• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Multi-Fandom) Vermintide IC

Elekta Kount

Da Warboss
giphy.gif

The skaven, once a menace to the Old world, now a threat to the multiverse.
These creatures threaten to invade and rape the universes yet to be tainted by the vermin...
These creatures, these vermin, are slowly starting to root themselves in these worlds. Scavenging technology and even magic from there worlds, bending and twisting it to their will...
They wish to expand their control, not confided to one world, but across endless universes...
Only one group stands in there way, lead by Victor Saltyzpre, they must contain and irridicate the skaven threat...
...before this nightmarish dream turns into a reality...
________________________________________________________________________________

(Multi-Fandom) Vermintide (Interest Check)
(Multi-Fandom) Vermintide CS
(Multi-Fandom) Vermintide OOC

Last edited:
Eiposode 1, The Bridge
Universe: Afro Samurai
Modifiers: Melee Foucsed, Limited Ammo
Objective: Exterminate the Skaven Base Camp, Collapse the Skaven Warp Gates

giphy.gif
"Looks like I've finally found you...vermin..." A voice quietly scowled, a voice belonging to a man that went by the name Victor Saltpyre. He was a witch hunter, with only one, perhaps achievable, goal: Wip the skaven from the face of existence.

It was a bright and sunny day, clouds were moving by the blue skies. Yet at the moment, Victor was in a prone position onto of one of the slopes of a hill, in his hands was a spyglass that was currently being held up to his good eye. On the opposite side laid a massive river, it's width seem to stretch all the way towards the horizon. The bridge were filled with the everyday travelers who used the bridge as transportation from one side of the river to the other, yet they were not on their feet walking, rather they were laying in puddles of they're own blood, dead. Those who stood, were not human, least not wholy human. They were the skaven, ratmen who plagued the old world, now plaguing this world as well.

"Talking to yourself again, old man?" A snappier, accented voice came from behind Saltzpre, as a shadow loomed over him. Victor didn't even need to turn around.

"Says the man who claims to have a girl stuck in his head." Victor snorted as he gave his remark.

"Yeah, glasshouses." It was Lo Wang, master at the chi and the way of the wang. Wang came up next to Victor, taking a knee next to him. "See anything interesting through that pirate scope? Maybe some long lost treasure? Or maybe some hot pirate chicks?"

"I don't know what in Sigmar your talking about, but I see the cursed skaven."
Victor growled as he lowered his spyglass. "They've occupied the bridge, and it would seem they're base camp is on the other side of this river."

"That's a long ass bridge." Wang said, as he too looked at the bridge. "So we're just going to stroll on in and catch us some rats?"

"That's more or less the idea, unfortunately." Victor said, as he collapsed the spyglass and stowed it into his overcoat. "As I see, they'res no alternative approach to the camp that wouldn't take us days to travel, meaning we need to take the direct approach if we hope to catch the vermin orchestrating operations in this world."

"Sounds easy enough, slash up the rat f***s and kill the leader, how hard could it be?"
Wang said, as he kept his neutral gaze on the bridge.

"Harder then you could imagine, the skaven are not one to underestimate." Victor snorted, as he now stood up. "That bridge must be a few miles long, with no subtle way of approaching in such a direct fashion. Wouldn't be long after we've engaged vermin that more will swarm the bridge, by Sigmar, we've got ourselves a uphill battle..."

"Where's the fun in it being easy?" Wang also gave a snort. "Besides, at least we will know where the ratf***s are coming from."

"Right." The witch hunter said, a emotion now lacked in that one word. "Go gather the rest of them, we're going to need all the strength we can muster to push forward."

Wang stood up and nodded. "Finally...If I had to hear one more "Are we there yet?" I swear I would have sealed their mouths shut with tape...too bad I can't seal someone else's mouth shut, or I would have done that a long time ago." Wang had muttered that last part, but the witch hunter gave the man a momentary glance....

"...maybe if you ever kept your mouth shut!..."

...no doubt berating him on that last comment. Victor watched as the man slide back down the small hill, as he put his hands behind his back and kept observing the bridge.

"Alright, listen up, you anime rejects, gather around. Got some good news and sort of bad news." Wang said out loud, sliding down the hill and hopping last minute onto the ground with his sheathed katana in hand. As he talked, he thumbed back to the witch hunter. "Good news is Cyclops found where the ratf***s been crawling out of. Bad news is, there's a lot of ratf***s between us and their hole. So the plan's simple: We've got to f***up each and everyone of those ratf***ers in our paths. Sounds easy enough?"

