• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
NONE of this RP would have been possible without the help of the lovely A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity who's story-writing expertise is to die for. For weeks we have been working together to create the lore, plot, etc. for this RP. I literally know nothing about creating a good fantasy world and story, and without her this would be crummy as hell, so giant chunk of credit to her <3

PLOT:
When people fall asleep, their consciousness drifts into a land shrouded in mystery and myth. This land has no particular name, but is simply called the Land of the Unconscious. One day/night, your character(s) went to sleep, as per usual, right? However, when they finally drifted off, however, their dreams weren't ones that one would perceive as usual. Quite the opposite, in fact. While ordinary dreams are hazy and uncertain, this one seemed all too real.

Our heroes gather their senses in a courtyard in front of a grand temple. There, they encounter each other for the first time, finding out they are all dreaming the same dream, and wondering who or what was behind this strange occurrence. Eventually, a man exits the temple and greets them. He introduces himself as Morpheus, the Lord of Dreams. They soon learn that they have been brought out of their normal dream cycles and to his kingdom of Lullendrift, and that he is the one behind this supernatural slumber.

Morpheus explains to them that a great danger looms not only over his world, but over theirs as well. His sister, the Empress of Nightmares, is waging war against him and his people to try and seize his throne. If she suceeds, all the power of dreams will be hers. What remains of the old Lullendrift will crumble. His people will succumb to shadow.

However, the lord reveals that there is one way their victory can be definite. There are pieces to a map scattered all over the Land of the Unconscious, and if all of them are retrieved, it will reveal the path to the fabled Relic of Desire. Crafted from a chunk of the Evening Wishing Star over 1,000 years prior, it is said that this relic has the power to grant any wish desired. He admits that it is a bit of a fable in his world, but that there is proof that it does indeed exist, hidden from all. Morpheus tells them that this is their only hope to stop the Empress and save his kingdom.

Morpheus also states that he believes his sister knows what he plans to accomplish, so they must tread carefully. He illuminates that the Empress is ambitious beyond comprehension, and that if she somehow manages to gather the map pieces and secure the Relic of Desire, not only could nightmares and shadow prevail, they could also break the boundaries between the Land of Unconscious and their own respective worlds. Nightmares could materialize into life.

(More will be explained in the lore thread (once I make it...)!! ^^)

Rules:
1) Roleplay
--Please, try not to post one-liners. Paragraphs only!
--Make sure to include people who want to join interactions, don't leave others hanging!
--RP angst only, okay? No arguments OOC.
--Try to be active and not keep people waiting. Post at least once a week minimum. If you need a hiatus or want to drop out, let others know, as waiting on people can be a bit irritating at times.
2) Characters
--Shipping is fine amongst characters, just don't let it take the focus away from the main plot of the story. Also, don't force people to ship characters if they clearly aren't fine with it.
--There is going to be a limited amount of characters for this RP. Not sure what the max number will be yet, but just keep that in mind.
3) OOC
--Plan things out in the OOC!
--Let others know where you stand on time for posts and if you desire to leave or need a break.
--Be nice OR ELSE

That's about it for now lol
Out Of Character Thread
Character Sheets
Lore Thread

Last edited:
I’m interested in joining I’ll pick up Luffy and maybe Ace.

I thought about it I’m picking up Ace I just love the Luffy and Ace duo they’re best buds and bros. 😭

I think I’m going to join! Not sure which character yet. I’m debating on whether I should do Nimona, or maybe mess around with Nova Artino, whose superpower doesn’t let her sleep and this would be a one off chance. I’m not sure yet, so if anyone wants to help me decide lol

Hmm I’m wondering if it counts as sleep since Ace dies.. huh.

Not 100% sure if I'll commit entirely, but I will place interest cuz the plot does seem fun

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO ARRIVE AGH-
Thank you for the shout-out, you're too sweet.
And does it need saying that I'm interested??

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO ARRIVE AGH-
Thank you for the shout-out, you're too sweet.
And does it need saying that I'm interested??
It's okay lol, and honestly I didn't want to take all the credit for this idea, especially since it was mostly yours.

Hmm, this seems rather interesting, perhaps there is room for this skeleton to join on in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back