• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mr. Turner's Supernatural Pest Extermination - Psychics for Hire

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Vamond Raedar Qartheon
12 Yrs-Male|Ward-D Rank|Dhamphir

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Vamond watched the woman trot away until the door shut behind her though he heard the clicking off the floor as she walked. A few moments later he heard the other door click shut, the pre-teen turning at the sound of a frail voice behind him. Seeing Mr. Turner, he held up a hand listening before nodding. "She's gone Mr. Turner." Vamond turned his attention fully towards Mr. Turner and walked over to the old man. "Did you find what you were looking for?" he questioned curiously as he took the man's arm and helped the head of the organization and his guardian in a way to the man's own bed. The man had taken him into the organization after he'd lost his family and life as he knew it, the boy would always be grateful to Mr. Turner and the few others who knew of his change in species though the pre-teen didn't remember how he had gotten to the headquarters and though he had wondered over the past few weeks, he had never really inquired, somewhat frightened of the answer.

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: Mr. Turner
Located: Mr. Turner's Apartment
Mentioned: Mr. Turner Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:
Vamond Raedar Qartheon

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Vamond watched the woman trot away until the door shut behind her though he heard the clicking off the floor as she walked. A few moments later he heard the other door click shut, the pre-teen turning at the sound of a frail voice behind him. Seeing Mr. Turner, he held up a hand listening before nodding. "She's gone Mr. Turner." Vamond turned his attention fully towards Mr. Turner and walked over to the old man. "Did you find what you were looking for?" he questioned curiously as he took the man's arm and helped the head of the organization and his guardian in a way to the man's own bed. The man had taken him into the organization after he'd lost his family and life as he knew it, the boy would always be grateful to Mr. Turner and the few others who knew of his change in species though the pre-teen didn't remember how he had gotten to the headquarters and though he had wondered over the past few weeks, he had never really inquired, somewhat frightened of the answer.

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
"I did indeed." Mr Turner's spirits rose hearing the news of his assistants leave. He twidled his cane and lifted his fingers to his lips. "But what I found, my young friend, that is my secret. I thank you though for riding me of the devil in heels." He almost leapt, like a younger man, out of Vamond's hold. He was now brimming with energy. "I happened to overhear a meeting was commencing. Well, they can wait. There is still the matter of your training. You still can't summon psychic energy outside of your body. Hold out your hand." Mr Turner is one of the two people who definitely know of Vamond's situation, the other being Master Aiden Warner. Mr Turner suspects that others on the council may know as well but he can't be sure.

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond was a bit disappointed that the contents of Mr. Turner's results would remain with him only. However, the twelve-year-old did smirk at his guardian's comment concerning the woman. "She is rather persistent," he said with a shudder as the man pulled away from him, seemingly coming alive with energy belying his age. The smirk still remained on his face as he spoke of the meeting and those within it could wait with his training being brought up. Obediently he held out his right hand for the elder to take as he took a few breaths to center himself for what was to come.

Mentioned: Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight

"Now you're going to need to focus for this." Mr Turnet holds out his hand and a bright ball of white energy appears in his hand. "You need to learn how to do this. Learn how to get the energy you have in here." Mr Turner pokes Vanond lightly in the chest with his cane. "Out." He begins to circle the young boy, closing his fist and destroying the ball of energy. "Relax your body and clear your mind. Look at your hand and imagine the ball you wish to create. "

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond looked at the ball in front of him, concentrating on it and listening to Mr. Turner as he spoke at the same time. The pre-teen took a few more deep breaths to center himself and try to find his inner core if you will. As he breathed, he focused on clearing out his mind of thought and emotion. Opening his eyes he focused on his hand, willing his weak psychic energy into creating the same ball of white light within his own hand.

"When he decides to come out tell him we'll be starting a meeting in half an hour. Thank you." The assistant trots away before the young boy could respond. Her heels clicking off of the floor as she retreats from the room. She leaves and the door clicks shut. A short break of silence before another door creaks open. "Is she gone?" A frail old voice asked.

As the two entered Mr Bines said his goodbyes and parted. They were left to do what they wanted.
"I don't really know if I'm gonna be much usr here in my current state," Jacob says, looking at Piper.

