• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mt. Fukurou Academy for the Gifted Student Information

Lore
Here
Other
Here

Shame

A writer that has lost her words
This is the page dedicated to the character sheets of students. School staff, townsfolk, and NPCs can be found under "Other".

• 1. I feel like it goes without saying at this point but no godmoding, no bunnying, no power playing, no marysues, no etc, etc. Basically, your character isn't perfect, isn't a god and doesn't have the powers of one, you can't control other people's characters, your character isn't immortal, etc, etc, etc.
    2. With the exception of gods and immortals, all species, even made up ones, are allowed.
    3. Romance is allowed, just fade to black.
    4. No limit on how many characters you can have as long as you can handle it.
    5. Since this will be a huge roleplay, please make sure to include location and who you're roleplaying with in every post.
    6. No killing unless agreed upon by both parties first.
    7. So I know you read all these rules (cause I know there are a lot) include the word "please" somewhere in your character sheet.
    8. No major damage to the setting unless approved by myself first.
    9. You cannot create an event that affects the whole school unless okayed by myself first.
    10. I may appoint other GMs later and they also have the power to make rules and such.
    11. Sorry this was so long. I hope I didn't forget anything.
    12. I did forget something. I'd like this roleplay to be a little detailed so please post at least a paragraph every reply and keep the in character writing in third person.

• 17f867d79a1c825e01c23528cfaef513.jpg
    Name: Rosalinda Gabriela Isabel Hernandez y Reyes (Goes by Ro)
    Grade: Senior
    Sexuality: Be Gay, Do Crime
    Relationship Status: Single
    Species: Human (probably)

Classes:
    1. World History
    2. AP Calculus
    3. Job
    4. Astronomy
    5. Home Economics
    6. AP Physics

Clubs: None yet