• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (MULTIFANDOM SEARCH THREAD) Hello Earth!~

Hello! My name is Raz, i'm 21, and i'm in the cst timezone!
i'm new to the site mainly, but i'd love to look for someone to indulge in my silly rps!!~
I don't have many triggers but i require you lmk of any before we start ^^
also biggg keep in mind i haven't rp'd in a bit, i'm slightly rusty ^^

I only rp with 20+ folks since that is around my age
and i'd prefer to not give my discord unless we get close.

I write for oc x canon or oc x oc related things.
if you're the type to care about canon characters should only act like canon then i'm probably not for you. i love headcanons like alot.

Open to all pairings (fxf, mxm, and various lgbt+ friendly identities!)
i'll only write in pms but can be persuaded with a good plot!

Please at least try to have ok grammer and write well, not one liners and then we'll be good ^^
i try my best to reply mostly everyday but life happens and i get busy so please nudge me!

ok onto the fandoms!! (order of preferences):
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva boss
Osomatsu-san
OHSHC
Tokyo ghoul (haven't caught up in a while as a note!!) (also love the idea of a ghoul x human !!)
Trolls (mainly based around the 3rd film)
Sonic

(more can be added or asked, i just usually forget what fandoms i'm into)

Plot wise the tropes i like is:
-Found family
-Enemies to lovers
-Childhood friends to lovers
-unexpected romance
-Opposites attract
-fake dating
-rivals to lovers

As for plots i much prefer we can work it out in dms but my main eye of interest is this kind of plot with ocs (mainly oc x oc of course!)

"Descendants of the main cast, mainly long descendants and are trying to make a name for themselves"

ok this is really long but hopefully i wrote everything i needed!!
comment here or pm me if interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back