• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MSG DZ/2 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah first post is up atm. There is a lore thread in the interest check, but Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow and I are going to be working on a new one to describe the events from what should have been the previous RP and the 16 year time skip between GasMaskie GasMaskie

Also yeah, Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford don't sweat it too much. The idea is to just make sure no one hardcore godmodes their MS into being good at everything. Which is something that should only belong to the Gundam Abel, as an all arounder MC plot armor suit.

Also I'm updating the CS Sheet to give more insight into affiliations so that everyone isn't neutral just because the lore isn't as flushed out as it should be.

Alright. Can I just tell you it's strengths and weaknesses? I'm bad at stats.

I mean ideally if you can just give me a draft in the Mobile Suit section, we can work something out. The core thing you can just ignore for now as I think I might've over complicated things with it. But if you want to pm me instead that works too.

I mean ideally if you can just give me a draft in the Mobile Suit section, we can work something out. The core thing you can just ignore for now as I think I might've over complicated things with it. But if you want to pm me instead that works too.
Alright. Thanks!

Yeah I think I'll try to get things kickstarted tonight and get an actual first post up.

Darn it, why can't there be an open and active MSG rp around here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back