Wang had a look around the group, who were all currently resting. They've been walking for about an hour, after the dwarf slayer had dumped them in the middle of nowhere, Victor had made some inquires before tracking them to the river. It had been a long and tedious journey, but they had made it. Victor had given them time to rest as he was observing the skaven, but now it was time for action.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
animegirl20 animegirl20 billthesomething billthesomething Gegawat Gegawat kenchin kenchin _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Nomad Nomad RedFrog RedFrog redroseknight redroseknight @Thedeathofsonic Truthblade Truthblade Verde Verde Barbas Barbas Noble Scion Noble Scion Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
(Make sure you're character has been liked before you post an intro! If they have not make sure to tag me and the character name! Sorry again for the wait! Have fun!)

Last edited:
"I must be going soft..." Vergil thought to himself as he stepped through the portal. He couldn't believe what he was about to do. Follow a crazed witch hunter on a crusade to save the world? That's something Dante would do. And yet this was an opportunity for him to become stronger. The enemy seemed weak, but it had strength in numbers. It was like nothing Vergil had seen before.

As he emerged from the other side, Vergil squinted his eyes. He was more used to the darkness of the portal tower and the demon world, and the bright light of the human world was something he needed to adjust to. When he regained his ability to see clearly, he noticed that he was not alone. There were all sorts of creatures around him, each and every one of them more bizarre. There were several humans and some weird ones, but Vergil was not surprised. After the encounter with the ninja humanoid rats he was expecting everything.

The mission was simple, kill some rats, destroy their base, demolish the portal they come trough, easy! Even that pathetic human w***e, who was working with Dante could do this. Of course Vergil's experience with the vermin scum was limited, and there was still a whole lot more to learn, but what he knew for now was that there was going to be a massacre and he had a behind the scenes VIP ticket to it. Only thing that Victor had to do was to point him in the right direction, and stay the hell out of his way. Yamato was thirsty for blood, and so was Vergil. He was still injured by the battle with Dante, that lead to his arrival to this world, but the wounds were slowly healing. Of course, there was nothing he could do about it, his devil trigger was exhausted, and to make matters worse, those freaking rats didn't posses a soul potent enough to fuel his transformation. He had to slaughter thousands of them just to transform.

It was a relief for him, when they stopped for a rest. His injuries were still healing, but he was feeling the pain. He sat down in the trademark samurai seiza, placing his sword to the left. He took the time to rest and prepare for the upcoming battle. While resting, he looked around, inspecting the weird bunch he was traveling with.

render_kagome_higurashi_by_gothicxstyylee-d737q9b.png Kagome was in deep thought. She was sitting next to Amy who had fallen asleep. Kagome was wondering if coming on this Journey was a good idea. She was now thinking about things that she didn't consider before. For one thing who knew how long this Journey was going to be. Inuyasha didn't seem to happy with the idea of her going alone. But at the same time he didn't even want to go with her. Which pissed her off a bit. "He could of came if he was so worried." She was also worried about what would happen when she wasn't there. She fell back on to the ground and sighed. " I should of stayed...." She glanced around the group. She had to admit though this was a interesting looking group of people. She glanced over at Amy. They had actually became fast friends. She liked Amy and even though she was a pink hedgehog. Which upon first seeing her did freak her out a little bit. She thought she was a demon at first. Speaking of which she kept feeling a demonic presence. Though she hadn't figured out who it was yet. She hadn't really had time to pin point it, everything had been happening so fast. Kagome looked around and deciding to see if she could pin point the aura she was feeling. She stood up and stretched as she looked around again. She then started walking. She passed by some folks that she thought for sure was the demon but turned out they were.....normal...actually none of these people were normal. She was probably the most normal person there. Suddenly she stopped when she and noticed a man with white hair sitting down. She stared at him for a moment. Felt like that where the presence was coming from. She walked up to him. "Excuse me, this might seem like a random question but are you a demon?" Suddenly before the guy could speak Wang began speak.

"Alright, listen up, you anime rejects, gather around. Got some good news and sort of bad news. Good news is Cyclops found where the ratf***s been crawling out of. Bad news is, there's a lot of ratf***s between us and their hole. So the plan's simple: We've got to f***up each and everyone of those ratf***ers in our paths. Sounds easy enough?"

Did that mean they were leaving now?
Gegawat Gegawat

Vergil's eyes landed on the pink animal looking thing. It didn't give off any demonic aura, apart the fact it looked weird, there was nothing wrong with it. The next target for his piercing blue eyes was the man with the coat. He looked like a regular human, although Vergil managed to catch a little psycho vibe, he was still feeling the man was way under him. The man was no warrior, at least he didn't look like one. There were also several sharp dressed men, all of them gave off a warrior vibe, that inspired some respect to Vergil. It seemed that this group wasn't chosen at complete random. Which begged the question what is the little girl doing here. She looked way to small and frail to be a warrior, despite carrying a bow and a quiver of arrows.

