• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Prym ran at one slashing it with her saber.

Trevor got out.

She nods. "Good idea" she whispered and started tiptoing.

Isanne laughed. "Yeah"
Cana chuckled. "So what's the job."
Rin used force lightning on one then and and slashed it.

Kakashi was standing there. "Look we already helped best we could we can't-" He stopped when he saw Peter. "Hey Kakashi. How're the tykes?" He asked. He asked. "Well. Naruto and Hero have been getting along alright. Sakura still finds over Sasuke and Sasuke is still as aloof as always."

They walked sliently. The falmer looked at them. Well at Heatblast. Probably curious about the heat he generated.

Jackson looked up. "This is war." He said off handedly. "Thirty seconds from Mars." That second one made a little less sense.

"I need you to free somebody." He said. "My daughter. She was kidnapped."

Rin used force lightning on one then and and slashed it.

Kakashi was standing there. "Look we already helped best we could we can't-" He stopped when he saw Peter. "Hey Kakashi. How're the tykes?" He asked. He asked. "Well. Naruto and Hero have been getting along alright. Sakura still finds over Sasuke and Sasuke is still as aloof as always."

They walked sliently. The falmer looked at them. Well at Heatblast. Probably curious about the heat he generated.

Jackson looked up. "This is war." He said off handedly. "Thirty seconds from Mars." That second one made a little less sense.

"I need you to free somebody." He said. "My daughter. She was kidnapped."
Prym slashed another.

Sage just kept walking silently.

"I don't think we are that close to Mars." She said.

" Who took her?" Cana asked.

Prym slashed another.

Sage just kept walking silently.

"I don't think we are that close to Mars." She said.

" Who took her?" Cana asked.
Two shots rang out as twho ghouls behind her slumped down. Thomas blew the barrels of each gun.

They started walking toward them.

"No." He laughed. "It's a song. I'm thinking if playing it for the soldiers when we get back."

"A dark lord." He said. "Ganondorf. He took my Daughter. He took Zelda." Both names meant nothing to Theif. He was from a version of Hyrule but never met or even heard of Princess Zelda.

Two shots rang out as twho ghouls behind her slumped down. Thomas blew the barrels of each gun.

They started walking toward them.

"No." He laughed. "It's a song. I'm thinking if playing it for the soldiers when we get back."

"A dark lord." He said. "Ganondorf. He took my Daughter. He took Zelda." Both names meant nothing to Theif. He was from a version of Hyrule but never met or even heard of Princess Zelda.
"Good shot" she smiled.

Sage stood ready.

Isanne laughed. "Oh" she smiled. "Good idea"

Cana nods. "I see"

"Good shot" she smiled.

Sage stood ready.

Isanne laughed. "Oh" she smiled. "Good idea"

Cana nods. "I see"
"Mighty kind of you." He said shooting another. DT and the others kept firing. "How many of these are there!?" A clone asked.

Heatblast looked at them. "Sorry about this." He shot a beam of fire at them burning most of them and making the other recoil.

He put his hand in his pockets. "I miss him you know." He said.

(We'll get back to their but I have a better idea)
Samuel sat in... Wherever he was. Everything was black. The feeling that was floating stopped being at all interesting within three hours. How long had he been here. He's guess at least months. With only himself for company. Himself being Dark Angel the voice in his head.

"Mighty kind of you." He said shooting another. DT and the others kept firing. "How many of these are there!?" A clone asked.

Heatblast looked at them. "Sorry about this." He shot a beam of fire at them burning most of them and making the other recoil.

He put his hand in his pockets. "I miss him you know." He said.

(We'll get back to their but I have a better idea)
Samuel sat in... Wherever he was. Everything was black. The feeling that was floating stopped being at all interesting within three hours. How long had he been here. He's guess at least months. With only himself for company. Himself being Dark Angel the voice in his head.
(Ooo! )Prym sent lightning at another. "Looks like a lot."

Sage frowned.

Isanne took his hand. " I know you do. I miss him too"

(Ooo! )Prym sent lightning at another. "Looks like a lot."

Sage frowned.

Isanne took his hand. " I know you do. I miss him too"
"We have to keep going." Rin used the force to choke one to death.

Heatblast looked at them. He transformed. "Waterhazard!" He extinguished the burning ones before they could die. "Don't look so from. I have no intention of killing any of them." He said.

He sqeezed her hand a little.

I wonder if he's forgotten about us. Shut up. Still never thought he'd kill us. Shut up. Come on he killed us. YOU FORCED HIM TO!

"We have to keep going." Rin used the force to choke one to death.

Heatblast looked at them. He transformed. "Waterhazard!" He extinguished the burning ones before they could die. "Don't look so from. I have no intention of killing any of them." He said.

He sqeezed her hand a little.

I wonder if he's forgotten about us. Shut up. Still never thought he'd kill us. Shut up. Come on he killed us. YOU FORCED HIM TO!
She nods. "Yeah we do"

"Ok.. we should keep going" She said

She sighed. "I wish I could have known him longer."

