• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multi-Verse collsion

Rules

1. All rpn rules apply

2. Swearing is allowed just not in every single sentence

3 please tell me if you will be leaving for a bit

4. Please try and be committed after a week dont leave and is you do have your character die off

5.pg-13 romance any other is a fade to black kinda thing

6 all drama happens in the RP none in ooc or settle things somewhere else

6. Have fun

@Sailor Adams once you make a cs ill officially put ur name on the list

Last edited by a moderator:
Kittycat said:
This guy was very annoying rei thinks i hope he could shut up for once and stop asking Q&A not one would say that they summon him he is very annoying.
e31.jpg

Is this RP limited to anime characters(an assumption made based off of how everyone seems to have an anime character), or does 'multiverse' qualify EVERYONE?

Diamond655 said:
Is this RP limited to anime characters(an assumption made based off of how everyone seems to have an anime character), or does 'multiverse' qualify EVERYONE?
My character is an original character. You can use video game characters, comic characters, or even myths, I think.

Anybody you want book characters, games,anime,tv, anybody you want as long as they aren't to op

I feel it might be worth noting to you guys that a 'Casual' RP on RpNation means at least a paragraph. That means that it would probably work best if you posted more than 1-2 sentences a post. Just saying.

Diamond655 said:
I feel it might be worth noting to you guys that a 'Casual' RP on RpNation means at least a paragraph. That means that it would probably work best if you posted more than 1-2 sentences a post. Just saying.
That's what I thought when I joined, but it's best just to pretend that this is a simple RP and have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back