• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-Muse*Gender/Orientation-diverse*Fandom&OC

Clance

Unlucky Member
Hi there! 25 y/o multi-muse player and original art creator searching for long term, short term, 1x1 roleplays spanning an array of different subjects!

I'm really looking for persons whom are open to multi-muse interactions, large (and small) world building and don't mind the occasional stretch of quiet as life takes it's due. I'm looking for creativity, consistency, and camaraderie! Gender/Orientation diverse myself, I enjoy the company of folx who aren't given to sexism or misogyny of any kind (except perhaps as the problematic behavior of an unruly character), and as such, I offer a nonjudgmental source of mutual creativity and commitment. I love drawing Original characters and illustrating scenes, and I rely very heavily on my muse to fuel my art.

Genres:
-Horror
-Fantasy
-Noir/Psychological
-Slice of Life
-Occult/lore
-Original concepts

Fandoms:
-Gravity Falls
-Odd Thomas
-Gargoyles
-Steven Universe
-Harry Potter (Marauders/Wizarding World/Post-Potter)
-Hellscapes/Dystopia (Mad Max, Silent Hill, The Walking Dead,ect.)
-Tangled (The Series)
-Marvel/DC
-The Hunger Games (non-canon)
-Zootopia

I'm sure i'll update later...Anyway, let me know if you want to write together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back