Vergil's thoughts were about to come to an end, as the very same girl approached him, with a rather peculiar question. "Excuse me, this might seem like a random question but are you a demon?" The question didn't come to a surprise. He didn't even try to hide his heritage. Unlike his brother, he embraced it, and turned it into his strongest asset. "What if I am?" he replied with a question. He wasn't considering any of those people around him worthy of his attention. He felt superior in every way, but since there was nothing better to do, until it was carnage time, he decided to humor the mortals around him. His piercing blue eyes met hers, since he considered it respectful to look somebody in the eyes while talking to them.

animegirl20 animegirl20

"Alright, listen up, you anime rejects, gather around. Got some good news and sort of bad news. Good news is Cyclops found where the ratf***s been crawling out of. Bad news is, there's a lot of ratf***s between us and their hole. So the plan's simple: We've got to f***up each and everyone of those ratf***ers in our paths. Sounds easy enough?"

The angry man commanded the group. Vergil closed his eyes, rubbing his eyelids as that was the end of his rest. He took his sword and used it as a support, getting up. He was still feeling the pain from the slash he received from Dante's Rebellion.

a73793adb39360dce3d0c915a26ec60e.jpg
A few feet away from the rest of the group and resting against a tree was Justice who was wondering about how long it had been since he last was travelling the multiverse was one good way to fuck with one's sense of time, he wondered what Rokutaro's kid was doing, he hoped the kid wasn't obsessed with him, not he wouldn't be surprised, he did decapitate the boy's Papi right in-front of him, a damn shame he had to see what he did but whats past is past, he supposed.

But whatever could those vermin want here, they already had the Number One-Headband, The only thing of any worth would be Dharman's research. But before he could even start considering that the rats were even capable of understanding such things, Wang decided to grab everyone's attention "Alright, listen up, you anime rejects, gather around. Got some good news and sort of bad news. Good news is Cyclops found where the ratf***s been crawling out of. Bad news is, there's a lot of ratf***s between us and their hole. So the plan's simple: We've got to f***up each and everyone of those ratf***ers in our paths. Sounds easy enough?"
Justice chuckled while flicking his lighter open to light his cigar, "Hmm, So I guess it's time to work out some frustration?" He rested his hands on his revolver ready to pull them out when needed

render_kagome_higurashi_by_gothicxstyylee-d737q9b.png cooltext257700006888032.png
Kagome realized that he had answered her and turned back towards him. "Oh guess it doesn't matter I just felt the presence of one and was wondering who it was. Guessing from your reply I going to assume I was right." She said smiling. She getting ready to turn around to leave but she noticed he seem to be having a little trouble standing up. "Hey are you alright?"​
Gegawat Gegawat

cooltext257700360664208.png 5382a7413095dc35c49e444918014d3c.jpg
Amy had fallen asleep. She was planning on taking nap but she guessed she was more tired then she thought. She was having pretty nice dream until she heard a loud voice waking her up.

"Alright, listen up, you anime rejects, gather around. Got some good news and sort of bad news."

"Huh? What?" She sat up suddenly and looked around. Vergil was apparently giving them some news.

"Good news is Cyclops found where the ratf***s been crawling out of. Bad news is, there's a lot of ratf***s between us and their hole. So the plan's simple: We've got to f***up each and everyone of those ratf***ers in our paths. Sounds easy enough?"

Guess that meant they were moving. She yawned and looked around noticing Kagome was gone. "Where she go?" She noticed she Kagome left her bow backpack and bike. "Well she left her stuff here." She sighed and laid back down and looked up into the sky. Before she had left her universe she had found Sonic. She was pissed about him standing her up but came to realize that he was fighting off the same creatures she saw earlier. When she told him she was leaving he actually offered to come with her but she knew it would better if stayed incase more showed up. Though part of her wished she had said yes. "Dang it!" She sat back up. "Well no point in thinking about that now." She stood up and picked up her hammer examining it. Well she was ready when they were.
(open for interaction)

"I'm fine!" Vergil answered through his teeth. Apart from the pain he felt, he was feeling fine. Was... He got up, ready for action. He pushed the sword out with his thumb, drawing the sword halfway out, inspecting its cutting edge. It was slightly damaged from the multiple clashes with Dante, but a couple of seconds in Devil Trigger would fix that. If he could find enough souls to empower himself that is. He even considered slaughtering several of the humans around him, but he reconsidered that, after he figured out that he was eventually going to rely on them if things get going down under.

