• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-Fandom RP Search [CCxCC] [OCxCC] [OCxOC]

nonbinaryhamster

he/him 20
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1664500624164.png

☆ Howdy! My name's Eli! ☆
he/him | 20 | bi+poly

I've been roleplaying and writing for 8+ years now!

I live a nice, quiet life with my fiancee, her family, and our many animals. Two dogs and five cats, to be exact. Outside of roleplay, I also write fanfiction in my spare time! If you're ever curious, send me a DM and I may give you my ao3 user, but I likely won't if you're under 18 for... reasons. You know.

If you wanna know more about me, check out my about page on my profile. But if you don't care - and honestly, I don't blame you - keep reading for my fandoms, rules, and other fun stuff!

rules/regulations

- I won't RP with anyone under the age of 18! Sorry, no hard feelings.
- I am not ghost friendly. I understand that life can get in the way of things like RP, but it is incredibly frustrating for me to get really into a thread and have it stop cold turkey. It's one thing if something happens and you can't reply for a length of time, but please don't get upset if I message you after several days of no contact. I would like confirmation on whether or not you'll be able to return to the thread.
- I won't give out any of my other socials, including things such as Discord, unless we've already been talking and RPing for a while and we have a certain amount of trust built up.
- Please only reach out if you're okay with queer relationships being written! Most of my OCs are nonbinary and/or transmasc, like myself, and it usually gets brought up.
- I'll only do OCxOC if the two characters actually have chemistry.
- When using OCs in any way, I tend to prefer doubling, and am unlikely to accept if doubling isn't on the table.
- I tend to write between two and four paragraphs, but sometimes when the writing deities bestow their power upon me, I can go ham and write a whole novel. Please understand that I do NOT expect you to match my length, ESPECIALLY if I go off like that. Please never feel pressured!
- If I do something you don't like - say I bring up a topic that's triggering for you, or I send a message too early and don't realize it, please PLEASE let me know! If I've done something wrong, we can talk it out, or if there's an error it can be fixed. Communication is important so the both of us can have fun!
- I love getting to know my RP partner, so OOC chat is absolutely welcome!
- I can be slow to reply at times for various reasons. Mental health, trouble with family, or just simply forgetting for a bit; feel free to give me a nudge or two if I haven't talked to you in a bit, as my object permanence is nonexistent.
- I'm fine with certain AUs, whether they're made for fluffy reasons or angsty ones.

fandoms

Here's a list of fandoms I'd like to play, in three categories to find what you're looking for!

key:

BIG BLUE text means I'm practically foaming at the mouth for this fandom right now!
green text means i'm totally up for this fandom.
yellow text means i'd like to play this fandom, but it's not near the top of my list.
red text means that while i love the fandom, my interest is low and i may need convincing.

Danganronpa
Five Nights at Freddy's
Monster Prom

Undertale

Doki Doki Literature Club
Resident Evil 7
Detroit Become Human

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Heaven's Lost Property
Chucky (Movies and Series)
Bee and Puppycat
Spy x Family

BNHA
The Orville

House M.D

The Walten Files
Creepypasta

☆ If any of what I've listed here interests you, please feel free to either reply here or shoot me a DM! Thanks a bunch ☆

1664581586099.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back