• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom (Multiverse) Romance 1x1

piraibawhisker

swimmer lover
I’m not sure if this’ll get any attention but hey, it’s worth a shot! Anyways, I’m up for a Multifandom Roleplay with some romance!

I’ll be playing two characters as well! And, I was thinking about maybe an apocalyptic Roleplay whether it be zombie, nuclear, plague, or whatever. Our four characters have to survive and deal with the fact that returning to their world is not possible.

Preferred gender pairings: BxG and GxG (the characters I want to play are both female. So, I’m looking for someone to play a male and a female)

So yeah, sorry if this is short but I’m getting down to the nitty gritty of things. I’m semi advanced to advanced and I am active on here and I will not ghost or ditch the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back