• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

j0lly.ranch3rs

You can't know me, I am UNKNOWABLE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! As the title states, I'm looking for roleplay partners. While I'm aware that the title says 1x1, I can also do double ups! I have a specific set of fandoms I'm looking for roleplays in order to pair some characters with my ocs. I'll list said fandoms and the characters I'm looking for below!

F A N D O M S

--Inside Job: Brett Hand
--Overwatch: Junkrat or Roadhog
--Undertale: Papyrus(WILL ONLY DO UNDERSWAP, UNDERFELL, OR HORRORTALE IF YOU WANT AUS)
--Stranger Things: Eddie Munson or Billy Hargrove
—-Cuphead/The Cuphead Show: Cuphead or Mugman
---The Black Phone: Vance Hopper
---F is for Family: Kevin Murphy or Vic Reynolds
---Superjail!: The Warden, Jared, or Lord Stingray
---FNAF: Security Breach: Sun/Moon.

Genre-wise, romance is my cup of tea. However, I have no problem adding aspects of angst or drama to the roleplay! I have plots for all of these characters, but if you have an idea, feel free to tell me! I want this to be fun for both of us. Besides, it keeps things interesting :))

RULES
----------

Please don't control my character, I find that kind of thing to be pretty tedious.
• If I say I don't want to play a specific character, please do not keep asking me to play them. I've already said no.
• I'm not only here for roleplays! I'd like it if we could have actual conversations in between replies, even just a 'Hello' would be appreciated.
• If I say that I'm uncomfortable with something going on in the roleplay, I mean it. Please do not keep going at it.
• I can do oc x oc if that's more your style, whether it be fandom or not!
• Please ASK before making sudden plot changes! We're two people, there needs to be communication.
•PLEASE have a detailed description of your oc! It doesn't have to be a book's worth of information, but background info would be nice!

I'd prefer to take the roleplay to discord as it's more convenient, but we can always work something out. Feel free to reply or message me if you're interested!

Last edited:
i’d love to do an undertale double up!

Hello! As the title states, I'm looking for roleplay partners. While I'm aware that the title says 1x1, I can also do double ups! I have a specific set of fandoms I'm looking for roleplays in order to pair some characters with my ocs. I'll list said fandoms and the characters I'm looking for below!

--Undertale: Papyrus

Genre-wise, romance is my cup of tea. However, I have no problem adding aspects of angst or drama to the roleplay! I have plots for all of these characters, but if you have an idea, feel free to tell me! I want this to be fun for both of us. Besides, it keeps things interesting :))
I'd prefer to take the roleplay to discord as it's more convenient, but we can always work something out. Feel free to reply or message me if you're interested!
Bumping this! :>>

You're up for Overwatch?? I never roleplay Overwatch before but you can count me in! l'll roleplay the one you prefer the most ^^

Are you still open to an Undertale Rp? I would love to do a double up ^^

RULES
----------

Please don't control my character, I find that kind of thing to be pretty tedious.
• If I say I don't want to play a specific character, please do not keep asking me to play them. I've already said no.
• I'm not only here for roleplays! I'd like it if we could have actual conversations in between replies, even just a 'Hello' would be appreciated.
• If I say that I'm uncomfortable with something going on in the roleplay, I mean it. Please do not keep going at it.
• Please ASK before making sudden plot changes! We're two people, there needs to be communication.

Bump!

RULES
----------

Bump!

--Undertale: Papyrus(WILL ONLY DO UNDERSWAP, UNDERFELL, OR HORRORTALE IF YOU WANT AUS)

RULES
----------

Bump!!

Hey there! Are you you still up for a Stranger Things roleplay? I haven't touched the fandom in a hot minute and quite honestly would like to give it another go if you're up for it!

hihi! I'm interested! I have a little experience with writing Vance Hopper sooo....

RULES
----------

Bump!

Hey! I am extremely interested in the FNAF: Security Breach roleplay, if you're still looking for people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back