• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Multifandom Christmas Roleplay Invite

Belladonna B.

The Skeleton in a Top Hat
Hello everyone, me again.

This time I'm inviting everyone to join in on a HUGE collaboration!
We're celebrating Christmas and New Year's together writer-style!

In this roleplay, any character from any fandom may participate, as well as OCs.

(Fandoms that I secretly want to include: UnderTale AUs, Cuphead, Dream Daddy maybe Don't Starve.)

So as nobody had joined yet, I'd be happy to present examples.

! By the way, my next character change is 5th Jan, any unfinished roleplays will be covered, and I will make a post about the new replacement. Keep an eye out!

Anyway, here are the examples.

1. Classic Eggnog
A regular meetup, stereotypical Christmas music and boring snacks. Some people prefer this style.

2. Insane Party
My muse just throws this really big party and you're all invited. Many things happen.

3. More like a family meetup
All characters act very close to each other (nothing sexual, according to the website) and have a usual turkey dinner at the family table, without arguments.

4. ''Hey, I like your jumper, nerd.''
A book party in Ugly Christmas sweaters. It'll be funny, I swear.

5. Christmas Murder on __.
A fun detective script. Some character will have to eventually be the killer. Other people will be the guests, the detective and the drag-along. Ooh, fun!

[FORGOT TO MENTION: All roleplays will be done through DMs if I become less confident. I'll try my best to make it easier for folks that are interested in my proposals.]

Last edited:
Super far-fetched idea: The RP takes place in a pocket dimension created by the Dark Wizard (who is an actual wizard) and all of the characters are avatars of the people roleplaying them.

Even if you're not down with it, I'm still willing to do 1 and 2, or maybe 5 if it's treated as a game IC and none of the characters actually murdered anybody.

Hello everyone, me again.

This time I'm inviting everyone to join in on a HUGE collaboration!
We're celebrating Christmas and New Year's together writer-style!

In this roleplay, any character from any fandom may participate, as well as OCs.

(Fandoms that I secretly want to include: UnderTale AUs, Cuphead, Dream Daddy maybe Don't Starve.)

So as nobody had joined yet, I'd be happy to present examples.

! By the way, my next character change is 5th Jan, any unfinished roleplays will be covered, and I will make a post about the new replacement. Keep an eye out!

Anyway, here are the examples.

1. Classic Eggnog
A regular meetup, stereotypical Christmas music and boring snacks. Some people prefer this style.

2. Insane Party
My muse just throws this really big party and you're all invited. Many things happen.

3. More like a family meetup
All characters act very close to each other (nothing sexual, according to the website) and have a usual turkey dinner at the family table, without arguments.

4. ''Hey, I like your jumper, nerd.''
A book party in Ugly Christmas sweaters. It'll be funny, I swear.

5. Christmas Murder on __.
A fun detective script. Some character will have to eventually be the killer. Other people will be the guests, the detective and the drag-along. Ooh, fun!

[FORGOT TO MENTION: All roleplays will be done through DMs if I become less confident. I'll try my best to make it easier for folks that are interested in my proposals.]
I actually would prefer 4!

Super far-fetched idea: The RP takes place in a pocket dimension created by the Dark Wizard (who is an actual wizard) and all of the characters are avatars of the people roleplaying them.

Even if you're not down with it, I'm still willing to do 1 and 2, or maybe 5 if it's treated as a game IC and none of the characters actually murdered anybody.
i am interested, and i agree with this great comment

i am interested, and i agree with this great comment
Yes yes YES

very agree
but what if I changed my avatar to Jesus? :o

Yes yes YES

very agree
but what if I changed my avatar to Jesus? :o
I didn't mean profile pic avatars, I meant like the OCs in the Christmas Dimension are astral projections of the people who own them.
Regardless, as fun as it sounds, it's still up to Belladonna B. Belladonna B. And sounds really bad in practice.

It sounds fine to me. Especially if people agree.

Jonathan Dunn is responsible for numerous murders and worse. Fallen London is not exactly a place for good people.

My character has murdered people. Isn't that what you were talking about?
What I meant was that I'd be willing to do the 5th story as long as the murder mystery wasn't an actual murder and is just a game set up by the party hosts.

Right-o.
I don't think anyone else will join. So if you are interested and willing to begin, please do.
(I'm so excited!)

Just a minute.
Also, I want to make sure some others are online and ready to proceed first.

Unless you want to create one ahead of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back