• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple RP Ideas

Which one?

• Fantasy Vikings

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Arraigned Marriage

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • High Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Cops and Demons

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With close to three hours remaining a leader has nosed ahead of its competition, but there is still time for a reversal and an upset.

I'll be honest with you, folks. I've done more world building for these in the last two days than I have when I was just working on one. And rest assured nothing will be wasted, merely shelved for later.

With a little under 22 hours left our racers are now firmly on the golden road. The leader is just a nose ahead with third and fourth hardly a length behind them. This will be a close race here, Mango, and you can bet your bottom dollar they're going to give it their all out there.
Indeed INDEED! The are going to push themselves to the limit! And beyond! However, it does seem like AM gots this in the bag and that has to put a smile on the faces of those who bet the house on AM- WAIT a minute! What's this!? It looks like small pieces of tire are falling from AM's vehicle causing AM to lose traction and giving CaD the Last nudge it needs to pull ahead even by a digit! However the race isn't over and The fact AM is losing peices of tire but still keeping up speaks to the skill and determination of AM to win what was his this entire race until now.

I dont know about you panda but my heart can't this much action! Pass me my heart medication cause it is POUNDING!!!

With almost 30 minutes the front runner has failed to extend their lead. They started to pull away for a brief second but AM has refused to let them go so easily. A nail biter for sure.

And we have our winner! Cops and Demons! Congratulations on their hard fought victory!

That said. After much consideration. I have decided to also run Arranged Marriage! A single vote separating the two for practically the entire week shows people are very interested in it.

HV and HFZA, better luck next time. Back to the workshop and the simulations. We eagerly await for your next race.

Thank you all who have voted.

are you going to use this interest check thread for interest in the cops and demons rp, or will you make a seperate thread for the rps?

And we have our winner! Cops and Demons! Congratulations on their hard fought victory!

That said. After much consideration. I have decided to also run Arranged Marriage! A single vote separating the two for practically the entire week shows people are very interested in it.

HV and HFZA, better luck next time. Back to the workshop and the simulations. We eagerly await for your next race.

Thank you all who have voted.
paul-b%C3%A4umer-cheers-and-claps-alongside-his-friends-all-quiet-on-the-western-front2022.gif

I should post links to the 2 rps here.

Probably would be wise lol

I WAS WONDERIN WHAT HAPPENED HMMMMM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back