• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (MultiFandom) Hell and Back...

So, do we put our username in the username part of the CS, or so we come up with one for our characters? Can you please post a list of curses to? I'm stuck.
The username part is where we put the players username.

I've been waiting for the curse page before I decide how to write my character although I do have a few Ideas in mind.

Gears Gears this is my character so far. He's a mix of two different parts of the Sonic fandom, one being an alternative universe comic by a fan, and the other part being from the Sonic archie comics.

Julian "Jules" the Hedgehog

Last edited:

And, I think Jules is done since I picked out a curse for him.

Can you link all the pages together at the top when you get chance? makes easier to flick from CS to Lore to OOC etc

Sorry for the late reply, notifications are being weird; yes you are approved and I can link then together asap.

Sorry for the late reply, notifications are being weird; yes you are approved and I can link then together asap.
Sweet! Thank you! Sorry that your notifications are acting up. When do we start?

You have my attention.

I think I have a character in mind to use for this, but I want to ask beforehand: Are OCs in certain fandoms allowed?

I can't help but wonder how Julian will react. I mean, Dr. Robotnik is dead in the fanmade comic where I got some of Jules' details from, so I imagine that he might mistake the gaint robot for Dr. Robotnik or one of the villain's creations.

My point is, don't be too surprised if Jules attacks him, but I would not have him harm your character too much without your permission. I am thinking that he might get restrained somehow, either by someone else's character or an unknown force.

Gears Gears I have a question. Remember in my character sheet for Jules said that his right eye had no vision in it? Would he regain sight on that eye or no, as he had the injury a good while before his death?

Gears Gears I have a question. Remember in my character sheet for Jules said that his right eye had no vision in it? Would he regain sight on that eye or no, as he had the injury a good while before his death?
The injury would remain because only the wounds that killed the person, or wounds that where inflicted shortly before would heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back