• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (MultiFandom) Hell and Back...

Gears Gears , apologies if I am seeming to be pushy, and please tell me to lay off if so, but do we have enough characters to start?

Gears Gears , apologies if I am seeming to be pushy, and please tell me to lay off if so, but do we have enough characters to start?
I think we can start tomorrow if everyone agrees, I have a second character I am working on at the moment.

I think we can start tomorrow if everyone agrees, I have a second character I am working on at the moment.
Sweet! Also, I have a couple of ideas for a second character for me, but I need to ask. If a character dies from a terminal illness, like tuberculosis back in the day, which curse would that be and what's the effect?

Sweet! Also, I have a couple of ideas for a second character for me, but I need to ask. If a character dies from a terminal illness, like tuberculosis back in the day, which curse would that be and what's the effect?
I believe I was going to add one called Terminus, where they slowly wither away.

I believe I was going to add one called Terminus, where they slowly wither away.
Okay, there goes my idea for playing Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2. John Marston it is, though they were four different endings to Arthur's part of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Okay, there goes my idea for playing Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2. John Marston it is, though they were four different endings to Arthur's part of Red Dead Redemption 2.
I would say choose whichever ending you like more.

Depending on what time the main thread is up, I might have to wait until tomorrow as well. I have a phone call at 5pm EDT, and another one at 7pm EDT. After the 7pm call, I'm usually in bed.

Sorry for the delay, Main thread is posted.

I just posted for my characters. They're open for interaction. I have them traveling together, at least for now.

Bit unclear where everyone one is, hence reason i had Zenos just wandering

Hey everybody.

My username changed from Gorgeous Watchdog to Seabiscuit. Just thought you people should know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back