He turned his attention to Wang, who was the only one worthy of his respect. The man handled himself like a true warrior, apart from his foul mouth. "So where are the Skaven Scum?" He asked. He was itching to spill some blood. "Just point me in the right direction and make sure no friendly is in my way!" Vergil's wide area of effect attacks out of Devil trigger were perfect for crowd control, a perfect match for the vermin's strategy even. But the truth was that he wanted to turn Demon, mainly to fix his weakened state.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

-Goro Akechi & Cirno-

"Finally!" A short, blue haired girl with floating ice on her back exclaimed, her arms crossed as she got up. "It's getting really boring doing nothing here, y'know?"

"I suppose you have the means of combat?" Goro, resting beside Cirno in his normal form said, soom standing up and stretching. "You are quite fragile, I believe."

"Hey! Eye'm tougher than ya think!" Cirno said in rebuttal, pouting at Goro, who reciprocated with a warm smile.

"Sure, sure..." He shrugged, checking his pistol if it had enough ammunition. "Make sure we all stick together, okay?" With that statement, Cirno nodded, soon flying off to presumably join up with the rest of the group. Meanwhile, Goro holstered his pistol, staying behind for a bit while waiting for Victor's signal...

"So, so! Where are they?" Cirno asked, flying near Victor. "Are we going soon? I wanna freeze them all!" she said in a child-like excitement, eager to freeze something else other than frogs...

-Interactions-
Cirno: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Goro: Anyone

Talion was sitting on a nearby log, he was in deep thought about what Victor said about the multiverse when he first met him. He was halted when Lo Wang yelled out that it was time to go, Talion didn't like Lo Wang's character but he also felt the rude Chinese man had quite a lot of similarities to himself. Celebrimbor patted Talion on the shoulder " They are all very unique and odd " Celebrimbor muttered " We did accept a strangers invitation to traverse the multiverse to fight ninja rat people " Talion scoffed " Speaking of which, If what Victor said is true then might there be a universe where Ioreth and Dirhael are still alive " The mood had completely changed when Talion spoke of those two names " Best not to think about it or all of our efforts would have been useless ".

Celebrimbor vanished shortly after saying that and Talion was left to himself. He looked at the group he was soon going fight with, some of them looked very young and had big eyes, others looked like they meant business. Talion noticed a young boy at the back of the group holding a pistol similar to the one Victor used, he decided to confront the boy since he didn't have anything better to do. Talion approached the young gentleman from behind and tapped him on the shoulder.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

-Goro Akechi-

Goro was observing the rest of the crew while Cirno was bothering Victor. He took out the hilt of his Light Sabre and span it on his hand for a bit out of boredom. He couldn't exactly check his phone since it was out of charge. Perhaps he should talk to someone first? Setting sights on a particularly pink human-like creature known as 'Amy Rose', apparently a Hedgehog...Before he could exploit the logistics of this illogical beast, his shoulder was tapped by a bearded middle aged man clad in a medieval adventurer's clothing complete with a fur cape.

"Can I help you?" Goro asked, thinking that the man may have some business with him.

frantic frantic

" I know this question may sound a bit weird but why do you people have such big eyes? and why are you people so young, aren't you supposed to be with your mother right now? or did you mother die in the attack from Sauron? If that is it then i am sorry " Celebrimbor shakes his head in disappointment " Talion, that is not how you introduce yourself to people " Talion quickly caught eye of a quite peculiar pink animal moving around with a huge hammer, this surprised him even more because he had never imagined such a thing would exist even in the multiverse such things would only exist in the fairy tales told by the children before Sauron's attack. He had already started a conversation with a "normal" person right now and it looks like he is about to answer his questions.

-Goro Akechi-

"Huh...I don't want to disclose that information for now..." Goro said, pertaining to why he wasn't with his mother. The answer was fairly simple; she died. Goro's mother died because she didn't want to bear him as her own son. She committed suicide because his father impregnated her by accident, it seemed..."As for our eyes...Is that really the case? They look perfectly normal to me." He diverted the subject from the death of his mother with a smile, as a long haired man shook his head in what a failure his comrade is in communication.
frantic frantic

" I don't mind if you don't want to disclose that information because i have also got information that i don't want to talk about, I don't trust you enough either in fact we all don't trust each other but do me a favor and don't kill me " Talion was about to leave and join up with the rest of the group when he saw the pink animal again " Speaking of which I'll never trust that, do you know that thing? " Talion points at the pink animal " It seems to be the most odd one out of this bunch " Celebrimbor also looks at the pink animal " I do agree with you on that "

Last edited:
Postal Dude Jr.
"The only one who looks like he's from some shit anime is you" He muttered, not really looking to cause trouble unless those ratfuckers make an appearance, he was mostly content with simply sitting against a tree while petting Champ who was lying beside him, he wasn't used to seeing so much green having lived in Nevada a good chunk of his life, so he was just trying to enjoy himself for the time being "Maybe that white haired motherfucker too, when I think about it?"