(Want me to bring her in now?)

Rin slashed up another.

Ben nodded.

Jackson nodded. "Yeah I know."

(Whenever you feel is best)
Prym kept fighting the creatures.

Sage kept going.

She hugs him. "You two were the first two people to help me when I came to earth. You were so kind to me. I wish we could have saved him."

Hidden in a forest was an old mansion, Dabria walked around in her library. "Why did this world combining happen.." it had been months and she still couldn't figure this out. She couldn't find her brothers either. She sighed as a orb in the corner glowed. She walked over to it, time to get to work. With out her brothers and all the worlds combind there were plenty of souls she had to gather.

Prym kept fighting the creatures.

Sage kept going.

She hugs him. "You two were the first two people to help me when I came to earth. You were so kind to me. I wish we could have saved him."

Hidden in a forest was an old mansion, Dabria walked around in her library. "Why did this world combining happen.." it had been months and she still couldn't figure this out. She couldn't find her brothers either. She sighed as a orb in the corner glowed. She walked over to it, time to get to work. With out her brothers and all the worlds combind there were plenty of souls she had to gather.
Finally the amount of the creatures was decreasing.

"What I'd give to be able to generate light without the heat." He said.

He returned the hug. "Come on. We have to keep going."

He's probably having a lot fun right now. SHUT UP!"

Finally the amount of the creatures was decreasing.

"What I'd give to be able to generate light without the heat." He said.

He returned the hug. "Come on. We have to keep going."

He's probably having a lot fun right now. SHUT UP!"
"looks like we got most of them." She said

"Maybe you can figure it out" she said

She nods and keeps walking.

Dabria was about to get her things when her house shook. "An unrested spirit.". She waves her hand over the glowing orb. "You've earned a few days". She was use use to strange things happening, since coming here random spirits or souls just came here. The orb stops glowing and she heads to her closet and takes out a decorative box. She opens it and Sam could hear her. "Can you please keep it down."

"looks like we got most of them." She said

"Maybe you can figure it out" she said

She nods and keeps walking.

Dabria was about to get her things when her house shook. "An unrested spirit.". She waves her hand over the glowing orb. "You've earned a few days". She was use use to strange things happening, since coming here random spirits or souls just came here. The orb stops glowing and she heads to her closet and takes out a decorative box. She opens it and Sam could hear her. "Can you please keep it down."
Rin sliced down the last few. "If there are things like those all over the place..." He said.

"You can make light right?"

Jackson began to play with liquid metal spinning it around his hand.

Hey. You hear that? Maybe they'll get us out of here. Get us out of here? We're DEAD. Or did you that not register to you when you made my best friend kill us.

Rin sliced down the last few. "If there are things like those all over the place..." He said.

"You can make light right?"

Jackson began to play with liquid metal spinning it around his hand.

Hey. You hear that? Maybe they'll get us out of here. Get us out of here? We're DEAD. Or did you that not register to you when you made my best friend kill us.
"then sooner or later we will get tired and they will win" she said.

"Yeah" she made a small light orb.

Isanne just kept walking.

"Yes I can hear you. Well now I can through my spirit box. Your fighting is causing my house to shake " she said.

"then sooner or later we will get tired and they will win" she said.

"Yeah" she made a small light orb.

Isanne just kept walking.

"Yes I can hear you. Well now I can through my spirit box. Your fighting is causing my house to shake " she said.
"We need to find a place to set up for now." He said. "Everyone stay close to the ship. Prym go with Thomas and mapper." He pointed to a clone. "Fine a place for us to stay."

"Good." He said. "Now we can see."

"I wonder how this is all going to end." He said looking around.

Cool. She can hear us. Now you have two voices in your head

"We need to find a place to set up for now." He said. "Everyone stay close to the ship. Prym go with Thomas and mapper." He pointed to a clone. "Fine a place for us to stay."

"Good." He said. "Now we can see."

"I wonder how this is all going to end." He said looking around.

Cool. She can hear us. Now you have two voices in your head
Prym nods. "Yes sir."

Sage nods making more light orbs for them to see.

"Yeah me too." She said.

"Okay...okay hold on..." She said. "First off who am I speaking to and why haven't you moved on? " She started carrying the box. "Way to many spirits have entered my place since every world combind and I don't know who you are. "

Prym nods. "Yes sir."

Sage nods making more light orbs for them to see.

"Yeah me too." She said.

"Okay...okay hold on..." She said. "First off who am I speaking to and why haven't you moved on? " She started carrying the box. "Way to many spirits have entered my place since every world combind and I don't know who you are. "
Thomas smiled. "Well down the rabbit hole once again eh lass?" He asked.

Waterhazard turned back into Ben as not to drain his Transformation time.

He began to sing lord of the rings Misty mountains absent mindedly using his Nanites to alter his voice box. Making it lower.

"I don't know. I don't know what's going on." S said. He's not moving on cuz he's salty his best friend killed him. "No I'm upset because you made him HAVE to kill me."

