• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom multiple fandom 1v1 checks : )

calamity__

Hello all my name is calamity and I am searching for a rp partner or two !! I have never used this site before so I am a bit of a novice when it comes to how it works and where things are, and the lingo around here, but I do believe I am in the right spot for this lol. I do not know how people tend to do things around here, but I thought I would tell you a little about me & my style and then tell you what I am looking for in a partner to ensure we all know what we're getting into. I've also listed all of the fandoms I'm involved in {hence the prefix on the thread} and ships with each fandom that I like and with a preferred character I like to rp so you can get a sense of whether or not we'll be compatible. I hope to meet some of you soon : )

: stuff to know about me :
1) I am semi-literate to literate. I'm coming out of a year and a half long hiatus in terms of rp'ing, but before that i was going strong for nearly four years straight. I tend to average 2-5 paragraphs a response and would appreciate a partner that would match. Obviously flexibility is there, I can go above or below that paragraph amount and so can you, it's not a hard and fast rule.

2) I do not do oc's. I work with canon characters in different universes/situations but I do not do original characters. You can use an original character for background purposes obviously, but nothing more. I do not do oc x canon. I'm sorry, I just can't.

3) I am in college and am currently living on campus. That is subject to change at a moments notice because of the current climate in the U.S. (where i, unfortunately, live) but for the time being I am a full time student and am looking for a part time job. I'm afraid that it just will not be possible for me to be on every single day at every single second. Please understand that I am busy, have responsibilities outside of this website, and will respond as soon as I am able. That being said, if you have a problem/believe I am not living up to a standard we set feel free to call me out! I'm incredibly forgetful and sometime I just plain forget to reply to people, so if it's been days and I haven't replied to you, you are more then welcome to poke me a bit.

4) Communication is important! If you don't like something I suggested/am doing please just tell me. I am a very honest and straightforward person and will tell you if I don't agree with something you're doing (respectfully of course because i am not a total jerk) so just return me the favor.

5) I am a very character driven person as in I love doing deep studies of canon characters and expanding on them and maybe making them a ooc just by giving them more personality. I prefer to focus in on a few characters/one or two relationships and really dive in on them. I do not like roleplaying 50 characters at once. If this isn't your cup of tea i get it, it's not for everybody.

6) I do not want to say that I don't do crossovers, because I do, but I only do them in very specific instances. I am fine with doing alternate universe's where characters from one fandom are placed in the setting of a different fandom, but not direct crossovers between universes and their respective characters. If you have an idea for a crossover you can bring it to me because I might say yes as long as both fandoms involved are on my list, but just be forewarned I will also probably say no.

7) I am fine with mxm, mxf, fxf, or poly relationships. I really do not care. variety is the spice of life after all.

8) I do not roleplay on discord. I'm sorry but i just can't. I am more then open to chatting outside of the rp on discord (i have a discord account that i use to do out of rp chatting) but I have to insist on rp'ing on this website on (preferably) a thread but I can also do pm's.

9) I do not give my age away anywhere, but I will say that I am 18+. I prefer my partner to be the same only because I enjoy messing with complex subject matters as well as graphic stuff (within the rules & guidelines for the site of course and only if the plot fits with it) and I just find those things work better with somebody who is also an, in the loose sense of the word, adult.

10) Just in case you want to know more about me specifically, I am super into personality tests. I'm a Ravenclaw, an INTP, and a chaotic neutral at worst and a neutral good at best. My ennegram is inconclusive because I keep getting different results. According to idrlabs, the character I most resemble in Winnie the Pooh is, in fact, Winnie the Pooh. My favorite John Mulany comedy special is 'New In Town', and that is just about the most important fact I can give you.

: stuff i expect from a potential partner :
1) Match my semi-lit to lit length please! no one-liners and I prefer no single paragraphs, but I understand that we all have bad days when we cannot get much inspiration.

2) Just be respectful of me having a life outside of this, and i'll do the same for you. In that same vein, if i'm not posting up to your standards feel free to say something. Communication is key and is very important to me.

3) I am a frequent abuser of both commas and parenthesis so please do not be a total stickler to traditional grammar/english rules. I adhere to them so that you can read and understand my writing, but I also like to have some fun stylistically speaking, so please do not live with one hand on a dictionary (if you write perfectly, that's totally fine! just don't police how i choose to write).

4) I absolutely love hc's about characters and world building so be open to discussing that kind of stuff with me as well as potential future plot points we could do. Talking out stuff like that is super fun and interesting for me so i would like if my partner was into that sort of stuff as well.

5) Do not be shy to come up with your own plots and pm them to me! If the plot falls into one of the fandom's I'm in, great! if it falls under one of the ships I like, even better! If it doesn't, give it a chance anyways! You miss all the shots you don't take or something equally cliche, and I'll read through your ideas and give them a fair shot.

