• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multiple Fandom Partner Search

wseraph

Hello everyone! I am looking for someone (or some people) who would like to 1x1 roleplay with me!
I am rather new to the site, so the formatting will need some getting used to on my part. Sorry about that!

About me:

• I am very descriptive, and will write at least 2 paragraphs with 10 lines per paragraph.
  • I Have over 3 years of experience roleplaying.
  • I only rp in 3rd person perspective.
  • I take pride in having proper grammar.
  • Very Active- I visit/will be visiting this site daily.
  • I am looking for a long term commitment rp.
  • I would rather do Canon x OC over anything else.
  • I'm looking to make some new friends and have some fun rping!
  • I don't do groups, only 1x1.
  • Doubling only please!

I'm looking for someone/people who:

• Have at least a few months of roleplaying under their belt.
  • Will write at least 2 paragraphs with 7 lines per paragraph.
  • Will write in third person.
  • Has adequate grammar! No text talking unless the characters are texting one another.
  • Long term roleplayer! I don't want someone to just send one reply and walk away.
  • Willing to put up with weird formats for a little bit. I'm getting adjusted to this site rather slowly, sorry!
  • Understands that I have a life outside of rping. Schoolwork comes before roleplaying!
  • Will communicate with me when they're going to be offline for long periods of time.
  • Is willing to rp canon x oc, or ocXoc in certain instances.
  • Is willing to double.

Alright! Now that you've gotten through that, here are the fandoms I'm looking to rp! A '*' means I really want to rp that:

• Akagami No Shirayukihime/Snow White With The Red Hair*
  • Tales Of Zestiria*
  • Seraph Of The End/Owari No Seraph
  • Danganronpa (Trigger Happy Havoc OR Side: Future
  • Magi*
  • Natsume's Book Of Friends
  • Diamond No Ace/Ace Of The Diamond
  • KuromuKuro*
  • Beyond The Boundary
  • Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Plastic Memories
  • Kiznaiver
  • Death Parade
  • Servamp
  • Prince Of Stride*
  • Uta No Prince Sama
more to be added!
Please note I am also open to rps with themes similar to that of Tales Of Zestiria and Akagami No Shirayukihime. This is the only time that I will rp OcxOc.
So yes! If you think you meet these requirements, I'm sure we can have fun rping!

Last edited:
hello! if you're alright with oc x oc i'd really be interested in 'snow white with the red hair' and 'kiznaiver'! (:

sounds great! I can't exactly send pms right now because of the 10+ post notification. Is there any way around that? I'm new to this site, and haven't quite figured everything out yet.

no, unfortunately there's no way around it -- you'll just have to wait for the ten posts :< i can pm you though myself if you'd like!!

Hello everyone! I am looking for someone (or some people) who would like to 1x1 roleplay with me!
I am rather new to the site, so the formatting will need some getting used to on my part. Sorry about that!
I cannot pm anyone at the moment, considering I do not have the 10+ post thing done. I'll delete this once that 'goal' is achieved.

About me:

• I am very descriptive, and will write at least 2 paragraphs with 10 lines per paragraph.
  • I Have over 3 years of experience roleplaying.
  • I only rp in 3rd person perspective.
  • I take pride in having proper grammar.
  • Very Active- I visit/will be visiting this site daily.
  • I am looking for a long term commitment rp.
  • I would rather do Canon x OC over anything else.
  • I'm looking to make some new friends and have some fun rping!
  • I don't do groups, only 1x1.

I'm looking for someone/people who:

• Have at least a few months of roleplaying under their belt.
  • Will write at least 2 paragraphs with 7 lines per paragraph.
  • Will write in third person.
  • Has adequate grammar! No text talking unless the characters are texting one another.
  • Long term roleplayer! I don't want someone to just send one reply and walk away.
  • Willing to put up with weird formats for a little bit. I'm getting adjusted to this site rather slowly, sorry!
  • Understands that I have a life outside of rping. Schoolwork comes before roleplaying!
  • Will communicate with me when they're going to be offline for long periods of time.
  • Is willing to rp canon x oc, or ocXoc in certain instances.

Alright! Now that you've gotten through that, here are the fandoms I'm looking to rp! A '*' means I really want to rp that:

• Akagami No Shirayukihime/Snow White With The Red Hair*
  • Tales Of Zestiria*
  • Seraph Of The End/Owari No Seraph
  • Danganronpa (Trigger Happy Havoc OR Side: Future
  • Magi*
  • Natsume's Book Of Friends
  • Diamond No Ace/Ace Of The Diamond
  • KuromuKuro*
  • Beyond The Boundary
  • Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Plastic Memories
  • Kiznaiver
  • Death Parade
  • Servamp
  • Prince Of Stride*
  • The Fate series
more to be added!
Please note I am also open to rps with themes similar to that of Tales Of Zestiria and Akagami No Shirayukihime. This is the only time that I will rp OcxOc.
So yes! If you think you meet these requirements, I'm sure we can have fun rping!

Do you happen to know diabolik lovers?

Hey, I'm totally up for a Diamond no Ace RP! I haven't gotten the whole way through season two yet, if you're willing to put up with that!

Hey, I'm totally up for a Diamond no Ace RP! I haven't gotten the whole way through season two yet, if you're willing to put up with that!
sure! I've only finished season one myself, I got up to the last episode of season one, but i have a pretty good grasp on it :) I'll pm you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back