• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MsMorningstar's 1x1 Search!

Hello and Welcome!
Thank you for stopping by my 1x1 Interest Check! I hope you find something here that piques your interest.​

About Me!I'm MsMorningstar, but feel free to call me by my nickname, Momo. I very recently joined RPNation, but I've been roleplaying for upwards of six years now. I live in the Western United States, meaning I'm in the Pacific Timezone. I'm an online college student with a flexible schedule, so I have plenty of time to write. I can usually respond to my partners at least once a day, more if I'm motivated and less if I'm not. My personal life can get busy at times, so if we end up becoming partners I'll be sure to keep you informed when I'm busy. If you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask!

Rules
  1. ) Be Willing To Double: I play multiple characters in every RP I'm a part of, and I would like you to be willing and able to do the same.
  2. ) Match My Post Length: I consider myself to be a High-Casual/Advanced writer and would like you to be able to match my post lengths. Please give me something to work with.
  3. ) Cooperate: Please cooperate with me on our RP. If I'm forced to make every decision, it won't be as fun.
  4. ) OCs Only: For fandom RPs, I only do Original Characters.
  5. ) Communicate: Talk to me OOC! I love to chit-chat.
Now, onto the good stuff!

Please PM me if you're interested!

• 😍- Heavily Craving
    🙂-Craving
    ☠-Full
    🤔-Open to Consideration
    ☹- Not Interested

Emboldened roles are what I'm interested in playing.
no slide

Last edited:
Lol, hi!

I'm open to a lot of different Disney settings. Anything from the typical Cinderella story to the darker Hunchback of Notre Dame type-stuff. Disney is mostly a jumping-off point for me, as I like the settings but prefer OCs.

I'm always happy to do more light-hearted fluff, or take a Disney tale and twist it. Hope that answers your question or at least part of it!

Hello! I would be interested in doing crime/mystery romance roleplay that's maybe set during the Victorian era : )

Here's a little bit about my writing style so you can see if I may be a suitable RP partner for you: I usually write anywhere from 2-4 (sometimes 5) paragraphs, though I try my best to mirror my partner's length. I don't have any triggers, so any topic is a-okay with me. I try to reply a few times or at least once a day - sometimes once every couple of days if my life gets busy. I also dislike using faceclaims for my OC, and I prefer to do description only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back