Open for interaction

IMG_4686.PNG
"Food... Meow... So hungry..." Moaned a rather young, almost childish voice from beneath what most would assume was a rather strange looking outfit. "Rat Beater said there would be food..." the woman whined, sitting in roughly the centre of the small group so her words would be heard by all, despite them not being wanted in the slightest. Two long, golden lockes of hair draped down from either side and a small, strange, yet fascinating tail waved around, swaying from side-to-side in an almost random pattern with her face being hidden so far into the shade of her hood, it appeared almost invisible, only the most startling red eyes and sharpest white teeth seemed capable of being seen. Amongst some of the others of the group, she appeared to almost be a joke with her vibrant colours while everyone else seemed content with their pastel shades. Taokaka stood up, slowly and with a rather obviously faked groan before looking towards their destination, tired after the arduous journey and absolutely starving. "Will there be food?" Was all she asked, as though she hadn't been listening to the speech at all

Seeing that the self appointed leader, according to Vergil at least, didn't really reply, as he was approached by the majority of the heroes, he decided to continue with his recuperation. He moved towards what seemed to be just an ordinary man, sitting under a tree. Shade sounded nice, so Vergil headed there.

"What a peculiar looking creature! Reminds me of the guardian, only smaller and with only one head." Vergil approached Postal Dude, referring to his dog. There were no dogs in the Demon world, apart from the three headed Cerberus, who guarded the gates. Vergil removed his coat, as the weather was getting warmer, and carefully folded it, in order to use it for a pillow, leaning on the tree. He still thought less of the humans, but having nobody to depend on, he had to form some sort of bond, to a certain level at least. He had to make sure somebody watched his back. "Of course, not as strange as the others..." he referred to the other strange creatures in the group, namely the pink... whatever that was and the other hungry one... whatever that was as well. billthesomething billthesomething

35f746acbd76b8b77267b1f7fa85df56.jpg

"Least I don't look like some emo punk looking to shoot up his high school."
Wang shot back at the postal dude as he watched Cirno fly up to Victor. "Well, look at the ice girl, all ready to go. Hope the rest of you are ready cause there's going to be a lot of ratf***s to kill."

"Will there be food?"

"Not unless you like to eat dead ratf***s, otherwise you might have to wait till we're back on that hunk of junk we apparently call a "Ship"." Wang said, making sure to emphasize the ship part. "Didn't you already eat somthing like an hour ago? You know what, it doesn't matter, c'mon you lazy sh*theads, before the old man starts complaining again."

With that Wang spun around and dashed up the side of the slope, before hopping once, hopping twice in the air, landing straight next to Victor. "Alright, old man, they're here. We going to start killing some ratf***s now?"

"Yes, Wang, we are going to purge the skaven....And Crino, I'm normally accustom to smelling burnt rat, but I supposed frozen will have to do." Victor waited until the rest of the group arrived at the top of the hill before continuing, lifiting one hand and pointing it towards the horizon where the bridge led. "That, is our objective."

He then put his hand back behind his back as he continued his explanation. "The skaven have made dug camp on the other side of this bridge, we need to purge the ratmen from this world..." The bridge itself must have been a good few miles by the look of it, as it stretched from one end of the river to the other. On the bridge itself, there were dozens of dead bodies in pools of blood that were dripping into the river itself. There were groupings of skaven the entire way down the bridge, some were skaven slaves while others seemed to be clanrats.

"...From what I have observed of the bridge, it's not very wide. Only about two or three of us may be able to fight properly at a time, else we'd be hitting each other. There's also somthing about in the waters, so I'd suggest you avoid falling in..." Victor said, lowering his hat as his eyes narrowed. "I believe that the vermin behind this..."operation", is a vermin warlord calling himself "Quilk Armtaker"..." "What? Dicktaker was not available?" "Any-ways, he's a vermin of clan Skyre, vermin with a love for twisting technology. Though I don't know why the vermin has based his operations in these particular lands, rather primitive from what I've seen..."