"Do you want me to take you home? I can always head back here later," Piper offered. Whether she took the car back out because she still had the keys or if he rather take a cab, she was willing to help.

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond looked at the ball in front of him, concentrating on it and listening to Mr. Turner as he spoke at the same time. The pre-teen took a few more deep breaths to center himself and try to find his inner core if you will. As he breathed, he focused on clearing out his mind of thought and emotion. Opening his eyes he focused on his hand, willing his weak psychic energy into creating the same ball of white light within his own hand.

A few moments went by and nothing was happening. Vamond's arm began to grow weak and tired. "Nevermind" Mr Turner broke the silence. "You're not rea..." Mr Turner stopped and began to inspect Vamond's arm. "Look." He pointed. Vamond had created a tiny spec of light almost the size of a dust particle and bearly visible but Mr Turner sensed it. "Well. That's a start at least. Do you see it?"

"Do you want me to take you home? I can always head back here later," Piper offered. Whether she took the car back out because she still had the keys or if he rather take a cab, she was willing to help.
"Think I'll have to check out first," Jacob says, "I wont say no."

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond tried but it seemed he wasn't ready to do anything but training. The pre-teen's face fell when he didn't see any type of ball within his hand and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Mr. Turner," he said, lifting his other hand to his forehead where he began massacring the skin there. "I'll go ahead and..." he trailed off as Mr. Turner looked closely at his arm and spoke, Vamond's eyes meeting those of his guardian in confusion before looking down at his arm. "Wha..." he started to say but then his eyes too caught the tiny fleck of dust-like light. His mouth dropped open as he stared at it, not believing what he was seeing. "I...I did that?"

"Do whatever you have to. I'll help you out," Piper nodded. As they walked, she dug through her backpack looking for some motrin for her headache. "Want some?" She offered after taking three pills, swallowing it down with a little bit of water from her water bottle.

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond tried but it seemed he wasn't ready to do anything but training. The pre-teen's face fell when he didn't see any type of ball within his hand and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Mr. Turner," he said, lifting his other hand to his forehead where he began massacring the skin there. "I'll go ahead and..." he trailed off as Mr. Turner looked closely at his arm and spoke, Vamond's eyes meeting those of his guardian in confusion before looking down at his arm. "Wha..." he started to say but then his eyes too caught the tiny fleck of dust-like light. His mouth dropped open as he stared at it, not believing what he was seeing. "I...I did that?"

"Yes." Mr Turner smirked. "But don't get ahead of yourself." Mr Trurner opened his palm and created a ball of light the size of a beach ball in a second flat without any effort. "You still have a long way to go." He smiled, teasing Vamond. He destroyed the ball of light as fast as he created it. He then pulls out a pair of sunglasses and hands them to Vamond. His smile disappearing and his voice becoming flat and serious. "I have a very important job for you."

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond was taken aback at the fact that he had created even a smidgen of psychic power. Even though the vampire who had bitten him had been a natural blood/psychic vampire hybrid and he had such capabilities, the pre-teen had no real control over his psychic abilities and it was still weak but he knew with training he would get stronger and improve. It was even a struggle for the dhamphir to feed off other's emotions, they were often chaotic so it was hard to center on what he needed and the result was like a tidal wave or fire washing over him and overloading his mind. "I'll do my best to train only if you or Master Warner are here to make sure I don't mess anything up," he said. He watched as Mr. Turner confirmed he had created the speck of dust which made the dhamphir happy and created a ball of light the size of a beach ball without any effort before making the light vanish within a second. When the man grew serious and handed him a pair of sunglasses, Vamond automatically took them and placed them over his eyes. The guess that he might be sent outside did not make Vamond pleased that he'd gotten something right, a frown appearing on his face as he looked at his guardian. "What is this important mission?"

