• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple RP Ideas

Which one?

• Fantasy Vikings

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Arraigned Marriage

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • High Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Cops and Demons

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
I have been looking at the interest checks for a while and not much has piqued my interest. So I've had a Thanos moment and am going to do it myself. Below are the bare bones ideas of four rps that have been sitting in stewing, in no particular order. I ask anyone reading this to read the one sentence synapses (which I know isn't much) and choose one for me to focus my efforts on. One vote per person, no changing your vote. The poll will be open for one week. I thank all those who participate and am looking forward to a victor.

A group of raiders travel to far and get lost raiding lands previously unknown.
A brutal 4 way war is forced to stop by the 4 ruling families marrying off their sons and daughters.
A mysterious plague of magical origin is ravaging the world and only a handful of remarkable people can stop it.
Investigators, cops, etc. bind themselves with demons to hunt down illegal, unregistered magics.

Only just begun. Plus I don't want people dog piling because a few people say which one they voted for and have them think 'well this one is clearly going to win so I might as well either not bother voting or vote for the winning one.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back