• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Multi-Fandom) Vermintide OOC

Just aheads up, won't be a good idea to fight solo no matter how powerful you are, you will get swarmed and likely incapacitated until someone picks ya up. I'd like this to be a team based thing, so keep that in mind.

And yes, I am thinking of this more in terms of a video game then anything else.

If anyone could tell me if you can see this link:
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/03...kaven/uniforms-amp-heraldry-of-the-skaven.pdf

If you can, it's a book on the skaven and some of their clans. An interesting read, though you don't see many of the clans byond the four major ones in the actrual Warhammer Universe. Just give you an idea of how the skaven adapt to their surroundings.

I'm going to make a lore page soon, and I'll include this in it.
Should we assume that Victor informed the characters of this info? Or do they have access to it in some form? Because I don't wanna accidentally meta game something about the Skaven accidentally if I read it.

There are stuff yet to be revealed, but for the most part things have been said. Common enemy types, even some rare ones, and the four major clans. Though, any of the other clans are still rather unkown.

Sides, every new enemy or reveal will be updated with it's own profile and added to the wiki/lore page. For the most, try not to be a know it all about them, and I will be sure to inform you if you do over step somthing.

I also have ideas of new enemy types, so be ready.

It's more for your enjoyment, want you to get a bit more of a feel for the Skaven. Besides, it's a joy for me to spread the world of Warhammer Fanttasy.

Sssh, is a secret and suprise.

But in all honesty, it's not going to be implmented for a while, least not until after the Overwatch mission I have planned, which probably be the third/ fourth mission.

After the bridge, Imma see how many people we have. If we have alot of people, ill split it into two...if not we gunna do one quick one, one major one, another quick one, then overwatch.

I believe I will introduce Sam somewhere in Overwatch, since he kind-a sort-a fits in there with his big guns and foul mouth. I was thinking of Adding Duke Nukem, but honestly, I am not sure I can handle that level of bad assery, as well as yet another set of man junk jokes and references.

At some point, id have to limit ya on that front, so don't get to carried away, espically if your going for the power level you have now, but I can easily fix that with the enemies.

To be honest, I really really can't decide on if I should add Sam at all. I really want to have some comic relief character, but I can't think of anyone else... I can do the Joker, but he is not much of a hero. I can do Ragna from BlazBlue, but we already have Tao from there. I can also do Alucard from Hellsing, but man, that's as OP as it gets.

For you, I'd think it be enough. Though, I don't mind anyone else having Alucurd.

Trust me when I say that every character will have the potential to get their face beaten in by the skaven, no matter how powerful they are.

Though again, I don't want people doing everything, it's part of the reason I emphasize sticking together.

No matter how powerful he is, he alone pale compare to what the skaven have, and they have a lot.

It's like how someone mentioned to me that this is kinda like mass effect 3, in ways, it's really alike.

no, I don't think you understood. I gave Alucard as an Example of the type of personality I can do. The problem is however, that I want to have a Comic character, you know, somebody who cracks jokes at the face of death, and that's when Serious Sam came to mind. I have an OC who is called Ragna (not to be confused with Blaz Blue character) who is both bad ass and a comic relief, but since we don't do OCs here, I tried to figure out what is it I can do...

I get it, but I'm talking power level and the rp in general. Honestly do what ya want, and try to keep it reasonably powered.

wait where did overwatch come from

if you need a character from that I've been mulling over who i'll pick and one of my main options was overwatch

Hold that thought, cause overwatch will be a major universe of intreast. You can get characters from overwatch a bit later down the line.

Though gunna say it now, Winston's mine.

Apologize for the inactivety as of late, packing for college and saying goodbyes. I'll give a response tomorrow afternoon or later tonight.

Alright cool that's fine, we are just about to get to the good part! Also I submitted my CS, and in time I will let you know what I was thinking for a plot related idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back