Last edited:
Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond was taken aback at the fact that he had created even a smidgen of psychic power. Even though the vampire who had bitten him had been a natural blood/psychic vampire hybrid and he had such capabilities, the pre-teen had no real control over his psychic abilities and it was still weak but he knew with training he would get stronger and improve. It was even a struggle for the dhamphir to feed off other's emotions, they were often chaotic so it was hard to center on what he needed and the result was like a tidal wave or fire washing over him and overloading his mind. "I'll do my best to train only if you or Master Warner are here to make sure I don't mess anything up," he said. He watched as Mr. Turner confirmed he had created the speck of dust which made the dhamphir happy and created a ball of light the size of a beach ball without any effort before making the light vanish within a second. When the man grew serious and handed him a pair of sunglasses, Vamond automatically took them and placed them over his eyes. The guess that he might be sent outside did not make Vamond pleased that he'd gotten something right, a frown appearing on his face as he looked at his guardian. "What is this important mission?"

"Go buy me some milk." The old man smiled, handing him a few dollars from an old torn wallet in his back pocket. "Semi-skimmed if you don't mind. Thank you." Mr Turner laughed. He may have seemed mad but there was a method behind it. His young apprentice needed to be trained in how to bare the cruel sunlight if he was to pass for human so he needs to go outside in daylight often. The day was overcast so it shouldn't be too harsh on the boy. He twirled his cane. "I hope you weren't expecting anything important"

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
"Milk?" Vamond questioned in disbelief. He took the money that was given to him, listening as he was told to get semi-skimmed milk. He shook his head as Mr. Turner said he hoped that Vamond wasn't thinking of something important. "I thought..mmm nothing," he said. Pocketing the money, Vamond got to his feet and headed for the door. He wasn't sure why he had been worried about being sent out to fight something or worse planning somebody's party, neither of which he really knew how to do or was good at. "Should I bring it to the board meeting or just put it in the fridge here? And what size do you want?" he questioned as he prepared to leave.

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
"Milk?" Vamond questioned in disbelief. He took the money that was given to him, listening as he was told to get semi-skimmed milk. He shook his head as Mr. Turner said he hoped that Vamond wasn't thinking of something important. "I thought..mmm nothing," he said. Pocketing the money, Vamond got to his feet and headed for the door. He wasn't sure why he had been worried about being sent out to fight something or worse planning somebody's party, neither of which he really knew how to do or was good at. "Should I bring it to the board meeting or just put it in the fridge here? And what size do you want?" he questioned as he prepared to leave.

"The fridge in here will do." The old man replied itching his scalp. "The board members get a bit grumpy when non-board members barge into the meetings. You should retrieve a gallon. So we don't run out as fast next time. Now off you go."

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond listened carefully and without comment, mentally running over what he was told. "Understood Mr. Turner," he said when the man had finished. , Opening the door, he walked out and closed the door behind him before heading down the hallway and out the door. Sighing, Vamond headed out into the street,, glancing up at the overcast sky. Turning to his right, he began proceeding down the street towards the grocery store a few blocks down.

Located: Mr. Turner's Apartment-Heading to Street

"Do whatever you have to. I'll help you out," Piper nodded. As they walked, she dug through her backpack looking for some motrin for her headache. "Want some?" She offered after taking three pills, swallowing it down with a little bit of water from her water bottle.
"Probably shouldn't," Jacob replies, opening the door and heading back onto the cold street.

Chapter Two - The Meeting
In a long room, several people sit around a large mahogany table. At the far end of the table is the secretary, Ms Clark, sat with a laptop. Opposite to her, at the other end of the table an empty black chair, Mr Turner's throne stood at the head of the table. To the right of the empty chair Luther Bines sits and to the left is Master Aiden Warner. Next to Bines is Master Scarlett Rodes and next to her is Senior Exterminator Myers. Besides Warner is Master Maddox and next to him an empty chair with an S stitched in its head, it belongs The Crimson Knight but it is hardly ever sat in.

