• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Murder Gras Fest: Bloodlust

Purpleyedmiss

I am very important and soft

A Rococo period (18th Centur style) realistic RP with magical tendencies

"Appearances deceive..."

What if people you thought you knew thoroughly were capable of the most unimaginable deeds?

What happens when, during an enjoyable party, unexpected murders begin to take place in a secluded mansion?

No one can get out... And everyone holds some hatred over someone. How far can such feelings of dread go?

Story (Basis):

Mont Muet is one of the many regions which are part of the beautiful, vast country Mardi. Its inhabitants are born with magical abilities, each one distinct from each individual. Those individuals, however, although not ashamed of their power, do not show it often, only in circuses and bizarre showcases of nomads that travel throughout the land. Most of these abilities are what we could call: "god-given gifts" or "abnormal, supernatural tricks". Although it's not usually seen by everyone, magic is always present in Mardi, whether in members of noblety or even in peasants who live off their lives from feeding their animals and growing plants.

When the Lord of Muet sends invitations to his noble and cleric friends from all over Mardi to attend a party hosted by him, it only appears to become simply a joyful evening, filled with gossip about the court and well-shared laughter. However, things take a drastic turn when a horrible storm brews outside the palace and the horses from every carriage mysteriously flee, leaving their owners to their luck. Incarcerated inside, and with no place to go, his guests slowly become restless and uneasy as the events unfold and strange murders take place. Will this night show how bloodthirsty human hearts can be?

1014478.jpg

Okay, so in a more casual tone... This will envolve mostly around homicides and investigation of those crimes while being always in the same place. The basic idea is for the members to cooperate with the others, create many characters and the decide which is going to be assassinated and who is going to be the killer. It will have some magical abilities, like I said, and some may be used usefully during each case. Tell me what you think, and if you are willing to roleplay this with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
jacunliffe said:
I will join. Seems interesting
Wow, that was quick xD ... I just joined the website and just wrote this a few minutes ago, I did not expect a reply right away.

You're in then. Glad to be your acquaintance ^^ I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back