• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I feel the need to stress again about how sorry I am about those horrible pictures. That ship id one of the few things for this setting of which I have been unable to find an image that accurately shows how I imagine it to be.

I feel the need to stress again about how sorry I am about those horrible pictures. That ship id one of the few things for this setting of which I have been unable to find an image that accurately shows how I imagine it to be.
I mean, we're looking at a map of the ship, not looking at it ourselves from the outside, so I feel like a detailed image would've actually made less sense than a basic image of the area XD

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 darkred darkred Divon Divon 5cookie 5cookie PlusUltra PlusUltra
So there hasn't really been any posts in the RP for the past week, save for darkred, so I wanted to check how everyone's feeling about the RP. I'm mostly assuming that the lack of posts is due to the time of year, but I wanted to check to make sure there are no issues with the RP that make you guys not want to post.

Ive been busy with combination of Holidays and Work (We handle Parcel delivery and the Sales following Christmas normally result in it being far busier than normal for a week or so after the new year). By the time i get home sometimes and deal with other stuff i dont have the energy. Ill do my best to get something out though im sorry.

Ive been busy with combination of Holidays and Work (We handle Parcel delivery and the Sales following Christmas normally result in it being far busier than normal for a week or so after the new year). By the time i get home sometimes and deal with other stuff i dont have the energy. Ill do my best to get something out though im sorry.
Don't worry about it, i just wanted to make sure it wasn't my writing :) . If you need time to recover from work then take it.

Oh its fine. Yes we have had slight issues especially with Christmas and New Years with Agency not showing up for shifts resulting in being understaffed yet still having a deadline to meet. As a result many of the Office staff have been asked if they could do a double shift just for this.

Personally while tiring the fact im getting double the hours is fine as its just for a short period. Its just im doing the physical side first and the mental side after so it does build up when your helping unload 240 Ton+ worth of Parcels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back