Victor looked thoughtful for a secound, then continued. "No matter, as long as we see to that the vermin are purged, we can figure their motives later." Looking from to his left then to his right, he said with the utmost of confidence. "Do any of you have any questions?"
265-151026153950J8.jpg

Gegawat Gegawat billthesomething billthesomething Noble Scion Noble Scion frantic frantic Thepotatogod Thepotatogod animegirl20 animegirl20
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Entries:
Skaven Slaves- The skaven slaves are the workhorses of the Underempire. Used as both slave labor and emergency rations, in a one-on-one fight these creatures are next to worthless. Typically armed with a sharp or rusty "weapon" that they've managed to scavenge from their surroundings, they where absolutely no protection what so ever, and so are easily choped to bits. However, their strength comes in their numbers, almost always come in monstrous hordes, wiped on or threaten by their superiors into the enemy. They're purpose is almost always to serve as cannon fodder, as it's quite difficult to move through a horde of slaves.
Skavenslaves_Portrait.png
"The teeming multitudes of slaves, taken from their homes or wrested from the clutches of clans that no longer exist in the Skaven universe, are a pathetic lot. Many seek to prove themselves, hoping to rise above their station and gain an air of legitimacy in their new clans, while others consign themselves to lives of toil and pain in the mines or legions of their masters."
—Steffan Paulus Adelhof, Scholar of Wolfenburg
ClanRats- Only a small step above skaven slaves, Clan Rats are the rank-and-file of the skaven's army. Truth is, they only take one or two more chops to take down compare to your average skaven. However, they can be just as numerous, and they are slightly better arm, but that goes a long way. They are typically armed with a slightly less rusty melee weapon as well as a makeshift shield that could block one or two projectiles before breaking, and is penetrable. They also where slightly better armor compare to the bareback skaven slaves. All of this combine means that, although just as weak one-to-one, in a full horde they can be a much tougher wall compare to skaven slaves. Here's the kicker, unlike skaven slaves, Clanrats can scavenge more from their surroundings, allowing them to upgrade their equipment depending on their surroundings, so they may get tougher if they are allowed to controls an advanced area for a long period of time.
clanrat.png
"They come in a swarm, and they come in the dark, and they are upon you before you even know it. I’ve seen towns left empty with not a single bit of shale shaken from the rooftops, not a spear lifted from the wall. And who they don’t kidnap for their mines, they eat, so there’s nothing left but a few splotches of blood and that unholy smell to say anything happened at all. It’s unnatural, and damn disturbing—a whole town of goodly folk, just vanished without a trace."

—Behram Gundarson, Dwarf Skaven Slayer
Clan Skyre- One of the four great Skaven clans that specializes in the horrible combination of arcane sorcery with mad science and engineering in a boundless pursuit to create some of the greatest and most diabolical warmachines to have ever graced the tunnels of the great Under-Empire. Its members, known as Warlock-Engineers are both inventors and magicians alike, whose expertise aids in the manufacturing of all kinds of War-machines and weaponry for the use of those willing to pay. Many of them are full-fledged wizards themselves, capable of manipulating magic to cast spells on their own, but their most potent of weapons lies in their use of their own deadly weaponry. Thanks to the efforts of Clan Skryre, the skaven have been able to harness the technology from many more advanced universes, and even constructing their own weapons and war-machines of the likes that many have never even seen.
latest
"The fact that the Warlock-Engineers sell to all sides in the constant Skaven struggle for dominance is well known; the fact that for a very high price they offer to withhold their services is widely guessed. None but the Grey Seers know the exorbitant extent of Clan Skyre's double-dealing and treachery."
—Underground Arms Dealers

Last edited:
Vergil gritted his teeth again, when that man started to boss the group around. He glanced at the hill, where Victor was standing, and started to get dressed. That small talk wasn't to his taste anyways. He put his coat back on, grabbed his sword and did his flash step thing right next to Victor. He was about to ask about their end game, but Victor was quick to explain, pointing at the bridge. A very long and narrow bridge. Considering what Victor told them about the rats, Vergil could only conclude that this battle would be difficult. Hordes of humanoid rats, against a handful of people with sharp weapons. "If only I had my Devil Trigger..." Vergil thought to himself. He could surround himself with Summoned swords, which will slash through anybody who stands in his way. With a pack of rats so dense he could just walk uninterrupted to the other end, sustaining the D.T.

Vergil thought about it for a moment. Summoned swords... He could impale some on the bridge's support columns and the group could pass underneath. The swords usually last for a couple of seconds, so with good timing at least 3 people, including himself, as he could teleport to embedded sword, could go uninterrupted and undetected. The only question was, who could hop for several miles, without getting tired? Well, that strange looking cat creature possibly could go without his swords as a support, but since it was hungry, its stamina was diminished. Same could be said about Vergil himself, who was still feeling the pain from his injuries.

"Not a question! A suggestion!" Vergil said, pointing at the pillars under the bridge, explaining what just came to his mind. "I can summon at least 5 swords per second, and each of them lasts 3-4 seconds when embedded into something. They are made from crystallized demon energy, can support the weight of an average human. This way 3 people at most can sneak underneath the bridge, while the others draw the attention on top."

