• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Multi-Genred RPs?

Venthizonxa

Error 404: Data Not Found
I had to choose a prefix for this post but then again, I love a lot of genres (Mostly Futuristic/Fantasy) even in role plays and I'm very pretty much open to most kinds of RPs. I honestly don't want it to be too specific so please don't make it all about you or your OCs as I have had that kind of experience with a lot of role players before and I greatly dislike it as well.

I want to RP with someone who's not too specific (especially about plots or characters) and wouldn't mind me using my non-human OCs (I do have some human OCs though I prefer to use fantasy/science-fiction ones) as I don't want the settings to be too much like that of real life. As well as someone who would put in fairly enough details and effort into role-playing and don't upright say that my OCs are 'over-powered' or anything like that (none of them is god-like, 'unkillable/undefeatable', or anything like that so please just don't, it's a huge turn-off for me). If you feel that a certain OC I use in our RPs is like any of that, kindly tell me why you think of them that way and I will understand where you're coming from better.

My imagination is like my own whole world (I have seven different worlds in my mind though) but I'd like you to be open about your own ideas without completely taking over our RPs (unless you really want that then it'd have to be in my interest in order for me to agree on it). Like, if it's just the plot/setting that is of your own 'world' but I'm allowed to RP with my own OCs in your 'world' without making any ridiculous change to them then I'd most likely be cool with it! Also, I don't have fan-based characters but please don't tell me to make one because I will never do it again.

It doesn't have to be a paragraph but it can't be just a few words or a single sentence. Just don't expect me to do super long posts as I tend to RP in semi-paragraph style. We'd have to discuss and agree on plots/settings/characters/etc. for a bit before we RP. Other than that, I'm very much open to about anything else. Let me know if you're interested! If you have any question regarding this post, just let me know! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back