• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom holy grail war: Masters, servents, and GM(?) needed!

What should the GM plan be.

• None in RP but I run the OOC. I would be a overseer in this option.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • My original plan. Someone else running this and I’m either a spectator or a player.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other. You guys might be able to come up with something better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wdinatx

Enjoyer of fandom and King of Heroes
Before I say anything else I have to get this out of the way, this is less of a "Please join my RP that I want to run" interest check and more of a "Please make a concept I thought of a reality" interest check. I'm bad at being a GM but really want this to be a thing and when I tried the roleplay theory section pretty much all I got was misconceptions so I'm trying here.
Anyways lets move on to the premise:
This is a Fate reality where the Throne of Heroes contains heroes and villains from fiction instead of legend. Currently there have been two inconclusive holy grail wars in Fuyuki(the setting of this RP) and this is the third. Nothing out of the ordinary (or at least nothing Avenger level) has happend during the first two but may or may not happen here. The classes(Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, Berserker), perameters(Strength, Endurence, Agility, Mana, Luck, and NP) ranking(E-A with EX for exeptions and +s or -s allowed), skills, summoning, and Noble Phantasms all work the same as in canon and extra classes will be allowed for characters who don't fit in any of the seven classes. Lastly depending on popularity there may or may not be people playing both the Master and the Servent. Now, do you want your wish granted!

GM please(I'll run this till I hand over the reins):
We’ll see.
Accepted Servents:
Accepted Masters:
T Taleek
Itachi Uchiha Itachi Uchiha

Last edited:
I'm interested in maybe doing a Little Red Riding hood Rider or maybe a Tauriel Archer. Hmm~

kinda wanna join as a master, but at the same time, I wanna use a Beserker...

You said this is multifandom, that means the servants can be from any fandom...Does that mean I can alter the fictional character to fit in the randomness of the Fate series' gender continuity?(Example, Arthur looking like a woman.)

You said this is multifandom, that means the servants can be from any fandom...Does that mean I can alter the fictional character to fit in the randomness of the Fate series' gender continuity?(Example, Arthur looking like a woman.)
Yep.

I came up with an alternative plan for how this will be run, that is what the poll is about.

I swear to Jackal if you pick Deadpool...
Lol I went with something a lot more in keeping with the Fate series style tbh. He’s not technically a real person, but he’s based off of something else. : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back