Deathstroke wouldn't have initially considered doing this at all if it weren't for the fact that by sheer bad luck that his broadsword slipped out of his sheathe during his initial encounter with the Skaven. But that was something, invaluable to him, 'The Deathstroke' was something he couldn't let someone or something else's hands on... Yet it happened, and now they were going to pay for it, with or without a paycheck attached. Slade hadn't paid much heed to his fellow comrades, but his observations were that this was quite the odd bunch of misfits. He learned quickly on that they were travelling to other universes, either way most were contemptible, and there were only a few that honestly weren't oddballs or grating at least a bit at Deathstroke's nerves. But he knew better than to judge a book by its cover, either Victor was more idiotic than Slade would have thought, or he picked out a good team for the job, he knew people were more than just appearances and they all would have a chance to prove themselves.

Slade had been occupying himself by inspecting his guns and all his other weapons, he knew he wouldn't have any true access to any other ammo in this new universe, it was more archaic than others, and was definitely like Japan, this would be intriguing. He had also been taking the time to analyze his surroundings, and when they reached the area before the bridge, he knew they would be in for a long fight. Having made similar observations to Victor's even though having made the observation that these Skaven fought en mass, but with little skill, he knew it would be easy to dispatch them, but he knew it would take a while to push through them.

Ignoring the banter and the gratuitous cursing, Deathstroke got the gist that they were about to move out. apparently they couldn't find a go around, without taking many days journeying, which Victor didn't afford to waste, so that threw out the idea of fighting on their own terms. Victor's purpose was akin to slaughtering every last one in sight, so that meant that they weren't going to find a way to sneak around to hit somewhere else. That's when Vergil, brought up the idea of going under, before striking. Deathstroke had come up with something similar but his grappling hook didn't necessarily probably have that kind of range, but it appeared Vergil had a tool in his arsenal to improvise a way.

"He brings up a valid point, some of us who may only have a ranged weapon or do have it as an option could provide covering fire for 2 or 3 of us who can charge down the bridge to fight them head on that way, while some others could go from underneath pop up on the other side, and cause disarray on the other side so as to confuse the skaven, and hopefully allow for time for the men on the bridge to carve a way over to the other side, to regroup with the others. Or it could eventually cause those on the other side to take out any Skaven who would want to reinforce, and some others on the immediate vicinity of the other side so that we could easily flank them from behind and eliminate them without them knowing what hit them. Just trying to blindly charge them would lead to a prolonged struggle and this should be tried to be ended quickly and efficiently so that we can gain a foothold here. Also I would imagine that the only reason they invaded here was to get a hold of some military breakthrough, that would be easy to get here due to lack of other general technology." That was probably their best option considering the circumstances, even though if they weren't planning on striking them now, Deathstroke probably would have figured something else better out, but sometimes time wasn't on their side.

a73793adb39360dce3d0c915a26ec60e.jpg
The Three-Armed Gunslinger
Justice wandered closer to Victor with his Cigar clenched between his teeth and hands resting on his revolvers, before speaking he inhaled the nicotine and released the smoke as he chuckled with sadistic glee for while he wasn't a fan of unnecessary bloodshed, anything that stood between him and the Number One Headband, he saw a perfectly necessary and this bridge just seemed to be the perfect local for a much-needed early noon carnage "So, When are we going to get this show on the road? Cause you see my trigger finger is beginning to itch real bad"

But before Justice could get his answer that Virgil-Fella told those gathered of his suggestion and Justice's seemingly permanent grin widened 'This kid, got something of worth inside of that noggin of his' Justice took his cigar and tapped on it to rid it of the accumulated ash before speaking "That's a fine idea Kid, I'd be happy to be part of those who take care of the top, But seeing as how this is my home universe, I should warn you that the water below can be mighty unpredictable. So try not to take a swim" He chuckled once more before placing the cigar back between his lips
Gegawat Gegawat Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
1393855-28803_432247132666_624512666_6075330_2748636_n.jpg
The Man Without Regret
Postal Dude seemed to be in the same situation as before, just relaxing with his dog. But had anyone lifted his Sunglasses they would have seen the Dude had seemingly fallen asleep, but his Dog Champ was wide awake and active having left his owner's side and was wandering around the camp, for no notable reason.

But Champ caught the scent of a cat... Champ's tail began to wag, on the idea of finding and eating some smug cat. So he followed the scent and was lead to Taokaka, which confused Champ. Cause she was a human? but she smelled like a cat.

But then he saw her tail and that was enough for him, he lunged for the tail.

Noble Scion Noble Scion

265-151026153950J8.jpg

"Unpredictable indeed, with the ratmen afoot, anything is a possible....It'll be better if we save our ammunition, for those of us who have any, for somthing much more tougher then mere slaves and clanrats. "
Victor scowled as he once again narrowed his eyes, speaking on Vergil's idea. "That idea sounds rather absurd, but I have done absurder....The question is who would have the ability to keep up at such a speed?"

