• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MrBrown's prompts and pairings

MrBrown

Eternal Padawan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me
Hey! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you find my plots interesting and worthy of being developed. So, I've been roleplaying for a few years now and, for that reason, I consider myself a literate roleplayer. Now, English is not my first language so there might be one mistake or two. I tend to notice them and correct them but everyone makes mistakes, I won't take it personally if you make one or two yourself but a mistake in every other sentence really takes the inspiration out of me and makes it difficult to read and understand.

My rules aren't that many, just the regular ones:

• Please be at least 18 years old. I'm +18 myself and it would be weird if my roleplaying partner was younger than that. I have this rule simply because I tend to write violent scenes a lot.
  • Don't give me one-liners, there is nothing I hate more than that. I prefer quality over quantity so even if you don't give me ten paragraphs and you manage at least three I'll have something to work with.
  • Do not control my character/s, I promise I won't control yours. NPCs are fine, my main character is not.
Now, on to as to why you are here. The worldbuilding plots! By the way, if you don't like any of the ones I present shoot me a PM with an idea you'd like to make and I'll see what I can do. I'm a huge fan of that worldbuilding and tend to enjoy all the settings.

Plots
After Fire and Ice(Game of Thrones)
They won... The Night King had been defeated and now, almost ten years later, the marks of the war were all but gone. Cities had been rebuilt, alliances reforged and peace spread across the six kingdoms and the independent kingdom of the North. But nothing lasts forever. How will the people of Westeros survive this new enemy coming from the West? An enemy like they have never seen before.

Legend of Old(Medieval Fantasy)
When the times are dark and the rulers care for nothing but themselves the world we know will change forever. The poor and the oppressed will speak of a legend as old as time, lost in the records of history to those that do not care for it. Two heroes will appear, their bodies like our own but their powers far greater than what this world has ever seen. Behind them, the countries will rise to great lengths, blessed with the kindness of their saviors. Or, should the heroes be seduced by the evil in the world, they will crumble and fall under their new, powerful rulers. What will happen no one knows, but one thing is certain: when they arrive, the world will change...

Safe Haven(Futuristic/Sci-Fi)
Safe Haven is the planet where conflicts or any crimes are not allowed. Once anyone steps inside the atmosphere, they must let go of all bad intentions. Crime is absolutely forbidden on Safe Haven and those that fail to follow the rules are never heard of again, shipped off to a maximum-security prison under the authority of the ruler of Safe Haven. Many seek this planet to set up life away from all the conflicts and live peacefully. Others choose Safe Haven for political meetings, where the risk of being double-crossed is zero. Regardless of one's past, once inside the planet they can start anew.

The Last City(Medieval Fantasy)
A long time ago an evil race of creatures appeared and began destroying everything in their path, laying waste to anyone or anything that stood in their path. Over the centuries cities were lost and the people were forced to retreat further and further, running away from city to city. Eventually, they reached the last city standing, isolated from the others built deep in the largest mountain range. There, hidden from the rest of the world, they found dragons and with this newfound relationship the people have been able to protect their last city. However, even with the help of the dragons reclaiming their lost cities is almost impossible for that now lies deep in the creature's territory.

Pairings
Gladiator x Domina
Fan x Celebrity
OC x Disney Princess
Student x Teacher
MCU
OC x Aunt May
OC x Black Widow
OC x Captain Marvel
OC x Wasp
Jurassic World
OC x Claire