• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy multiple plot ideas - casual detailed

beelzebubs

the little dipster
Since joining I haven't found any role plays I'm particularly tickled by, so I figured I would share some of my ideas and try to start one myself. Here are samples of my writing, and I'd rank myself as a casual detailed writer. If anyone doesn't like these ideas but wants to collaborate on making a group rp / invite me to join one they already have going I'm cool w/that! Also, even though this thread is marked as Fantasy I am open to role plays of any type! I'm also a big fan of totally going overboard on character development, just an fyi.

• genre : fantasy, supernatural, apocalypse

notes:

- the terms for what powers each species has can be determined at a later date.

- face claim wise i'd prefer real people tbh

accepting: i'd say up to six people, including me. then we can double up on characters if we want.

The world as we knew it is gone.

Eight hundred years ago it was discovered that everything we knew to be fantasy was in fact, reality. Humans went to war with the supernatural, and the supernatural won. The world went to ruin, cities crumbled, governments failed, and all that was left was a devastated wasteland. Humans went nearly extinct, and with a lack of them the Earth began to heal itself. Great, expansive cities are now ruins overgrown with trees and and green, green everywhere.

Society started over. With the great races of the supernatural at the helm a whole new range of technology and life started. The parts of cities still mostly intact were rebuilt and restored, small but livable. The outside of these new cities are called Districts, where humans and the outcasts of supernatural society roam. The supernatural have learned to govern together, to make peace. Even the Vampires and Werewolves, natural born enemies, who sit as the heads of every High Council were able to set aside their hate. For three hundred years things went well, the cities prospered, The High Council kept peace, and war was kept at bay. But, as it always does, corruption has now set in.

We focus in on what used to be Paris. Right smack dab in the middle does the city lay. Perhaps one of the more debauched cities out there, the High Council is corrupt and full of terrible secrets. Fair Folk have been all but banished to the out city limits, living among ostracized creatures. The ones who still remain in the city work as servants, slaves, whatever you might want to call them. The city leaders have Enforcers out searching for rebel humans and even hunting Halflings who may be involved in what people are calling the rebellion.

That first one sounds interesting to me. I'll have to see what it includes.

First and third seems really interesting. I haven't watched the walking dead so I don't know the tropes there, but I dislike playing helpless heroines if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back