"Oh yeah, it'll be like that video game, but in real life." Wang commented from Victor's side. "Shouldn't be problem for me, but I've got one tiny dick question: Are we suppose to jump all the way over there?"

Wang pointed at the end of the bridge, which was not visible, as the bridge stretched into the distance.

"Don't get me wrong, Wang has plenty of stamina, but I'm just wondering if the rest of you could keep up with my speed." Wang said, as his fell back to his side.

Victor's eyes rolled, but he spoke as well. "As incessant as his penis jokes are getting, he does bring up a fair point..." Victor turned his head to look at Vergil. "Do you think you could keep up your ability for that long? The bridge is at least a two miles long, from what I've estimated it to be. You and whoever will be with you will have to traverse that long without alerting the skaven. And if you were to fall into the water, there's no telling what is lurking under it's surface."

Victor then turned to the group around him, cleared his throat and in a loud voice said. "Anyone else think they can take on this challenge? Or will it just be the demon and the knob?" "Hey! It's Wang!"
35f746acbd76b8b77267b1f7fa85df56.jpg

716d8ad4216c20035cda14548d466462.jpg
Reborn looking at the group of many strangers and walked towards them with out making a sound in his footstep's and simply sipped a container of warm expresso stoped infront of a girl with a yellow jacket and placed a muffin in a Handkerchief and smiled at her warmly " eat up you need the energy " He heard the Plan's coming from everyone and simply walked up to Victor and said " Are you sure this is the only two plan's we have they seem the fastes but also the most dangress and if it's speed i can do it with Foul Mouth Wang and someone else but not him " pointing at Vergil " you seem in a bad shape i don't want to see you fall in and ruin our chances of infultrating their base of apporation. " then he looked at Victor " what happen's when we get inside can all of us hide our killing intent or are we going to be attacting all the attention as a distraction while we are inside." Reborn looked at Justice and smiled " you have to cool it down with the blood craving's i could have spoted you a mile away. "said Reborn looking at the Brigde " it's not that i hate the idea i just don't like the hole's in it get me Mr. Victor.i mean we have someone who can fly right? Said Reborn pointing at Cirno

Gegawat Gegawat billthesomething billthesomething Noble Scion Noble Scion frantic frantic Thepotatogod Thepotatogod animegirl20 animegirl20 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Last edited:
Talion says his goodbyes to the boy and joins up with the rest of the group. When he joined the group everyone had begun discussing plans to approach the bridge " Pitch an idea " Celembrimbor whispered into Talion's ear "All the people with brains are talking, its best if we keep quiet and let the grown ups talk " Talion said in whispered tone trying his best to not to interrupt Victor and Wang. Vergil was speaking about his plan to take a group of people underneath the bridge with him while the others serve as a distraction but Talion couldn't trust Vergil to execute the plan perfectly. At that moment he saw a man with a fedora give the starving girl a snack and Talion immediately knew that the guy was good at heart and could be trusted. After the man with the fedora spoke Talion came up to Victor to ask him a question " Do we know the exact amount of skavens on the bridge? If not, can i scout them out "

Gegawat Gegawat billthesomething billthesomething Noble Scion Noble Scion kenchin kenchin Thepotatogod Thepotatogod animegirl20 animegirl20 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Deathstroke simply grunted and deadpanned. "On that thought, I wonder how long he can keep up the dick jokes until an actual dick gets into his mouth." He then stepped forward and stated. "I will step up to the challenge of taking the under the bridge route, as long as we send as many as possible without hitting friendlies on the bridge, you can have the Skaven distracted while we move through, and if any outliers end up spotting us, I can cover us while moving across if need be, my guns are all silenced, so attention can remain focused on the bridge until we make it, and cause confusion and hopefully panic them. That way we can force the Skaven to have to split up some of their numbers on the bridge to deal with everyone. While some hanging back can harass them with whatever ranged weapons we have." Then he glanced at Talion and stated "It wouldn't matter how many are there, it's enough that trying to punch a hole through their lines will take a while, considering their strategy consists of sending cannon fodder quality troops en mass to try to overwhelm us, even considering friendly fire as a practical use of their numbers... Honestly it's a pathetic waste of manpower and resources... Even their foot soldiers look pathetic, if it weren't for the massive numbers this would be a walk in the park, but even these numbers means this may take a while overall."

Gegawat Gegawat billthesomething billthesomething Noble Scion Noble Scion kenchin kenchin Thepotatogod Thepotatogod animegirl20 animegirl20 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount frantic frantic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back