A clock ticks by impatiently. The only noise. It seems deafening amongst the silence. The board members fidget with impatient. "Let's just start this, the old bastard isn't coming." Maddox finally breaks the silence.
"Please cease the vulgarity when talking about Mr.Turner." Luther Bines retorts. "Show some respect.
There's you told, Madox." Scarlet smirks.
"Tsk." Maddox sulks.
"Despite the crassness," Aiden Warner interjects. "He does have a point."
"I say we start." Myers agrees.
Mr Bines looks to Ms Clark.
"I did tell that boy...."Ms Clarks starts.
"Patience." Mr Turner interrupts standing in the door.
"You are late sir." Bines comments.
"Maybe so." Mr Bines walks over to Maddox. And hits him on the head with his staff. "But there's no need to be rude."
"Ow" Maddox rubbed his head. "You heard?"
"I hear all." Mr Turner made his way to his seat. "Besides it's only half true. I'm not old."
You're in denial." Maddox replies.
"Getting down to business. Bines cuts in. "Two C Rank exterminators were attacked earlier today by a B Rank psychic while on a case, luckily they got away with only minor injuries."
"Yours, Myers?" Scarlet asks.
"Yeah." Myers responds. "Piper Kay and Jacob."
"I heard Maddox saved them," Warner comments his eyes glancing at Maddox.
"I didn't. They saved themselves. I just cleaned up." Maddox indifferently replies. Before looking at Bines. "I take it you only bring this up because of the girl?"
"I was just getting into that." Bines coughs. "The psychic was guarding a woman who seemed to create paranormal anomalies."
"When I knocked her unconscious all traces of paranormal activity vanished. "Maddox adds.
"Surely that's impossible." Warner scratches his head.
"That's what happened what happened." Madox snaps.
The room looks at Mr Turner who sits silently focused and concerned. "Where are they now?"
"Both in the basement" Bines answeres. "The girl is from Asia. Chinese we believe, she can't speak English."
"Keep a close watch on her." Truner orders. "Find out if she was with him against her will. This is concerning."
The room falls silent.
"Do you know what it is?" Scarlet finally breaks in.
Mr Turner is silent for a moment. "I'm not certain yet. I think this calls for a visit to Kozo."
"That criminal!" Bines bangs his fist on the table. "He's a gangster and a killer. We shouldn't go to him for anything!"
"True." Warner cuts in. "But he also plays ball with us. If anything is going down on in the underbelly he'd know."
"Aiden is right. Calm yourself, Luther." Mr Bines taps his cane on the floor. "It is decided."

Ashkay Ashkay A Amy3173 scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Last edited:
Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
The trip to the grocery store had taken a bit longer than Vamond had thought it would. Though the sky was overcast which meant the day was not as harsh on the pre-teen as he thought, Vamond had not expected to get caught up in a conversation with someone he had been going to school with before his family's deaths at the hands of the vampires and his own turning into a monster. It threw Vamond off as he had not been expecting to run into anybody he knew and so was forced into a conversation. Eventually he managed to excuse himself and bought the gallon of slightly skimmed milk and headed home, taking a longer route than planned in case his classmate or former classmate he supposed, followed him. Entering into Mr. Turner's apartment, Vamond put the milk in the fridge and closed it before heading out of the apartment and into Mr. Turner's training room. Closing the door behind him, he lifted a hand to examine it in the darkness, his eyes having easily adjusted to seeing in darkness and low-level light thanks to the monster's blood flowing in his veins. Turning on a light switch, he blinked at the sudden light and removed his sunglasses, walking over to a table an setting them down before going towards a punching bag, beginning to throw punches at it.

Interacting: None
Located: Grocery Store→Mr Turner's Apartment

The meeting came to an abrupt end, the masters filed out. Mr Turner stayed behind with Bines. They were to discuss something in private. They were most likely going to visit the new 'Guests'. Master Aiden Warner made his way up to Mr Turner's room. When he arrived he saw nobody, he was looking for Vamond. After a second of loitering in his bosses living room, he heard the grunts of the boy giving it his all in training. He snuck into the training room's doorway and stood and watched for a few minutes unnoticed. The boy wailed at the punching bag. "If that was an enemy he'd be dead." He finally broke his silence with a slight chuckle. Aiden is a tall man with long, scruffy brown hair and slight stubble, but his smile is friendly.

