• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mr. Babadook

KillGill

Snap out of it

The_Babadook1.jpg

If it's in a word, or if it's in a book you can't get rid of the Babadook.

He wears a hat he's tall and black but that's how they describe him in his book. A rumbling sound, than three sharp knocks you better run, or he'll hold you in his locks.

ba-ba-ba-dook-dook-dook

Your closet opens and your honestly hopin' that he won't hear a sound but that's when you know that he's around.

The book close you have an itch under your nose and that's just how the story goes. So close your eyes and count to ten better hope you don't wake up again. 'Cause if it's in a word, or if it's in a book you can't get rid of the Babadook

"Ba-Ba-Ba-Dook-Dook-Dook"

Level: Detailed

Writing: High Quality || Four Paragraph Min.

Genre: Horror/Realistic

Secondary Genre: Psychological/Supernatural

Tone: Intense, Suspenseful, Unsettling, Disturbing

When the Bremner family loses one of it's family members to a car accident, the family decides to make new beginnings and move to a small beach town in California.

While there, one of the family's children come across a book titled, 'Mr. Babadook." Upon reading this book, they unwittingly unleash a boogeyman who plans to take over and kill off the family.

Now, with a family member gone, and a boogeyman in the house, the Bemner's must find their way out of hell before Hell finds its way to them.

Howdy Howdy. As you can see, this is a roleplay based off the 2014 movie Babadook. Only this time, Babadook will be terrorizing an entire family

For those of you who haven't seen The Babadook I highly advise watching it. It's one of the greatest horror films ever made.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought the Babadook was not really a demon, rather a manifestation of the mothers anger and abuse to her child

Either way, this does look intriguing

I'd like to join as well. I've been wondering about that movie for a while, now i have a reason to watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back