• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Scout had followed her and kept hidden. She had struck his fancy.
"First time to test the new summoning spell." She rubbed her hands together as they glow. In the air she drew a circle containing other symbols. "Skor come on out" the circle glowed and skor appeared in his normal half scorpion form. Skor smiled. " nice one" sage smiled. "Thanks had to test it out first. Mind helping me a bit before I summon Mudd" Skor nods.

"First time to test the new summoning spell." She rubbed her hands together as they glow. In the air she drew a circle containing other symbols. "Skor come on out" the circle glowed and skor appeared in his normal half scorpion form. Skor smiled. " nice one" sage smiled. "Thanks had to test it out first. Mind helping me a bit before I summon Mudd" Skor nods.
"Holy crap." Scout mutteredm

"Holy crap." Scout mutteredm
"Okay stay still." Sage smiled she held out her hand. "Fire blast fire twirl." She shot fire at him and it wrapped around the demon but not touching him. When the fire vanishes Skor looked at her. "Try uping the heat or changing the color. "

"Okay stay still." Sage smiled she held out her hand. "Fire blast fire twirl." She shot fire at him and it wrapped around the demon but not touching him. When the fire vanishes Skor looked at her. "Try uping the heat or changing the color. "
He kept watching.

"Just give it a few minutes" sage said sitting Scout up. "Skor did that to me when I first fought him. So should I expect any of your friends to show up?"
"Nah. We only really stick together on jobs. We kind of all do our own things. Spy lied by the way. We're just stopping here. We're on our way to a continant world called tamriel. We were headed to a teleporter to take us there."

"Nah. We only really stick together on jobs. We kind of all do our own things. Spy lied by the way. We're just stopping here. We're on our way to a continant world called tamriel. We were headed to a teleporter to take us there."
"Tamriel? No idea what that is but OK" sage said. Scout could start to feel the poison wear off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back