Thomas smiled. "Well down the rabbit hole once again eh lass?" He asked.

Waterhazard turned back into Ben as not to drain his Transformation time.

He began to sing lord of the rings Misty mountains absent mindedly using his Nanites to alter his voice box. Making it lower.

"I don't know. I don't know what's going on." S said. He's not moving on cuz he's salty his best friend killed him. "No I'm upset because you made him HAVE to kill me."
Prym smiled. "Yep."

Sage keeps looking around.

Isanne smiled and hummed along the best she could but she started humming an unknown melody instead.

Dabria sighed. Hearing though a box was always annoying. "I know where you are, you are in the place between all realms. Now give me one second." She mumbled to herself but they could hear. "Pest would hate that I'm doing this. Leave the dead they will find their own way." She was now in her large livingroom, she set the box down on the table and closed her eyes focusing. Appearing in front of Sam in her black cloak. She had the hood up and her scyth, she did look like what was commonly called the grim reaper right now. as she lowered the hood, Sam could catch a glimpse of a skull. When her hood was fully down he saw her. She had pale skin, white hair in a braid, pinkish red eyes with red tear lines underneath.

Prym smiled. "Yep."

Sage keeps looking around.

Isanne smiled and hummed along the best she could but she started humming an unknown melody instead.

Dabria sighed. Hearing though a box was always annoying. "I know where you are, you are in the place between all realms. Now give me one second." She mumbled to herself but they could hear. "Pest would hate that I'm doing this. Leave the dead they will find their own way." She was now in her large livingroom, she set the box down on the table and closed her eyes focusing. Appearing in front of Sam in her black cloak. She had the hood up and her scyth, she did look like what was commonly called the grim reaper right now. as she lowered the hood, Sam could catch a glimpse of a skull. When her hood was fully down he saw her. She had pale skin, white hair in a braid, pinkish red eyes with red tear lines underneath.
They set out west with Mapper in tow. He had an electronic mapping device.

They came upon a man struggling to breath. He was on the ground fatally wounded.

He smiled. After a few minutes the song he sang was easy to hum. It has the same note progression.

Wow. I think literal death is standing in front of us. "Will you please be quiet."

They set out west with Mapper in tow. He had an electronic mapping device.

They came upon a man struggling to breath. He was on the ground fatally wounded.

He smiled. After a few minutes the song he sang was easy to hum. It has the same note progression.

Wow. I think literal death is standing in front of us. "Will you please be quiet."
Prym just silently looked around taking in the area.

"Oh no." Sage rushed over to the man in an attempt to heal him.

Isanne hummed along.

"Hmm.. one person but I still clearly hear two." She snapped her fingers understanding. Before Sam could realize what she was doing she slashed him with her scythe, splitting him into his two halves and making Dark appear. "There that's better. Now First off Death is my brother. Now may I please ask who you are. I'm Dabria. If either of them knew Latin they would know that her name meant angel.

Prym just silently looked around taking in the area.

"Oh no." Sage rushed over to the man in an attempt to heal him.

Isanne hummed along.

"Hmm.. one person but I still clearly hear two." She snapped her fingers understanding. Before Sam could realize what she was doing she slashed him with her scythe, splitting him into his two halves and making Dark appear. "There that's better. Now First off Death is my brother. Now may I please ask who you are. I'm Dabria. If either of them knew Latin they would know that her name meant angel.
"Alright let's see." He said . "Let's go check there." He pointed to an abandoned train station.

He instead handed her a crystal. "Take... Find Peratus... In occulotory."

They stopped to talk to a trade caravan.

Hey look it. I'm my own man. Dark Angel had black wings. Other than that they looked the same.

"Alright let's see." He said . "Let's go check there." He pointed to an abandoned train station.

He instead handed her a crystal. "Take... Find Peratus... In occulotory."

They stopped to talk to a trade caravan.

Hey look it. I'm my own man. Dark Angel had black wings. Other than that they looked the same.
She nods and headed there.

Sage looked at the crystal. "Okay"

Isanne smiled.

" Temporarily." Dabria said. "Now please tell me how I can end this fighting and please tell me who you are"

She nods and headed there.

Sage looked at the crystal. "Okay"

Isanne smiled.

" Temporarily." Dabria said. "Now please tell me how I can end this fighting and please tell me who you are"
It was destoryed like everywhere else but the walls and ceiling stood. Even if they had holes.

The man breathed his last soon after.

"Are to to buy any wares?" A cat man asked.

Sam explained everything that had happened. Though clearly the two of them were not just going to stop arguing.

It was destoryed like everywhere else but the walls and ceiling stood. Even if they had holes.

The man breathed his last soon after.

"Are to to buy any wares?" A cat man asked.

Sam explained everything that had happened. Though clearly the two of them were not just going to stop arguing.
"Wow" she said.

Sage looked at Ben. "Guess we got to get this crystal to peratus"

"Yeah we probably need some" isanne said

Dabria nods. "I see...hmm what to do with you." The reaper started thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back