• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom **MOVED TO OFF-SITE ADS** (1x1, M/F, M/M & F/F Friendly!) [Naruto, Boruto, Kuroshitsuji, Twilight, LOZ, Alita]

yugen611

**Please read this post in it's entirety before messaging me! I kept it short and to the point and have mentioned what I'm looking for. I only mention this so we're both clear and there's no confusion at all~

**When messaging me please tell me a little bit about yourself, your writing style and which character you'd like me to play as for you. Feel free to ask questions as well. Thank you!

Hi there! I'm Sarah, I'm 24 and I've been writing fan fiction and roleplays for a long time. Here's some general info on myself and what I'm looking for;

● Third person, paragraph form, 2-5+ paragraphs ●

● Please be 18+ ●

● I will also note that I'm looking for people that enjoy writing! ●

● OOC chat is great! ●

● Replies can be anywhere from a few in day to at least two weekly

● If you are tend to ghost or drop stories often, please do not message me ●

● I will keep you posted on things if I'll be delaying replies a bit etc ●

● I'm fairly flexible in terms of 'going with the flow' in stories depending on your style, though enjoy some plot building, romance etc ●

● I prefer doubling with pairings

●Generally I do Canon x OC, or will do Canon x Canon or OC x OC depending on what you'd like ●

● M/F, M/M, and F/F friendly! ●

Here are the fandoms and what I'm requesting! Characters I'm requesting be played by you are listed first. In return,
I gladly will play as any canon for you!

NARUTO -
Sasori x femaleOC

BORUTO -
18yroldMitsuki x andro!female OC

KUROSHITSUJI -
18yroldCiel x andro!female OC

TWILIGHT -
maleOC x femaleOC
(I have both OC's made already! I'd be more than willing to do a canon or oc pairing for you!)

LEGEND OF ZELDA (OCARINA OF TIME, TWILIGHT PRINCESS, WINDWAKER) -
Link or male!Midna x (possibly)andro!female OC

ALITA:BATTLE ANGEL -
Alita x andro!female OC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back