• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well who says other races cant get in a poke ball?. Also I'll catch up when off work with a post.

Pretty much too much to store, or maybe for the ball it goes over data limit. The Models too detailed to store in one of those.

LMAO I'll stop being a bit of a dumbass, but capturing a someone else in a Pokeball is not gonna cross Leon's mind; the only one that looks most pokemon-ish is daxter

Divon Divon
Just realised I didn't do anything for Aegislash's investigating. O_O. For the sake of speed, I'll say that all there is, is more corridors. Sorry.

Divon Divon
Just realised I didn't do anything for Aegislash's investigating. O_O. For the sake of speed, I'll say that all there is, is more corridors. Sorry.
It's alright LOL I just assumed Aegislash didn't go so far and they're just poking around being a Lil sneaky sht

PlusUltra PlusUltra
As the author and from my interpretation, did emet just insult but also compliment jak and Leon's physique. Like did he just in a round-a-bout way call them smokin' but also idiots

He more mentioned them as the weappnd/dangerous part. While complimenting himself

That's fine. But also to clarify later part was hinting that he did have a idea what happened.

In his world everything is made of leather but that's also due to what Aether is in concept.

Ok. Though I will check, did you mean to say leather? Seems like an auto-correct thing. I'm assuming it's meant to be aether.

I'll post hopefully sometime tomorrow when I wake up; took a small break cos Xmas

Divon Divon Thanks Divon! I appreciate it!

Daxter got heated that Jak's just taking Emit's whole speech fine until Jak notices Daxter's anger. Then it gets Jak mad.

Sorry Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus u can move in with the plot if u wanna respond to their things! My writing muse is a bit iffy rn, but so far everyone's asked the important questions. Just assume Leon's entranced by the room and exploring it while waiting for answers.

Sorry for the half baked thing I'm doing rn :(, I'm kinda pulling myself together

Emet is good at pushing buttons for entertainment but also figuring people out.

Intense emotions also trigger his Echo ability. Think of it like mind reading but you experience the event, used in game to plot dump story and triggers when meeting someone who has strong ties to a feeling calling back to a memory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back