• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom RP Interest (Star Wars, Marvel, and more!)

dabberoni

let the past die. kill it, if you have to
Hi, my name is Jules! I’m 21 years old and have been roleplaying for about six years. My style of writing is very detail-heavy and multi-paragraph, and I hope for my roleplay partner to be the same. You must be 18+! I do not roleplay with minors :)

The plots I am interested in are usually romance and set in canon, but I am willing to do AUs. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of OCs, but I AM a fan of incorporating headcanons and world building! I love to develop scenarios to play out with my partner, so brainstorming is a must. I am a part of many fandoms/ships, so below are some of the pairings I’d be interested in playing out. The names in bold are the roles I’d like to play, but I’m open to any.

Star Wars
Kylo Ren (Ben Solo)/Rey
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Padmé Amidala
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Anakin Skywalker
Din Djarin/Luke Skywalker
Din Djarin/Ahsoka Tano

Marvel
Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
Stephen Strange/Wanda Maximoff
Charles Xavier/Erik Lehnsherr

Attack on Titan
Annie Leonhart/Armin Arlert
Mikasa Ackerman/Armin Arlert
Levi Ackerman/Eren Jaeger
Levi Ackerman/Zeke Jaeger

DC
Bruce Wayne (Batman)/Joker
Bruce Wayne (Batman)/Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)

If any of these pairings/fandoms interest you, please feel free to PM me on here, or on Discord (dabberoni#7635). Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back