• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple RP Ideas

Which one?

• Fantasy Vikings

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Arraigned Marriage

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • High Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Cops and Demons

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always always. Otherwise we get a repeat of that damn RWBY rp we were a part of all those years ago. Still makes me wanna jump off a bridge
If I could go back and actually fix half that shit... cringe Looking back at my posts makes me wanna fix them LOL

If I could go back and actually fix half that shit... cringe Looking back at my posts makes me wanna fix them LOL
Grim was saying the same thing lol. I just reminded him that we were teenagers at the time. Or barely out of our teenage years

I've been great. Lots and lots of changes! How about you? Anything new?
Just finished up the process to buying a house lmao. So happy about that but christ it was annoying. But yeah man same. Good stuff overall. Gonna make an rp myself since I feel the same as Panda does. Just gonna take my time with making it is all. Lots of adulting shit I got going on all the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back