• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple Fandoms/Originals for Trade!

Wing-it-Gal

Fair winds and Following Seas
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
NeatAnimatedHammerheadbird-small.gif

Hello to all! I'm going to be honest, I am mainly posting for one particular purpose. And that is, to find someone to role play as Kakashi for a female oc. Although pirates are also my weak spot so that's cool too.

In return, I can happily play characters from the following fandoms.

(If you want the rp to be romantic, I am most comfortable with fxm)

Fandoms I am the most familiar with:

Marvel/Deadpool (I prefer to rp against OC's that don't have powers or have few powers. This doesn't apply to canon characters)

Overwatch
Pirates of the Caribbean
Sherlock (BBC)

Other fandoms I could do:

Ouran Host Club High School
Doctor Who (10th, 11th doctor)
Disney
Happy Days
M*A*S*H
Nancy Drew
Inception
Naruto (I just started the second season and I'm still watching so keep that in mind)
Star Wars
Kingdom Hearts
Jurrasic Park (only if the main characters and general plot is original)

I am also able to role play original plots. The only things I don't really like to roleplay are slice of life, pregnancy, or anything crazy dark. If you're not sure just ask. :)

Speaking of which, if you have an idea or fandom that I haven't mentioned feel free to ask about it, I can't promise I will agree to role play it but it's worth a try right?

ABOUT ME
1.) My schedule varies, I will let you know what's going on unless it's an emergency of course and I prefer the same from my partners.

2.) In general I can reply from anywhere as frequent as multiple times a day to a few times a week, any less than that and you'll know why.

3.) I am 21 and prefer my partners to be 18+.

4.) Post length isn't a huge deal to me. As long as I have something to work with I'm fine, I'm pretty relaxed about that sort of thing. No chat style rp or one line rp however, I can always write more than that.

5.) If you rp with me and maybe one day you are done with the rp and don't know how to say it, if you'd like, rather than ghosting, just send a single animal emoji. 🐶 And that will be that no questions asked.

Thanks for reading, and just to reiterate, I am looking for an equal exchange at this time, you can ask if you'd like but please preface that in your message so I can know and there are no guarantees that I would like to rp without that but I like to stay open minded.

Take care and have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back