• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mud and Blood - (Interest Check)

Darth

spacefaring vagrant
"And when he gets to Heaven,
to St.Peter he will tell:
One more soldier reporting in sir.
I've served my time in Hell..." - Unknown

MUD AND BLOOD

hTi3n7x.jpg

The year is 1919. Or so it is said to be. Seconds can feel as though they were hours, yet months tend to seem to pass by without notice. Time tends to slip away in this place. The world beyond seems a far off, and distant memory. Home is but a dream of the naive, and the final thought of the dying. They count quiet at a blessing, and rain as a curse. They relish in every breath, yet damn every last one. Reality seems distorted in this place. They pray for their souls to be saved, though the yearning is left unanswered. It is said He is with them, yet not among those across the way. He who finds not the salvation in life shall do so in taking such from his enemy.

God has forsaken this place...

As it might already be known, this RP will be set in 1919, in the midst of a modified version of the Great War, meaning some alternate history and touches of fantasy. I had planned for this to be a sort of dark and realistic war/military RP. However, this will not be restricted to the stories of the soldiers as the there are many other people who play roles in a war. For example, a civilian or refugee. Even that of the social elite; aristocrats, nobility, military and governmental officers, etc. The fantastical aspects of this RP would mostly include crude yet advanced forms of war machinery, with a sort of dieselpunk theme. A few ideas would be bipedal armored vehicles or massive airships.

For a startup, I'd be looking for at least four or five people. Though I could increase it if I am able to grab a good amount of attention.

Each post, preferably, would be at least two paragraphs. And grammar is a must if people are to be reading the said material.

Anyways, this is just an interest check for my proposed idea. Not too sure if this will catch any interest, but if anyone does express so, then a more detailed synopsis of story and explanations of such will be added later.

~Darth

Nice to see people showing interest!

I'd prefer to get a couple more people before I post an OOC, CS, and IC and such. If not I'll start it up soon.
Sorry for the delay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back