: fandoms i'm involved in (the one's i have plot ideas for will have a * by them) & the ships i have in each of them
1) marvel : comics & movies *

ships : the character i prefer to rp will be in bold and ships i am especially fond of will have a ♡ by them

->bucky barnes x natasha romanoff

->steve rogers x tony stark

->tony stark x stephen strange

->bruce banner x thor odinson

->sharon carter x natasha romanoff

->wanda maximoff x the vision♡

->barbara morse x clint barton

->karen page x frank castle♡

->elektra natchios x matthew murdock

-> tony stark x yon-rogg/mar-vell this is a crackship that i indulge in only because i love jude law and rdj haha jk...unless you've also happened to see the insta edits

2) dc comics : comics & movies

ships : the character i prefer to rp will be in bold and ships i am especially fond of will have a ♡ by them

->selina kyle x bruce wayne

->dick grayson x koriand'r

->barry allen x iris west

->barry allen x hal jordan

->stephanie brown x tim drake ♡

->harley quinn x poision ivy

->bruce wayne x clark kent

->damian wayne x colin wilkes

->damian wayne x jonathan kent

->roman sionis x victor zsaz ♡♡♡ (this is for all the people that saw of birds of prey like i did and absolutely ADORED it)

3) x-men : comics & movies ***** (i love the x-men SO MUCH please interact)

->charles xavier x erik lehnsherr♡♡♡♡♡♡ (i have been obsessed with their dynamic since i watched the first x-men movie in middle school, i am BEGGING somebody to PLEASE end my suffering and do literally anything with me)

->wanda maximoff x jean grey♡

->scott summers x jean grey

->scott summers x emma frost♡

->kitty pryde x illyana rasputin

->rachel summers x kitty pryde

->laura kinney x warren worthington♡

->john allerdyce (pyro) x bobby drake (iceman)♡

->raven darkholme x azazel

->azazel x janos quested (movie exclusive)

->monet st. croix x victor creed♡

->neena thurman x nathan summers

4) sherlock : the bbc version *
**special note that i am actively seeking somebody who will do a sherlock x james bond crossover with me , it is honestly the only crossover i am actively in favor of**

->sherlock holmes x john watson (no mary slander will be tolerated)

->irene adler x molly hooper

->mycroft holmes x gregory lestrade

->jim moriarty x sebastian moran♡♡♡♡♡

->jim moriarty x sherlock holmes♡♡ (this one is definitley a crazy obsessive relationship, not a typical we're dating and in love relationship)

5) james bond : the daniel craig movies only *
**special note that i am actively seeking somebody who will do a sherlock x james bond crossover with me , it is honestly the only crossover i am actively in favor of**

-> james bond x q ♡♡♡♡♡

6) detroit: become human : only the video game

->connor x hank anderson

->gavin reed x rk900

->simon x markus (no north slander here)

7) good omens : tv show & book *

->aziraphale x crowley ♡

->beelzebub x gabriel

->anathema device x newton pulsifier

8) star wars : all movies *

->obi-wan kenobi x anakin skywalker♡♡♡♡

->padmé amidala x anakin skywalker

->luke skywalker x han solo

->han solo x princess leia

->rey x ben solo♡ (only with heavy canon re-writes, and only as ben solo not kylo ren bc i love the dynamic and hate the canon portrayal)

->finn x poe dameron

9) harry potter + the fantastic beasts : books & movies *

->harry potter x draco malfoy♡

->ron weasley x hermoine granger

->remeus lupin x sirus black

->james potter x lily potter

->ginny wealsey x luna lovegood

->albus dumbledore x gellert grindelwald♡♡♡♡♡♡ (i cannot stress enough how much i love their relationship)

->credence barebone x percival graves

Please, please, please feel free to PM me or post directly onto here if you are interested in doing something with me. I am here to find a new friend or two, hopefully, and if you have any sort of interest please feel free to talk to me and we can see if anything can be worked out between us. Thank you for reading this far and I hope we'll speak soon : )

Last edited:
We seem incredibly compatible on a personality basis, so I'll drop the characters I write you may have interest in. My search thread is linked in my sig, but no pressure to check it out if you don't want to.
All characters listed are characters I write, I've not indicated any preference because that's much easier to discuss in dms. I'm also often swayed to different characters depending on plot content, ships, or ideas we may have.

Marvel
-> Harry Osborn (bias towards the TASM version), Loki Laufeyson, Steve Rogers, Wade Wilson, Eddie Brock
DC
-> The Joker (most versions), Oswald Cobblepot (Gotham only), Jerome Valeska, potentially open to others, but I'm unsure
X-men
-> Gambit, potentially open to others, but I'm unsure
(I'm incredibly out of touch with X-men nowadays though)
Sherlock
-> Sherlock Holmes
Detroit: Become Human
-> Connor
(I've only played the demo, but I'm invested in the characters a little too much already. I'm sure this could be navigated around but there's always a chance that my writing would feel ooc)
Good Omens
-> Crowley
Star Wars
-> Anakin Skywalker
Harry Potter
-> Tom Riddle (only pre Voldemort), Remus Lupin, Draco Malfoy

Good luck searching, regardless of if you're interested in writing with me or not. I'm aware this thread hasn't been bumped in a while, so I'm unsure if you're even still interested. Feel free to dm me rather than respond to my comment if you do happen to see this.

Last edited:
i'd be interested in playing a tony stark to your steve rogers or stephen strange hmu if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back