• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Multi-Genre Baseball Roleplay?

What Title Should This RP Have?

• Out of the Genre Baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RPN's Strike Zone

• All-Genre World Series

• Major League RPG Baseball

• RPN All-Stars

• RPB National Series// RP Baseball National Series

• IDK Something with 2k15 in it.

• All of these suck. I'll suggest a title.

• Total voters

Dandelion Princess

Leader and Protector of the Dandel People
Bases Loaded, Top of the 9th!

Okay so I'm thinking of this RP where a bunch of characters from different genres get together for a game of baseball....like imagine a half-bird princess pitching a fastball to Dean Winchester or striking a goblin out. You know how the Mario sport video games will allow their characters to have power-ups and have unique ways of pitching and whatnot? I want to incorporate that into this roleplay.

I really want this roleplay to be a very light hearted one. Almost satirical. So anyhow, I'm still trying to collect more ideas so I ask that you pitch me an idea as well as sharing your interest. Also, if the RP takes off and goes well, I might turn around and do other sports later.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was working really hard on this and this is what the character sheet is going to look like:

TEAM NAME GOES HERE

5a651176c2qakvyk.jpg.jpg

PLAYER NAME

STATS

HISTORY

Agam scripta ut sea

Agam scripta ut sea

Agam scripta ut sea

Agam scripta ut sea

Agam scripta ut sea

Agam scripta ut sea

Agam scripta ut sea

Id mei pertinacia mediocritatem. Ut justo placerat definitionem eum. Agam scripta ut sea. Laboramus scriptorem ex vis, aliquid accusamus eum at. In sed sapientem abhorreant, putant fastidii definitiones his no. Nam discere lucilius ut, vis ad augue liberavisse vituperatoribus, dicant nostrum no vix. Ut justo placerat definitionem eum. Id mei pertinacia mediocritatem. Ut justo placerat definitionem eum. Agam scripta ut sea. Laboramus scriptorem ex vis, aliquid accusamus eum at. In sed sapientem abhorreant, putant fastidii definitiones his no. Nam discere lucilius ut, vis ad augue liberavisse vituperatoribus, dicant nostrum no vix. Ut justo placerat definitionem eum. Id mei pertinacia mediocritatem. Agam scripta ut sea.

baseball.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back