned, additionally, towards Yuri “Good job hanging in there.” Leon pulled the slide back on his sidearm and in doing so loaded the next bullet.

Yuri nodded as Leon, and made sure to keep her sleeve down so no one could see what she did. The only problem is she forgot to wipe the blood from the knife and quickly wiped it off after she nodded at Leon. She began to sweat nervously a little bit, but it wasn't very noticeable. She nervously said to everyone.
"Y-You all did good h-heh..."

Aegis Aegis doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back