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond might not be allowed to train his psychic abilities unless under the guidance of Mr. Turner or Master Warner in the case that would expend too much energy and hurt or kill himself...or others around him...but he was allowed to use Mr. Turner's physical training room to get his body into shape. The conversation he'd unexpectedly been forced into replayed in his head as he threw what strength he had into his punches, though he was careful to hold back so he didn't destroy this one like he had the last...that had been when he'd woken up and the memories of his family's deaths were fresh on his mind. As it was, he wasn't paying a lot of attention to anyone coming into the room or walk around the apartment in search of him in particular. A voice sounding behind him made the boy turn around to see Master Warner standing in the doorway with a friendly smile on his face. "Master Warner," he greeted with a bow to the...probably only other person besides Mr. Turner that he was aware of, that knew of what he was and seemed to tolerate his presence. "How long have you been standing there?" he questioned, taking a moment to registerte man's earlier comment. "I wish it were the vampire's family that took my life away instead. Master Warner, how did you and Mr. Turner know where to find me or even what happened?" he couldn't help asking. "Why did you bring me in even though you must have known I wasn't human any longer?"

Interacting: Master Aiden Warner
Located: Mr Turner's Apartment
Mentioned: Mr TUrner Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight

"For long enough." Warner's smile turned sour. "You can wish all you want but that won't change the reality. I'm sure if your family lived and you died they'd be wishing that they had died instead. " He came into the room closer. "As for the why. I don't know. You'll have to ask Mr. Turner but I doubt he'll tell you..." Warner's smile returned. "Don't lose yourself in the attack of one opponent. A master needs to be aware of everything that's happening around him. You obviously need more practice. Don't want someone sneaking up on you while you're distracted."

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond sighed as Master Warner spoke of his family. "They would likely blame themselves for my death even though we knew nothing or at least I didn't know anything about the supernatural until a few weeks ago. My mother would have taken my death quite hard. I can only imagine what they think of what I've become now if they are able to watch things going on." Vamond was disappointed as he heard that he would have to ask Mr. Turner for how he was discovered and why he was brought to Mr. Turner's Supernatural Psychic headquarters. But, he listened as Master Warner continued speaking afterwards about needing to be aware of his surroundings and not lose himself when dealing with an opponent or enemy, the making a humming noise in his throat to show he was listening and thinking things over. "I'll see if Mr. Turner will eventually answer me." He thought over what Master Warner had said before lowering his head in acceptance, his chin resting briefly on his chest before rising again. "More practice with everything apparently," he said with a resignation sigh before brightening. "I made a speck of dust psychic energy today. It was before Mr. Turner sent me outside...and he went off to face whatever horrors the meeting and Ms. Clark had in store," he said with a laugh.

Vamond Raedar Qartheon

tags// [/class]
ross-b.jpeg
Vamond sighed as Master Warner spoke of his family. "They would likely blame themselves for my death even though we knew nothing or at least I didn't know anything about the supernatural until a few weeks ago. My mother would have taken my death quite hard. I can only imagine what they think of what I've become now if they are able to watch things going on." Vamond was disappointed as he heard that he would have to ask Mr. Turner for how he was discovered and why he was brought to Mr. Turner's Supernatural Psychic headquarters. But, he listened as Master Warner continued speaking afterwards about needing to be aware of his surroundings and not lose himself when dealing with an opponent or enemy, the making a humming noise in his throat to show he was listening and thinking things over. "I'll see if Mr. Turner will eventually answer me." He thought over what Master Warner had said before lowering his head in acceptance, his chin resting briefly on his chest before rising again. "More practice with everything apparently," he said with a resignation sigh before brightening. "I made a speck of dust psychic energy today. It was before Mr. Turner sent me outside...and he went off to face whatever horrors the meeting and Ms. Clark had in store," he said with a laugh.

"Luckily for us, she was quiet at that meeting." Warner chuckled. "A speck of dust?" The master scratches the back of his head. "Well, it's better than nothing at least." He places his hand on the boy's shoulder. " Don't dwell on the past. You can't do anything to affect it. It's already done. The future though, it's yet to come to, focus on that. You have potential. If I had to guess I'd say that's Mr Turner adopted you. If I can see it so would he. " Warner put his hand back into his pocket and begins to move away. "Come with me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back