• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Okay here you go. Now any rules to this thing?" She asked handing over the credits

"What's wrong with them?" She asked
"No killing. No maiming. No attacks that can reach into the crowd." He said.

"He didn't say. He just laughed at me and told me to keep working on them."

She was directed to the underground of the arena where warriors of all shapes and sizes, mostly planet locals. Were preparing for combat.

He nodded. "Yeah."
"Hmm lots of people here" she said and stood off to the side and started checking over her blaster. She was preparing to use that over her light saber.

"Hmm I cant help but wonder what game the Toy maker might have for you Peter." She said

"Hmm lots of people here" she said and stood off to the side and started checking over her blaster. She was preparing to use that over her light saber.

"Hmm I cant help but wonder what game the Toy maker might have for you Peter." She said
There was one more new entry. It was a blue Zabrak. She recognized him from the order but hadn't been introduced to him formally by Rin.

"Probably something I would have had a disadvantage at." Peter said. "I assume he didn't pick anything easy for you."

There was one more new entry. It was a blue Zabrak. She recognized him from the order but hadn't been introduced to him formally by Rin.

"Probably something I would have had a disadvantage at." Peter said. "I assume he didn't pick anything easy for you."
"Hmm at least I see a somewhat familiar face" prym said to herself seeing the Zabrak. She didnt know who he was but saw him in passing. She mostly spent her time trying to find and help any younglings in between any missions.

"It was the game floor is lava but then red showed up" she said. "Seems like he will add a twist to whatever game"

"Hmm at least I see a somewhat familiar face" prym said to herself seeing the Zabrak. She didnt know who he was but saw him in passing. She mostly spent her time trying to find and help any younglings in between any missions.

"It was the game floor is lava but then red showed up" she said. "Seems like he will add a twist to whatever game"
The Blue Zabrak was in deep meditation.

"And she got her Prince back?" He asked

The Blue Zabrak was in deep meditation.

"And she got her Prince back?" He asked
Prym saw he was meditating. She was unsure if she wanted to disturb him but decided to. She put her blaster back in its holster and walked over to him. "Hello, I'm surprised to see a familiar face here even though we havent been introduced. I'm Prym."

"Yep and a new symbiote. If the toy maker could bring him back who knows who else he could bring back." She said.

Prym saw he was meditating. She was unsure if she wanted to disturb him but decided to. She put her blaster back in its holster and walked over to him. "Hello, I'm surprised to see a familiar face here even though we havent been introduced. I'm Prym."

"Yep and a new symbiote. If the toy maker could bring him back who knows who else he could bring back." She said.
He looked up at her. "Master Prym. Good to see you. I am Kallum Corriander." He said standing and nodding. He wasn't wearing any robes. His duel lightsabers were on his belt along with a blaster pistol.

"Great." Peter said sarcastically

He looked up at her. "Master Prym. Good to see you. I am Kallum Corriander." He said standing and nodding. He wasn't wearing any robes. His duel lightsabers were on his belt along with a blaster pistol.

"Great." Peter said sarcastically
"Still can never get use to being called that." She said with a chuckle. "Pleasure to meet you. What are you doing here?"

"Yeah but we will deal with it when that happens." She said. "Just hope the doctor finds him first"

"Still can never get use to being called that." She said with a chuckle. "Pleasure to meet you. What are you doing here?"

"Yeah but we will deal with it when that happens." She said. "Just hope the doctor finds him first"
"I am guided here by the force." He said. "It has brought me to Tamriel to end an evil."

"I'm steering clear of that guy as much as possible " peter said

Prym chuckled. "Hmm the force brought me here too but I was unsure why. "

"Good idea" she nods
"Perhaps we are to assist each other." Kallum said. "I've sensed the Dark Side here. I'm particularly sensitive to it as I was the first one Master Rin decided to let practice when he decided we should expand our skill sets." He said.

"Perhaps we are to assist each other." Kallum said. "I've sensed the Dark Side here. I'm particularly sensitive to it as I was the first one Master Rin decided to let practice when he decided we should expand our skill sets." He said.
"Perhaps we are. " prym said. "I see. I'll let you know if I sense anything"

"This should be fun to watch" she said
Ben stood across from the theif. "Might as well give up Tennyson. I have you in the bag. Bet you've never had to deal with someone who could do this!" The man turned invisible.

Ben yawned and tapped the Omnitrix before casually slapping down the dial. He turned into Wildmutt.

Ben stood across from the theif. "Might as well give up Tennyson. I have you in the bag. Bet you've never had to deal with someone who could do this!" The man turned invisible.

Ben yawned and tapped the Omnitrix before casually slapping down the dial. He turned into Wildmutt.
"Hmm judging by how that alien looks I would guess it has a good sense of smell" she said watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back